Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) (57088 Views)

My Daddy Abandoned Responsibility All Because He Is 50year Waiting To Die.. / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? / If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
Midehi:

Thats how u encourage younger age badly right!!

I was kidding na
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
kwencypresh:

Really?
You still dey ask?
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
Redoil:
please change ur mind. I promise to give you whatever you want
I dnt need anything frm a lousy persn lyk u, so jx stay on ur own. mtchw
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
Havnt met her
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Bowaley17(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
pweetixandy:
Op..are u searching wink
are u free?? #winks...
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Redoil: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I dnt need anything frm a lousy persn lyk u, so jx stay on ur own. mtchw
you are still angry what about a trip to obudu cattle ranch?
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Curiouscat: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Love ke? this boy has been insulting me in threads. what kinda love z that? And when he saw i started ignoring him, he started faking this 'inlove crap'
Things people do to get your attention sometimes. smiley....oh! He is a boy right? You can equally forgive him and warn him to come clear next time. Or what did you think? cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2086042/cheap-affordable-mtn-data-plan.
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by hotgunz(m): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
notoriousbabe:
omo you don old o,see grey hair for your preeek grin
8 shocked @ 26.... # fone ringin# hello mim wat s my real age pls?
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
Curiouscat:

Things people do to get your attention sometimes. smiley....oh! He is a boy right? You can equally forgive him and warn him to come clear next time. Or what did you think? cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2086042/cheap-affordable-mtn-data-plan.

that one concern him. I av forgiven him, but i want nothing to do with that redoil or whatever his name is. If he had started off well with me, atleast we would have been friends like i am with some guys. Im the type that once you piss me off, its so difficult for me to forget or feel at ease with u, but i can forgive, not forget easily. U understand me bah?

1 Like

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Chuksteric(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:
If you know this kerosine model stove and you are still single, my brother/my sister what are you waiting for?

cheesy grin cheesy
emeka.. The way you make fp these days eh
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Yusphull(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
happyzed0:
Waitin 4 my missin rib
Have you asked Google?? grin grin
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
Chuksteric:
emeka.. The way you make fp these days eh

Who is Emeka? grin
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:
If you know this kerosine model stove and you are still single, my brother/my sister what are you waiting for?

cheesy grin cheesy

What year ago did this actually on the reign? Seems i wasnt born that time but i'm 62yrs old now and still single...not searching.
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Curiouscat: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
that one concern him. I av forgiven him, but i want nothing to do with that redoil or whatever his name is. If he had started off well with me, atleast we would have been friends like i am with some guys. Im the type that once you piss me off, its so difficult for me to forget or feel at ease with u, but i can forgive, not forget easily. U understand me bah?
Yes..I do. Redoil you hear so?? Go and sin no more,and be a good boy henceforth grin grin
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Curiouscat: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
RedBenson:

What year ago did this actually on the reign? Seems i wasnt born that time but i'm 62yrs old now and still single...not searching.
62 Single and not searching .
Sorry to ask,are you divorced or
This curiosity is getting the best of me.

https://www.nairaland.com/2086042/cheap-affordable-mtn-data-plan
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
Curiouscat:

62 Single and not searching .
Sorry to ask,are you divorced or
This curiosity is getting the best of me.

https://www.nairaland.com/2086042/cheap-affordable-mtn-data-plan

Yes, 62. Never married before and not currently searching.

Firsteva, havent you rectified what's wrong with your mail?

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by kristein(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
kwencypresh:

lemme seek d face of d Lord first
and wat's d face of d lord?
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 1:55am On Jan 11, 2015
RedBenson:

cheesy
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 2:06am On Jan 11, 2015
lizychimamanda:
am waiting 4 d poster

You mean your wedding poster? smiley
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 2:08am On Jan 11, 2015
balrynetee:
I don't know it, never seen it

You must be very young
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by notoriousbabe: 10:10am On Jan 11, 2015
hotgunz:
8 shocked @ 26.... # fone ringin# hello mim wat s my real age pls?
59 grin
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
kristein:
and wat's d face of d lord?

Perhaps her pastor hasn't revealed it as yet.
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
jnrbayano:

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Zerzzy: 6:25am On Feb 10, 2015
Nawa oooooooooo back in d days. kiss
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 7:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Zerzzy:
Nawa oooooooooo back in d days. kiss

A good stove with very strong flames.
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by 1miccza: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Waiting for aunty right!!!!!!!
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
1miccza:
Waiting for aunty right!!!!!!!

Why not drag "aunty left to the right"? tongue
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by 1miccza: 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

Why not drag "aunty left to the right"? tongue

Well aunty left has decided to stay put and not leave the left...
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
1miccza:

Well aunty left has decided to stay put and not leave the left...

Tow her with a van
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by 1miccza: 1:56am On Feb 11, 2015
jnrbayano:

Tow her with a van

She is firmly rooted to the ground
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by solayd(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
waiting for CHANGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / I Have Arrested My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.