Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,313 members, 7,826,241 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (167623 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Maakhir:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

to my beautiful somali abaayo cheesy
cheesy kiss wink
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yareey:
Muafrica's hate for Somalis is deep rooted if he is making ridiculous claims like ''Somalis never fought the British army'' and refuse to admit that most of us are pretty good business man.

Sis, if you think this is bad, you should go to the New Mogadishu thread, I don't know if it is jealousy or cause of axum but Muafrika and the other Kenyans really seem to hate us
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Maakhir:

Sis, if you think this is bad, you should go to the New Mogadishu thread, I don't know if it is jealousy or cause of axum but Muafrika and the other Kenyans really seem to hate us
From what I saw Axum highjacked his thread with his insults towards bantu (woman). There was some guys taking cheap and baseless shots who could have easily refuted in a mature manner but he would not pass a oppertunity to insult bantu's undecided

I stopped reading after that because I knew that the rest of the pages will only be ''my people are better than yours arguments''

But yeah Muafrika = Axum in terms of hate.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yareey:

From what I saw Axum highjacked his thread with his insults towards bantu (woman). There was some guys taking cheap and baseless shots who could have easily been refuted in a mature manner but he would not pass a opportunity to insult bantu's undecided

I stopped reading after that because I knew that the rest of the pages will only be ''my people are better than yours arguments''

But yeah Muafrika = Axum in terms of hate.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Barbari: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yareey:

You confusing dear. When did Somalis become white, Asians or Arabs, we are a mix between Arabs and ''Blacks'' but mostly black. The guy I was talking about is far from being dumb, he is a well educated Dinka who has a vision for his country and the continent as whole, he was welcoming towards the foreigners in his country just like he was welcomed in Europe when he left his mother land.
Walahi where are you? i will find you and slap the living shiitt outa ya!

We are not mixed with !! there is no such thing called black!
stop watching american bull crap tv. We are not mixed with arab!! nor are we anything other than somali.

we are a different race and people. we are a race of our own

[img]http://www.globalchange.umich.edu/globalchange1/current/lectures/kling/rainforest/africamap2.gif[/img]

look at the map we come from desert they come from climate.

hot desert climate gives you narrow features and loose hair and a lack of moisture in the air gives a narrow nose just like cold climates

AFRICA IS NOT A COUNTRY!!! it is A CONTINENT!!

A chinese doesnt look like an indian!! does that mean either one is mixed or not from asia!!

walahi the most stupid shitt i have ever heard! ROTTEN west africans you do not own the continent we are not supposed to look like you

We come from the desert and you guys come from jungle

we ride camels you guys swing from trees!!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Maakhir:

Yareey,
Deep down I don't hate Somalis. Someone just challenged me and I took the challenge. I think Somalis are o.k, except the misguided ones in the diaspora. US education standards to blame I think.

I have been a loner on many occassion in pityng the Somali plight and telling people off for being spiteful towards the Somali, till I met some people here with the audacity...

Look at Maakir here with his jealousy theory. Really? Of what?

The fact that you have that delusion tempts me to give you a little reality check Maakhir.

So long as you guys find comfort with insult Bantus, I will find comfort knocking reality hard into your heads.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
Barbari:

here is china man with present given to him by somalis a giraff. this from the 1300

Actually that's Kenyan history. The giraffe was a gift to China from Lamu.Look it up.Stop claiming Bantu history, stick to your warrior tales.Also, look clearly at your map, the trade routes actually starts south of Zoomalia, look where Lake Victoria is relative to the trade route.You are welcome. kiss

Still waiting lol..

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Barbari:

Walahi where are you? i will find you and slap the living shiitt outa ya!

We are not mixed with !! there is no such thing called black!
stop watching american bull crap tv. We are not mixed with arab!! nor are we anything other than somali.

we are a different race and people. we are a race of our own

[img]http://www.globalchange.umich.edu/globalchange1/current/lectures/kling/rainforest/africamap2.gif[/img]

look at the map we come from desert they come from climate.

hot desert climate gives you narrow features and loose hair and a lack of moisture in the air gives a narrow nose just like cold climates

AFRICA IS NOT A COUNTRY!!! it is A CONTINENT!!

A chinese doesnt look like an indian!! does that mean either one is mixed or not from asia!!

walahi the most stupid shitt i have ever heard! ROTTEN west africans you do not own the continent we are not supposed to look like you

We come from the desert and you guys come from jungle

we ride camels you guys swing from trees!!
Sigh, I don't know where to start with this one.

First off, you can slap me as hard as you want but know that I will kick you hard in the balls for that. That is if you even have balls wink What man would slap a woman angry

All that shit about whether we are mixed or a entirely different race created by god himself is irrelevant to me. I see Blacks/Africans as my brethren (as in race) and I see Arabs/Muslims as my brethren in religion. That's by my blood cooks when I see a video of a black man choked to death in NY by cops, when the world cries for 12 dead people in Paris but doesn't care about the 2000 lost lives in Nigeria or when I'm reminded of Israel unhumane treatment of Palestines. That's how I and a lot of Somalis think and feel. You can show maps that tell nothing or even dig up a undeniable evidence that we are neither black or arab but that won't change a thing. We feel connected to both and that feeling isn't going away after reading ''facts''.

You really need to learn how to communicate sxb, painting Somalis who disagree with you as brainwashed/dumb person or calling west africans rotten doesn't prove anything but how ignorant you are.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Barbari: 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
muafrika:
Yareey,
Deep down I don't hate Somalis. Someone just challenged me and I took the challenge. I think Somalis are o.k, except the misguided ones in the diaspora. US education standards to blame I think.

I have been a loner on many occassion in pityng the Somali plight and telling people off for being spiteful towards the Somali, till I met some people here with the audacity...

The fact that you have that delusion tempts me to give you a little reality check Maakhir.

So long as you guys find comfort with insult Bantus, I will find comfort knocking reality hard into your heads.

bro honestly initially i didnt hate bantus! it is just how you guys irritate me with that mix crap when we are not mixed.
how you guys come with this africa africa bulshiit and expect it to be a country when it is a continent with 54 countries and 3000 ethnic groups.
many groups who look different from one another and in culture language etc..

there are more bantus where i live who insult somalis and say we are jelous! so it works both ways.

so i dont see whose delusional!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
Maakhir:

Jealousy over what? Enlighten us? grin
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yareey:

First off, you can slap me as hard as you want but know that I will kick you hard in your balls for that. That is if you even have balls wink What man would slap a woman angry

All that shit about whether we are mixed or a entirely different race created by god himself is irrelevant to me. I see Blacks/Africans as my brethren (as in race) and I see Arabs/Muslims as my brethren in religion. That's why my blood cooks when I see a video of a black man choked to death in NY by cops, when the world cries for 12 dead people in Paris but doesn't care about the 2000 lost lives in Nigeria or when I'm reminded of Israel unhumane treatment of Palestines. That's how I and a lot of Somalis think and feel. You can show maps that tell nothing or even dig up a undeniable evidence that we are neither black or arab but that won't change a thing. We feel connected to both and that feeling isn't going away after reading ''facts''.

You really need to learn how to communicate sxb, painting Somalis who disagree with you as brainwashed/dumb person or calling west africans rotten doesn't prove anything but how ignorant you are.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Barbari: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
gallivant:

Actually that's Kenyan history. The giraffe was a gift to China from Lamu.Look it up.Stop claiming Bantu history, stick to your warrior tales.Also, look clearly at your map, the trade routes actually avoids Somalia, look where Lake Victoria is relative to the trade route.You are welcome. kiss

no it was somalia you dimwit and it is written in Chinese books
i can qoute it if you like

Although the Arabs were the most prolific foreign explorers and describers of the Northeastern Africa region, they were not the first. Ancient Chinese documents from centuries earlier also profile the area's inhabitants, customs, lifestyle and commodities. For example, in his book Miscellaneous Notes in Chronicle Years ("you yang za zu"wink, the 9th century merchant Duan Chengshi wrote the following about the northern Horn coast, a region he referred to as "Bo-ba-li":

"[it is] an independent country with an infantry of over 200 thousand men, strong enough to defy the powerful Tazi (the Arab Empire)."

typical chinese couldnt pronounce barbari instead said bobali

here watch the damn video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z98Thrtwf8A

you insecure bastard stop trying steal somali history you damn bantu

this is just a map from 1000 and up somalis went further and beyond as i show via the previous map
no you should look closely the map shows the same thing as this map. the map shows the stretch of somali trade in mideval time not avoiding it dumb Bleep!! the trade startet in mogadishu down low areas like barawa and stretched out like it shows dumby

even distant trading partners. If you want i can add to you punt seafarers discovering new worlds and with their ships!

LAnd of the punt Land of the poets

Greatest seafaring race and The MERCHANTS OF AFRICA!!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hahaha!

Dude, just Google giraffe gift to Chinese emperor you thieving Somali.That will clear all the illusions of grandeur. grin
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
Barbari:

bro honestly initially i didnt hate bantus! it is just how you guys irritate me with that mix crap when we are not mixed.
how you guys come with this africa africa bulshiit and expect it to be a country when it is a continent with 54 countries and 3000 ethnic groups.
many groups who look different from one another and in culture language etc..

there are more bantus where i live who insult somalis and say we are jelous! so it works both ways.

so i dont see whose delusional!
Somali mtdna is 13% m, only found elsewhere in SE Asia and I think Mauritania. Could that be why? There is also at least 8% Eurasian haplogroup.

I do not think anybody wants to make Africa one country. The (economic) interests that it would affect ...we are fighting as clans and tribes already. Am for empowerment of tribes, not burrying them further in more political units. R u sure its a Bantu agenda?

Who is delusional? I think this exchange will help us figure that out.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Barbari: 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yareey:

First off, you can slap me as hard as you want but know that I will kick you hard in the balls for that. That is if you even have balls wink What man would slap a woman angry

All that shit about whether we are mixed or a entirely different race created by god himself is irrelevant to me. I see Blacks/Africans as my brethren (as in race) and I see Arabs/Muslims as my brethren in religion. That's by my blood cooks when I see a video of a black man choked to death in NY by cops, when the world cries for 12 dead people in Paris but doesn't care about the 2000 lost lives in Nigeria or when I'm reminded of Israel unhumane treatment of Palestines. That's how I and a lot of Somalis think and feel. You can show maps that tell nothing or even dig up a undeniable evidence that we are neither black or arab but that won't change a thing. We feel connected to both and that feeling isn't going away after reading ''facts''.

there is nothing called black you dumb Bleep! you sufffer from inferiority complex wanna link yourself up to other people rather than just being happy with somali. we dont feel connected to both retarded shit. i see no black person connecting himself to somalia and no arab connecting himself to somali. Inferiority complex of yours is massive.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
muafrika:
Yareey,

Honestly bruh what you feel deep down doesn't matter. We can hear your thought and check what your claiming now is correct. All we can do is judge how you present yourself here and it's obvious that you feeling towards Somalis is the same as Axum feeling towards Bantu's.

You can't jugde millions of people because you met a few bad ones. A fellow university student from Sierra Leone stole my smartphone after I trusted him with my bag when I had to leave to buy lunch. I even brought him a sandwich just to find out a few hours later that my phone was nowhere to be seen lmao. Does that give me a pass to hate on people from Sierra Leone
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Barbaari ina adeer, You fucking need help.

I will pray for you my brother embarassed
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
gallivant:

Actually that's Kenyan history. The giraffe was a gift to China from Lamu.Look it up.Stop claiming Bantu history, stick to your warrior tales.Also, look clearly at your map, the trade routes actually starts south of Zoomalia, look where Lake Victoria is relative to the trade route.You are welcome. kiss

Barbari, am assuming you won't retort because you are fabricating your past with Bantu history. How shameful of you.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yareey:

Honestly bruh what you feel deep down doesn't matter. We can hear your thought and check what your claiming now is correct. All we can do is judge how you present yourself here and it's obvious that you feeling towards Somalis is the same as Axum feeling towards Bantu's.

You can't jugde millions of people because you met a few bad ones. A fellow university student from Sierra Leone stole my smartphone after I trusted him with my bag when I had to leave to buy lunch. I even brought him a sandwich just to find out a few hours later that my phone was nowhere to be seen lmao. Does that give me a pass to hate on people from Sierra Leone
O.K, I feel rebuked right now. I agree with the second part of your speech.

I was just begining to enjoy this.

I do not believe in coincidences so I will take your word seriously, for the sake of respect to my God. I have spoken enough.

Where did you get this smart girl Maakhir? Secret weapon?

[quote author=Yaree
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Barbari: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
gallivant:

Barbari, am assuming you won't retort because you are fabricating your past with Bantu history. How shameful of you.

walahi you retarded motherfucker that was somali history jelouse inferior whorrree!

look at what i wrote above and that picture is from Duan Chengshi he traded with somali

look at the fucking video and pictures i posted above! man now i know why hate bantu they are insecure
pink pig white man worshippers

look
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maritime_history_of_Somalia

and watch the damn video bleeping bastarrd

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Barbari: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
this what you rotten bantus do claim other peoples history.
first its egypt then isrealites then roman then greeks then god

And now somalis? who are you going to claim next? George washington? hitler?

Sheeesh!!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by ababda: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
gallivant:

Those Africans are European nationals so they are representing their adopted countries.I don't know any African country that participates in European contests.It's only horners that feel the need to be part of Arabian events and daily lifes.It's pathetic that you also in Arab league, when did you become Arabs?

It's only horners that feel the need to be part of Arabian events and daily lifes

Actually this is incorrect. In Fact, over 65% of Ethiopians are orthodox Christians, so they are hardly into Arabian events.

It's pathetic that you also in Arab league, when did you become Arabs

Arabic is a unitifying language in all of Sudan, hence the reason why it is in the Arabic league. Likewise Sudan and Egypt were one country until the 1950's, infact the first independent president in both countries was Sudanese.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Naguib

Also there is a obvious overlapp of people in both countries, so there is a kinship between both nations, and both nations obviously know that. So it makes sense.

Sudan been part of the Arabic league since 1956.

You lost half of the best land in Sudan already. It's called South Sudan. wink

But the North is a little bit more historically significant.

They got best land, but we have other things going for us. LOL

Regardless, South Sudanese are great people and i am proud i have some of them as friends.

Cheers
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by ababda: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
TerryCarr:

most of the worlds standard of beauty is Caucasian thats a fact it's not opinion. why do you think the Horn of africa is held as the pretty in africa? because a lot of them don't look too black.

why would you accept the way it is? thats a problem, it's a shame that half of the population is left out for being too "black" but that's not uncommon in mixed nations. the whitest rule while the rest are just there, the black you are worst off you are.
http://thewip.net/2010/10/15/not-too-dark-and-not-too-light-the-deadly-balance-of-skin-color-in-sudan/
http://www.opendemocracy.net/5050/hala-al-karib/politics-and-culture-of-skin-bleaching-in-sudan

if the government didn't kill them off yet tongue

Terry, i think you are waaaay over your head in this one. This sounds it is more about you than anything else, than cultures, and societies you are not familiar with. i leave this one alone and have you rethink or self- evaluate.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Barbari:
this what you rotten bantus do claim other peoples history.
first its egypt then isrealites then roman then greeks then god

And now somalis? who are you going to claim next? George washington? hitler?

Sheeesh!!

Bla bla bla...

Did you Google the giraffe gift to the emperor yet? When you do that, come discuss who is stealing whose history. wink
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
gallivant:

Still waiting lol..

The giraffe gifts actually came from Malindi in Kenya which had extensive trade relations with China. I found someone has edited a wikipedia page and inserted Somalia there instead of Malindi. (see Wikipedia page on Africa-China relations for the wrong Somali claim).

There are tons of better sources than wiki that confirm it was Malindi.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
muafrika:
O.K, I feel rebuked right now. I agree with the second part of your speech.

I was just begining to enjoy this.

I do not believe in coincidences so I will take your word seriously, for the sake of respect to my God. I have spoken enough.

Where did you get this smart girl Maakhir? Secret weapon?

[quote author=Yaree

She's my somali sister not a weapon.

I've been trying to say that all along. I just wasn't so straight-forward with my words
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
muafrika:
Yareey,

My friend, I've told off Axum many times for insulting Bantus.

I don't know what you would be jealous of but thats what a jealous insecure person does, run into something good and try to wreck it which is what you guys did with the mogadishu thread undecided

I didn't have a delusion, but I had a feeling that there was something wrong with you guys to come into a normal thread discussing the progress of a city that's been in twenty plus years of war and is finally getting a ray of hope
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Radoillo:

The giraffe gifts actually came from Malindi in Kenya which had extensive trade relations with China. I found sotmeone has edited a wikipedia page and inserted Somalia there instead of Malindi. (see Wikipedia page on Africa-China relations for the wrong Somali claim).

We all know it was from Malindi, it's our history after all.Somalis are a delusional bunch.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Barbari: 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
Radoillo:

The giraffe gifts actually came from Malindi in Kenya which had extensive trade relations with China. I found someone has edited a wikipedia page and inserted Somalia there instead of Malindi. (see Wikipedia page on Africa-China relations for the wrong Somali claim).

Ok the book written by the very chinese themselves
Duan Chengshi, a Chinese Tang Dynasty scholar, described in his written work of AD 863 the slave trade, ivory trade, and ambergris trade of Bobali,

here is the book
http://books.google.ca/books?id=cMCu0eIcDd0C&pg=PA21#v=onepage&q&f=false

Bobali is corruption of the word barbari for your information

Although the Arabs were the most prolific foreign explorers and describers of the Northeastern Africa region, they were not the first. Ancient Chinese documents from centuries earlier also profile the area's inhabitants, customs, lifestyle and commodities. For example, in his book Miscellaneous Notes in Chronicle Years ("you yang za zu"wink, the 9th century merchant Duan Chengshi wrote the following about the northern Horn coast, a region he referred to as "Bo-ba-li":

"[it is] an independent country with an infantry of over 200 thousand men, strong enough to defy the powerful Tazi (the Arab Empire)."

The ancient Chinese in general, including Duan Chengshi, also racially distinguished the Berber inhabitants of Berbera/Po-pa-li (the northern Somali coast) from those of Ma-lin (Malindi) in the Zanj coast to the south:

“For the period from the fourth century until the ninth century no contemporary eye-witness account of any part of the East African coast has come down to us; nor has archaeology as yet yielded any evidence for this period from the islands or the coastal plain. Yet we know form the Kwale-ware sites that this must have been the period when Iron Age peoples, almost certainly Bantu in speech, were spreading through the near hinterland of north-eastern Tanzania and eastern Kenya. We also know from events reported outside East Africa that during this period black people called Zanj or Zenj, thought of as living in eastern Africa to the south of the Ethiopians and the Somali were being exported as slaves to all the countries bordering the Indian Ocean. The Umayyad and Abbasid caliphs recruited large numbers of Zenj slaves as soldiers, and, as early as 696, we hear of revolts by Zenj slave soldiers in Iraq. From the opposite end of the Indian Ocean world, there is a reference in a Chinese history of the seventh century to the fact that in 614 ambassadors from Java had presented the Emperor of China with two Seng Chi slaves.
you guys were called zanj and malindi and you guys were slaves even back then hahaha.

and please watch the video where a kenyan bantu man tells more about it from the very books!

i think you just trolling me now. by doing the same thing you have done throughout this forum by denying everything i and puntite for lay.

im done wont respond to you any further.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Think of anything Bad,............................................................................... 99.999999% guaranteed ,Somali Nation will show up on top 5
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Barbari: 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
gallivant:

We all know it was from Malindi, it's our history after all.Somalis are a delusional bunch.

yeah your history of being slaves to the chinese and the arabs as early as 649 woow hahahaha im not sure whose delusional the one with the history of being great merchants or the one with the history of being slaves to everynation and kind wow
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Maakhir:

My friend, I've told off Axum many times for insulting Bantus.

I don't know what you would be jealous of but thats what a jealous insecure person does, run into something good and try to wreck it which is what you guys did with the mogadishu thread undecided

I didn't have a delusion, but I had a feeling that there was something wrong with you guys to come into a normal thread discussing the progress of a city that's been in twenty plus years of war and is finally getting a ray of hope
Jealous and insecure? This is the kind of violence am talking about. Turn it around. Now that am not going to give violence I will not be taking it.

You know you are not so righteous on this right? Any ways am off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (63) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.