Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) (57069 Views)

My Daddy Abandoned Responsibility All Because He Is 50year Waiting To Die.. / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? / If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by killercute16(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Midehi:

If yours was given to your mother during her wedding & you are the last of six children, then what are u doing in nairaland..oh boy go & read your books & concentrate jor & stop making comment on adult stuff...na all ds kind children dey post & comment on romance section oooo,hey!chai!!!...
if i hear you for nl agn..ban dey smell
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Princecharmin(m): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Akranez:

Your picture na wa o
a shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy ;Dq
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by InZA: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
You people would be talking go and marry.. go and marry, as if e easy.

Was it not the other day there was a thread listing the Top ten most expensive tribes to marry from undecided

You can imagine a father in-law to be asking you the groom to be, to drill a bore-hole as part of the things you will do before you get married to his daughter

Bore hole!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
Freshtomato:
Maybe they waiting for bride/groom price to reduce grin

Tomato Jos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by ligopedro: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
Midehi:

If yours was given to your mother during her wedding & you are the last of six children, then what are u doing in nairaland..oh boy go & read your books & concentrate jor & stop making comment on adult stuff...na all ds kind children dey post & comment on romance section oooo,hey!chai!!!...

Kikikiki .. how do u kno him be kid .. still got me laughing wit the last paragraph IF I HEAR YOU FOR NL AGN.. BAN DEY SMELL..
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by adabeke12(f): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

O boy I craze for this Mario game back then.

I used to start from world 1-1 without entering any warp zone to world 8-4.

Epic Famicom game. smiley

I still love the game
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by kwencypresh(f): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
Akranez:

*covers face*

Ojigbigbi oo shocked

Ok the picture no fine..Show me the other side you asap.

See ha eye
Ole
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by kristein(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
kwencypresh:

Ok lemme gv u expo
He must tall n short,,handsome n a bit ugly
Fair n dark in complexion
Must b of igbo n Edo parents
must b generous bt a bit stingy
He must hardworking even in bed
Do u fits in d criterias?
ur list is not complete without fat account
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
jmoore:
Ego. I am waiting for 50million Naira.
Na wetin hold me.

Ego Igbo or Ego Okafor or Ego oyibo?
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
kwencypresh:
waiting for Mr Right
Try me, I am available.
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by kwencypresh(f): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
kristein:

ur list is not complete without fat account

Fat or slim account

Mmmm
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
adabeke12:

I still love the game

Come let's play it wink

You are Mario and I am Luigi
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by killercute16(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
Midehi:

You dont know when my parent got married,You dont know when i was born or my age,You dont know my level of education,you dont know anything about me(unless may b my NL username)but you are already judging me.No problem.....#BAD BELLE IZZ ALLOWED
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by predentstats: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
hmmmm
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by kwencypresh(f): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
jcmaiah:

Try me, I am available.

Really?
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Mcowubaba: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
jokes apart..i swear we still dey use dat Stove for villa..some people go say na poverty...well=no comment..

1 Like

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
Chubhie:
washing and cleaning it when ever the flow gets blocked on saturdays was part of my chores with one lantern that gets pumped by old man. Memories!

Chai!

Hurrying up to meet Cadbury's breakfast telly. smiley
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
kwencypresh:

See ha eye
Ole

grin grin

oya smile for me na..
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
MistadeRegal:

Yes I guess so

lipsrsealed
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by adabeke12(f): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

Come let's play it wink

You are Mario and I am Luigi

That would've been cool, but you live far away across the ocean.
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by kwencypresh(f): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Akranez:

grin grin

oya smile for me na..

No ayam vexing
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Eliba:
Really,that means i'm still very young cos i haven't seen one before:p

Assuredly you are
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:
If you know this kerosine model stove and you are still single, my brother/my sister what are you waiting for?

cheesy grin cheesy

Bros...pray for me!
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by kristein(m): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
kwencypresh:

Fat or slim account

Mmmm
anyway i have slim account join with ur criteria,can i come in?
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
InZA:
You people would be talking go and marry.. go and marry, as if e easy.

Was it not the other day there was a thread listing the Top ten most expensive tribes to marry from undecided

You can imagine a father in-law to be asking you the groom to be, to drill a bore-hole as part of the things you will do before you get married to his daughter

Bore hole!!! angry

On the ground or on her daughter? shocked
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by InZA: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

On the ground or on her daughter? shocked

On the ground o

Water borehole
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
killercute16:
You dont know when my parent got married,You dont know when i was born or my age,You dont know my level of education,you dont know anything about me(unless may b my NL username)but you are already judging me.No problem.....#BAD BELLE IZZ ALLOWED
with your comment,how old are u...inbox ur age...
dat stove ws stil in existence early 90s, if u mum married 90s & you d sixth child,dat means u wer probably born 2002 - 2005...abi na anoda method dem take born una...prove u are nt a small boi.
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Bros...pray for me!

Let's say our Lord's prayer together.

Oya

*our father, who art in heaven..............amen*

1 Like

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by MistadeRegal(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

lipsrsealed

Hey! Not I! I was answering for someone here
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
kwencypresh:

No ayam vexing

no vex na. biko adaobi grin
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mcowubaba:
jokes apart..i swear we still dey use dat Stove for villa..some people go say na poverty...well=no comment..

Povergini?

Hi-five for you jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age / I Have Arrested My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.