Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (166714 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 5:53am On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

Bro can i ask you question? serious one im new to this site just wanna get along sorry for earlier!

Forgiven

Ask , I'll answer
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Puntite: 5:54am On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

Ignore Puntite, the racist people are always the most ignorant.
When did you start sucking oonga boonga negro dick? must be from a very early age! wow you are so skillful at it.!!
just curious!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 5:56am On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

When did you start sucking oonga boonga negro dick? must be from a very early age! wow you are so skillful at it.!!

You f*cking gaylord.

When did you start your work as a male prostitute

It must be hard having a d*ck in you every single day stupid f*ckwit.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 17, 2015
@Maakhir

I have nothing against Somalis. Trust me I really don't. I have talked to some very rational Somalis on the net who were very chill.

But just saying characters like puntite and axum are who gives Somalis a very bad name on this site and so throughout time people on this site developed dislike for Somalis altogether instead of the individuals. Just telling you this since you're obviously.

"Axum" was not his first account nor will it be his last.

But it can be up to you to change the general opinion of Somalis on here. Because Axum/Somalia7(and some others) ruined it beyond repair.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Puntite: 6:01am On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

You f*cking gaylord.

When did you start your work as a male prostitute

It must be hard having a d*ck in you every single day stupid f*ckwit.
wow! that big niggerlicious dick must have damaged you! you can barely make a coherent sentence!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 6:04am On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

wow! that big niggerlicious dick must have damaged you! you can barely make a coherent sentence!

Well you must be the expert on this topic seeing as you have experience

Now f*ck off

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Puntite: 6:05am On Jan 17, 2015
axum:

Salam, I see another Somali has entered the Dark Jungle which is Nairaland.

Welcome my brother.
Salute!! this jungle is filled with ugly negroes! but i shall tread carefully!!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 6:05am On Jan 17, 2015
KidStranglehold:
@Maakhir

I have nothing against Somalis. Trust me I really don't. I have talked to some very rational Somalis on the net who were very chill.

But just saying characters like puntite and axum are who gives Somalis a very bad name on this site and so throughout time people on this site developed dislike for Somalis altogether instead of the individuals. Just telling you this since you're obviously.

But it can be up to you to change the general opinion of Somalis on here. Because Axum/Somalia7(and some others) ruined it beyond repair.

Puntite must be his latest

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Puntite: 6:11am On Jan 17, 2015
KidStranglehold:
@Maakhir

I see! you are working hard to impress bantus. wow! do you use ur right hand or ur left hand?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

I see! you are working hard to impress bantus. wow! do you use ur right hand or ur left hand?

Axum, if this guy is you, then I advise you to back off, your getting irritating

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2015
i'm still trying to figure out why one Somali (or two, assuming puntite is a different person) is working so hard to present his people as a hateful lot.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2015
Radoillo:
i'm still trying to figure out why one Somali (or two, assuming puntite is a different person) is working so hard to present his people as a hateful lot.

Because he's a little b*tch,

like I said to KidStranglehold, racist people are always ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Radoillo:
What I don't understand is why he is given the opportunity to spread so much hate. Doesn't this site have mods?

His bantu hate is unreal and I have never met a Somali who holds such views. Not even in Mogadishu and there is a decent Somali Bantu population living and working there. The sad part is he is using pictures of Somali ladies to brag about how beautiful they are fully knowing that those girls would eat him a live given the opportunity for using their pictures to spread hate. He has no respect for his Somali sisters. Also I noticed that a good chunk of the women he post are not even Somali but Reer Xamer (Somali/Arab mixed clan) that's why the miss Africa chick is so light skinned. Using her is the same as using a Somali bantu to present Somalis.

Still it's wrong to hate/dislike a group just because you have seen some trolls online and I'm saddened to see that some people think we are all like that.

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
Yareey:

What I don't understand is why he is given the opportunity to spread so much hate. Doesn't this site have mods?

His bantu hate is unreal and I have never met a Somali who holds such views. Not even in Mogadishu and there is a decent Somali Bantu population living and working there. The sad part is he is using pictures of Somali ladies to brag about how beautiful they are fully knowing that those girls would eat him a live given the opportunity for using their pictures to spread hate. He has no respect for his Somali sisters. Also I noticed that a good chunk of the women he post are not even Somali but Reer Xamer (Somali/Arab mixed clan) that's why the miss Africa chick is so light skinned. Using her is the same as using a Somali bantu to present Somalis.

Still it's wrong to hate/dislike a group just because you have seen some trolls online and I'm saddened to see that some people think we are all like that.

Thank you abaayo,

This guy is getting out of hand, giving every Somali the reputation of a ignorant fool

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Well, the mods seem to think he's funny. Perhaps, they keep him here for comic relief.

Interestingly enough, someone else (a Somali or a Kenyan, I'm not sure which) already pointed out that a good number of the women he posts on here are Barawani.

Yareey:

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Radoillo:

Well, the mods seem to think he's funny. Perhaps, they keep him here for comic relief.

Interestingly enough, someone else (a Somali or a Kenyan, I'm not sure which) already pointed out that a good number of the women he posts on here are Barawani.

It was me cheesy
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

It was me cheesy

You sure? Lol. I remember it was a rather long time ago.

Apparently a lot of people have been pointing that out, but he doesn't seem to care.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Radoillo:

You sure? Lol. I remember it was a rather long time ago.

Apparently a lot of people have been pointing that out, but he doesn't seem to care.

Most of his pics are ethnic somali but he sneaks in the occasional Barwani pic, thinking he'll get away with it.

I pointed it out on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

Most of his pics are ethnic somali but he sneaks in the occasional Barwani pic, thinking he'll get away with it.

I pointed it out on this thread
I don't think that they are Barwani but regular Reer Xamers. I heard that Barwani's keep their girls locked in house lol. It would be next to impossible to find their pictures online.

Granted I also heard similar stories about Reer Xamers and it turned out to be nothing but lies.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Radoillo:

That's irresponsible and annoying as hell. This fool IP adress should be banned.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by JustCare: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I'll be able to get some time offf, thanks. Hope you're feeling better.
better! welcome
yes...might just repeat the class I failed.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Puntite: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
Radoillo:
im trying to figure out why 5 somalis are working hard as negro prostitutes on this website.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Yareey:

That's irresponsible and annoying as hell. This fool IP adress should be banned.

Thats what I first thought but he turns out to be entertainment. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

im trying to figure out why 5 somalis are working hard as negro prostitutes on this website.

But your every-bodies prostitute, white and black alike.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

Definitely Axum
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

This screams straight up Axum
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Radoillo:

Sorry it's true we do especially me, I have banned him before though. His sentences are quite comical
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Not trying to diss the mods on this site, but he has been doing this BEFORE I even joined this site. On anything other site even with loose rules he would have been banned already. Seriously whats up with the modding on this site?

Yareey:

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
And also could "Axum" possible be a "Barawani" himself, because it would surely add up.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

Because we showed them the light. You are a coward Axum that's why you are hiding under a fake username.If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. wink
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

Sorry it's true we do especially me, I have banned him before though. His sentences are quite comical

Just because you or I find him funny doesn't mean others do, especially rational Somalis. Who he has given a bad name to before I even joined. Not banning Axum actually gives the mods and this site in general a bad rep. It tells us that anyone can troll and get away with it.

Again not trying to disrespect you as a mod, but he has been trolling since I think 2011.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (63) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.