Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter (31068 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by donnie(m): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
lolaxavier:

The reason why you have been here since 2005 and you remain unknown is because you must have posting stvpid and senseless comments like this one for the past 10 years.
How can someone be this clueless and dumb?
Na wa oooo...i shake not only my head but my whole body for your hopeless life.

Go read my threads and posts man, i was one of the top influencers on this forum esp. In the religion section. "Clueless and dumb"? Hehe, It's not your fault. Sebi we are on the internet and faceless abi?

No true christian will stay on nairaland without his guard on. And when he leaves, he washes himself through the Word and the Spirit. The time is short and bible talks about "redeeming the time" because you will be required to show something to the Lord when he comes. Then, how many posts you had on NL or how many LIKES wouldnt count.

FYI, some of us live real vital christian lives, touching and discipling real people in the real world for the Lord. There is need for seperation. There is need for the vessel to be sanctified to the Lord for His use, especially in these last days. So dont be surprised when we decide to just lay low. We have a master and we are aware that we will give account for every idle word we utter.
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
mynairatime:
Boy i am too handsome to do jerry hair, my hair is naturally coil, if i take my bath & bruch my hair you, if u are a lady u will want to touch it, I look too sham to be compared with ur pastors, my eyes clean & white in the socket, my skin soft like that of a baby...everything natural & not in excess dont compare me with the idi0ts but let my ears rest of issues being nagged but cant solve. HALLO.
What is the moral lesson in what you just wrote because you seem to be off topic...
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
I wonder why its in some peoples' genes to abuse and insult in forums. I see no reason for such behavior.
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
Charleen94:

What is the moral lesson in what you just wrote because you seem to be off topic...
How do u know i am off topic? If somebody said i am like my pastor who does jerry coil, was it too much for me to say i have natural handsoneness? I dont do what they do before i become handsome? No! is a fact even if u dont want to heart it. I dont do what they do but i hav handsomendss they hav?
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by Frydae: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Zealot idiots? We all can't be ritualistic pagans! Masquerader!
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
S/He even has time to write open letter. As if these people don't know what they are doing. Will they say they have never read the bible? The bible says the judgement of the teachers would be more (James 3:1). Protestants left the catholics because tradition, which increasingly adopted pagan and idolatrous practices was upheld as, even more valid authority than Scripture. So if protestants believe in Sola Scriptura as the bible as sole and highest authority, why do, especially, modern churches select what is suitable to their carnal desires and disregard the many other Scriptural truths? When the bible clearly says 'All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, so that everyone who belongs to God may be proficient, equipped for every good work.' (2 Tim 3:16-17) What then is the basis of their unscriptural mode of worship or church practices? When the bible is also clear on that too. Or is it the Spirit tells them these foreign practices? God forbid. The bible says the '...the spirits of prophets are subject to the prophets, for God is NOT the author of confusion as in all the churches of the saints' (1 Cor 14:32-33) Rhetorical questions.
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by HMZi: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
Some 'sabi sabi' would try to ignore the facts laid down here....Think 4 urself just as this op has done.No man of God can take you to heaven,OYO..If he errs and u follow blindly,that wont count on judgement day.I am a staunch catholic but i try to stay clear of strange practices that i cannot justify biblicaly..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Gets Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS) / Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st / Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.