Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter (31077 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by Tex42(m): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
who get the summary abeg ?
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by chccho(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
mynairatime:
I am not one of them, i am them put together. You hate truth. How much did u countribute to the building of the church? You are the ones going there looking for pastors' face, u are still the ones coming to society to complain. i tire o. u go say one pastor don divorce en wife,na the same u go talk say he don marry another one latter,u go talk say na third wife en marry so,another u go talk say pastor & choir mistress caught in an hotel,latter u go still na juju dat pastor dey use abegy. ears dey pain me.
i want u to carefully read all u wrote n ask urself did i rily tink before i wrote all this? if u did, now ask urself again did i make any sense at all? if u dnt have anythn reasonable to type y dont u whistle instead

1 Like

Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
mynairatime:
I am not one of them, i am them put together. You hate truth. How much did u countribute to the building of the church? You are the ones going there looking for pastors' face, u are still the ones coming to society to complain. i tire o. u go say one pastor don divorce en wife,na the same u go talk say he don marry another one latter,u go talk say na third wife en marry so,another u go talk say pastor & choir mistress caught in an hotel,latter u go still na juju dat pastor dey use abegy. ears dey pain me.
Seems you are in pain...bro church things are supposed to be voluntary. So if you expect to be payed, forget it...for sure I am not a member but if this is true, he is not doing good...trust me.
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
chccho:

i want u to carefully read all u wrote n ask urself did i rily tink before i wrote all this? if u did, now ask urself again did i make any sense at all? if u dnt have anythn reasonable to type y dont u whistle instead
LoL
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tex42:
who get the summary abeg ?
Pastor chris dey collect money from members o!
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
chccho:

Uncle mumu, i know u bagged first class in mumutotogy but am not going to allow you to use me to learn word before i codemn & sentence you. What is ur problem with pastors? Are you mad? If they have not done something aganist nigerian constitution then govt has no problem with them & if they have done anything wrong to their source (jesus) good let jesus send his police,navy,soulders,angels or whatever you want to call it,if jesus did not do that then shut ur life up. keep the hellup. And stop distubing others, expecially in a situation where you dont respect others' opinions.
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by Horizona001(m): 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
damosky12:
Ignorance! An 'open letter' indeed. This is one of the things bound to happen. Persecutions! The challenge with many so called Christians is that they know too much. Whatever any minister of God does is criticized. Even if Jesus comes to the world, its evident, they ll still look out for HIS faults.

are you a member? truth is bitter bro. your pastor needs prayer
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by drstone1: 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
damosky12:
Ignorance! An 'open letter' indeed. This is one of the things bound to happen. Persecutions! The challenge with many so called Christians is that they know too much. Whatever any minister of God does is criticized. Even if Jesus comes to the world, its evident, they ll still look out for HIS faults.
MaY GOD save PASTOR CHRis OYAkhiLOm$E. The RaTE AT WHICh SCaNDALS Are EMANating FROM His ENd is verY unCoMFORTinG. And to think someone is trying to defend HiM Reminds me of the FriEnDS of Job trying to defend God in preference to job with implausible platitudes. I advise you to pray fervently before typing rubbish. Most peeps here including the OP realyy Love PAstor CHris and we Love Pastor ANiTA as well.
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
Charleen94:

Seems you are in pain...bro church things are supposed to be voluntary. So if you expect to be payed, forget it...for sure I am not a member but if this is true, he is not doing good...trust me.
If they say is voluntry but some people are charging for it then dont go there. Well, let me quickly tell you that is voluntry as far as they don't force you to come. But if u come you will pay simple logic. I don't know why some ingnorant will not give us space to breath. Yes! i am in pains some idiotmoron like you around me gives me some headache.
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
Charleen94:

If they say is voluntry but some people are charging for it then dont go there. Well, let me quickly tell you that is voluntry as far as they don't force you to come. But if u come you will pay simple logic. I don't know why some ingnorant will not give us space to breath. Yes! i am in pains some idiotmoron like you around me gives me some headache...
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by Diohanny: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Weldon!!!!!! Good write-up......But please hear this.
I have a warning for you and please, try and take it very serious.

Are you aware that you do not have a single right to criticize MAN OF GOD? You are not the one that called him into that ministry. If he needs to be rebuked for any of his actions, God knows better. I am just feeling for you when you were emphasizing the fact that............
IT IS VERY WRONG.....IT IS WRONG.....IT IS WRONG, Who sent you?

Remember what happened to such people that criticized Men of God in the time past. You are vulnerable to a curse from the one that sent him. If you are not comfortable with that policy, why don't just clear your way and find another root. Were you there with him when God gave him the mandate? What will be you take if eventually he was led of God to take that step?

Let us be very careful on how we criticize someone on a mission for God. Remember that this is not politics where you may think that you have a better way to run. This is divine assignment where some divine instruction may appear very foolish in the eyes of men.

I just wondered how some of us would have talked to,abuse Father Abraham when he received the instruction to sacrifice the only son (Isaac). That sound very foolish to the ordinary human. But, its a divine instruction.

Please, stay away from impending destruction that awaits those criticizers.....Be warned please. God bless you.
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by myhero4eva: 12:01am On Jan 11, 2015
JA sweet smelling truth but bitters to the ears of d wicked... May God bless u bro and help our church leaders
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by Barezzi(m): 12:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Diohanny:

Are you aware that you do not have a single right to criticize MAN OF GOD? You are not the one that called him into that ministry. If he needs to be rebuked for any of his actions, God knows better. I am just feeling for you when you were emphasizing the fact that............

Remember what happened to such people that criticized Men of God in the time past. You are vulnerable to a curse from the one that sent him. If you are not comfortable with that policy, why don't just clear your way and find another root. Were you there with him when God gave him the mandate? What will be you take if eventually he was led of God to take that step?

Let us be very careful on how we criticize someone on a mission for God. Remember that this is not politics where you may think that you have a better way to run. This is divine assignment where some divine instruction may appear very foolish in the eyes of men.

I just wondered how some of us would have talked to,abuse Father Abraham when he received the instruction to sacrifice the only son (Isaac). That sound very foolish to the ordinary human. But, its a divine instruction.

Please, stay away from impending destruction that awaits those criticizers.....Be warned please. God bless you.
Brainwashed cretin! regurgitating trash from birth!!
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by Originalsly: 1:08am On Jan 11, 2015
@Diohanny....just curious....who called Chris into the ministry?...and did he have to pay?
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by vooks: 5:00am On Jan 11, 2015
You would be reciting rosary 100 times a day had Martin Luther not stood up against the rot that was the then church

If it takes men to preach the saving gospel, what makes you think it will take Osmosis to correct an erring minister?

Diohanny:

Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by kernel504(m): 7:17am On Jan 11, 2015
damosky12:

Bros, an open letter is not an advise. Rather, a disguised platform of critisism. The letter obviously does'nt look like one that ministers the gospel to unbelievers. Besides, think about it how likely is the target of the letter; Pastor Chris likely to see the letter? A critisism in disguise is what the letter is.

Have you not read in the bible, Proverb 27:5 Open rebuke is better than secret love? So... You define love as not correcting a person of his ills because you think you love him? ...For whom the Lord loves he chastens, and scourges every son whom he receives Hebrew 12:6,
Christ is our perfect example, can you show me one verse of scripture where he had to bill (gate fee) those following him, rather the bible said '' he had compassion on them'' and so... He rather provided for them.
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by kernel504(m): 7:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Diohanny:

Have you not read in the bible, Proverb 27:5 Open rebuke is better than secret love? So... You define love as not correcting a person of his ills because you think you love him? ...For whom the Lord loves he chastens, and scourges every son whom he receives Hebrew 12:6,
Christ is our perfect example, can you show me one verse of scripture the where he had to bill (gate fee) those following him, rather the bible said '' he had compassion on them'' and so... He rather provided for them
In the days of Eli the priest, the LORD warned him through Samuel the little boy, does it mean criticism?
In the days of Herold in Israel, John the Baptized, warned him (Herold) against killing his brother, and taking the wife do you refer to that as criticism?
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by dannie04: 7:28am On Jan 11, 2015
john4reala:

OK sir ..but u shouldn't have replied na.... is their any transformer nearer to you? hugging is free
thanks
Bros you mean say hugging of transformer cheap pass church gate fee?

1 Like

Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by frankgreat(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2015
donnie:
And the yeye admin quickly took this to front page ( if you like bann me) you will soon loose that job. I've been here since 2005. Who is etctera by the way? There were several other meeting points even in Lagos. The church has several hundreds of thousands of members in Lagos alone yet the venue takes just about 20-25 thousand. The message was viewed everywhere, on several sstlites, internet etc. I participated from Calabar and great things took place there as well.

Pastor Chris and ChristEmbassy are known to do so much for the public free of charge. More than 90% of attendees at the healing school are non members and its absolutely free. Ministers conferences, FREE. Community projects every first Octeber across 36 states of Nigeria, FREE. inner city mission schools offering education, feeding clothing, accomodation to street children etc FREE. You did not see that to bring to front page. So you think #25,000,000 is what CE will need 25,000 people to raise? Use your head man, Just 4-5 people in the church can come together and raise that money.

There is a church administration. They know what the funds collected are for. Christ Embassy is not crooked simply because your crooked mind imagines it to be. How many times have you heard the church raised funds in crusades or in outreach meetings like many others do? Nigerians already trust the ministry cos their good work speaks for itself everywhere. Open letter to Pastor Chris indeed. . . May your plan fail and may the purpose of the one who sent you not see the light of day.
my bro, u are just blindfolded to get the point. I see no reason for a gate fee to control crowd, if he wants to control crowd then after the 20-25 thousand seat is filled up, he should close d gate na, others will find way to other centers, if u av attended The experience then u will know your excuse for extortion is baseless...
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by dannie04: 7:33am On Jan 11, 2015
Thinkr:
No na you and pastor chris something worry for head.

Guy na sarcasm e dey use
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by chccho(m): 8:33am On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=mynairatime post=29680805] Uncle mumu, i know u bagged first class in mumutotogy but am not going to allow you to use me to learn word before i codemn & sentence you. What is ur problem with pastors? Are you mad? If they have not done something aganist nigerian constitution then govt has no problem with them & if they have done anything wrong to their source (jesus) good let jesus send his police,navy,soulders,angels or whatever you want to call it,if jesus did not do that then shut ur life up. keep the hellup. And stop distubing others, expecially in a situation where you dont respect others' opinions.[/
quote] so dis wat dey teach u in church hw to b abusive n reign insults on pple? well i dnt blame u afterall u sef don jerry curl ur sense comot...wat baffles me is hw can a grown adult with his 2eyes see all this ills and still choose to b blindfolded...oga dnt worship d church or MOG bt rather worship God....The bible says speak d truth n it shall set u free...until u
identify with d truth u cant b set free frm ur bondage
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by notoriousbabe: 10:22am On Jan 11, 2015
holatin:
mine worst Dan urs, I was ban because I argue with the President of nairaland.
he banned me for expressing my feelings on the kind of poo that always make the front page,but thank God I have more than enough monikers to continue my journey on nairaland. Registration on yahoo is free so no long thing,na dem go tire,meanwhile IYANGBALI LIVES ON tongue
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by kreamidiva(f): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2015
Charleen94:

Type of letter: Expository letter

Highly expository o!
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by funshae: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2015
pride shocked
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by jared007: 11:46am On Jan 11, 2015
That Musician abi na singer no get work. He's an ignoramus. Who told him dat d money is for profit? Money is highly needed in Gods business. The venue was for everybody and yet not for "everybody".
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by Tex42(m): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2015
Charleen94:

Pastor chris dey collect money from members o!
shey pastor chris don turn tax collector abi Christ embassy don turn FIRS.

that thing wey chris do no good o! that is if watin i hear na true.

thanks for the summary anyways.
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by Billygee2u: 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
thank you brother,may the almighty God bless you.
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Charleen94:

Boy i am too handsome to do jerry hair, my hair is naturally coil, if i take my bath & bruch my hair you, if u are a lady u will want to touch it, I look too sham to be compared with ur pastors, my eyes clean & white in the socket, my skin soft like that of a baby...everything natural & not in excess dont compare me with the idi0ts but let my ears rest of issues being nagged but cant solve. HALLO.
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by sirblondy(m): 6:42am On Jan 12, 2015
damosky12:
. You are one of those men will fool easily because u think since they are men of God no one should anything about them..these men make serving God burdensome and you prefer to just watch and expect others to watch too.Excetra has said the right thing and God will not be angry with him.these leaders are the ones that will not even enter the Kingdom. Matthew 7:21-23. They teach the commands of men as doctrine and not according to the word of God.instead of u to watch so that u do not end up been misled by one man in the name of head of the church,u saying they look for faults.if he is doing the right thing,it will be obvious to us.Chris is not.And secondly the overseer shud be a man of one wife,moderate in habit,for if he cannot preside over his household,how can he preside over the church.1timothy 3:1-5.chris couldn't take of his household.Hence he is no longer qualified to lead the church.but the church belongs to him so no one can ask him to step down.but if the church were God's,he wud have stepped down by now.all of u in christ Embassy,u r in the wrong place.wake up and read your bibles well rather than let one man who cannot even follow the leters of the bible lead u.
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by sirblondy(m): 6:53am On Jan 12, 2015
jared007:
That Musician abi na singer no get work. He's an ignoramus. Who told him dat d money is for profit? Money is highly needed in Gods business. The venue was for everybody and yet not for "everybody".
. A wise christain reads his bible very well so that he can know when he is been fooled in the name of God. Ejike has done that.and it is obvious u haven't that is why u do not know that u are been fooled.read your bible and stop letting men read and interpret the bible for you.how can you collect a 1000 Naira gate pass and u say nothing wrong with that.is christ embassy a poor church that they need money so badly to the point where u put a price tag on entering?the fact they say 1000 Naira means there are rich people in the church.many of you are been misled in the name of my pastor.do not think God will forgive your ignorance when you have the chance not to be ignorant.they so called church leaders are men like u and me,they are not above mistakes.they are not perfect.anyway,that's what happens when only one decides and the rest follow.that is dictatorship.
Re: Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter by donnie(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Now here is my question as a concerned Nigerian:
Are you saying that the church did not charge people the said amount at the gate that day, or is your point that it was not done with profit making in mind? please I need to understand your exact point.

My point is, it wasnt done for profit like many assert. Whose profit btw? Neither was it compulsory. Fact is, Pastors and leaders usually purchase the most tickets, in large quantity and share to their bretheren, friends and lovedones. Why would anyone go there to be turned back? Werent you already aware of the plans for the meeting?

Announcements would have been made in the churches in Lagos for weeks before the 31st for those interested in attending at the LCA to get tickets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen / Bible Question: Was Benjamin Born Before Or After Joseph Was Sold Into Slavery? / Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.