Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] (24775 Views)

Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account / Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
Dele Momodu is a nairalander. He used to comment in politics section but I guess he no longer does.

Reno Omockery also blocks some Buhari supporters who are his followers on twitter and they don't rant about it.

@Op,no be by force to follow pesin for twitter. Leave the guy alone abeg!

13 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Ngwakwe: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
May your intelligent quotient never depreciate like that of Mohammadu Buhari

Firefire:

Buddy, I greet you too.

Ibi ti a ba ro wipe ama ba ogbon bi aba ba ago nibe ni yio duni. "Where you expect to meet wisdom if you meet stupidity you will be pained.

I am highly disappointed in the way some people are defending the action of Dele saying na him right to block anything he finds annoying, Yes! Na him right. But, must you abuse your right ? And this was someone thinking of becoming the President of this country undecided

We should then give huge kudos to Goodluck Jonathan for his tolerance, allowing all sorts of insult on the social media, if it is Buhari and some APC governor many people would be in Kirikiri Maximum Prison now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Firefire(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
It is well...

2 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Firefire(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ngwakwe:
May your intelligent quotient never depreciate like that of Mohammadu Buhari

Amen!

7 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
berem:
Dele Momodu is a nairalander. He used to comment in politics section but I guess he no longer does.

Reno Omockery also blocks some Buhari supporters who are his followers on twitter and they don't rant about it.

@Op,no be by force to follow pesin for twitter. Leave the guy alone abeg!

Stop making blanket statements on this issue if you cant present proof. You guys are a huge joke with your double standards .

Danmbazau Bello is an APC member today,same with Taminu yet you guys keep singing anti corruption

8 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Chigold101(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Why is dele momodu still relevant? the last time he contested elections, he got 1 vote(apologies to Reuben Abatti). lol.
Even his 1 vote wont save Buhari this time.
dele momudu is a promoter of corruption. ovation mag puts the fire to make by hook or crook after seeing both the good, bad and ugly being celebrated in it.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by skyfall: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
You insulted his business and took the whole thing personal so i don't blame him for blocking you. Your multiple tweets even make it look like you intentionally wanted to provoke him.

Remember he's a private citizen who isn't being paid from govt. coffers unlike Abati, Okupe & Omokri. If it was one of those people i'd start reasoning with you. Even they have the right to block you. Twitter followership rights isn't guaranteed in the 1999 constitution (as amended).

8 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by vision2050: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
who care?
vote for change
#team no certificate. even if na water bill I will vote for him

3 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
TheRealMrStan:
It's easy to criticize but very difficult to accept criticism.

http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2015/01/news-alert-dele-momodu-blocks-me-from.html

So he should allow you to continue to be a nuisance?

I support the blockage.

5 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Misogynist2014(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
How can someone in his right mind support GEJ?

7 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by tola9ja: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan's case is like that of a man who fell in a sinkhole and yet he keeps digging

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by MAYOWAAK: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
At the height of Nigeria's economic fortune in the 70s and early 80s, only about 5% of the population were able or placed to afford a new Peugeot 404, 504 or 505........by my estimate, and i think that's generous.

The top salaries of the day was about N150 a month which was paid to the bankers and top civil servant officials.

How a Ph.D holder could reverse calculate the opportunity cost of stealing a car, or justify the perfidy of knavery, into today's mindless and unconscionable looting he's presiding over, is a mystery we will require the 'Awon Iya Oshorongas' to unravel.

We need an 'Ogboju Ode' to navigate the undergrowth of tangled and warped personal and national state-building philosophies making the rounds in Naija.

Anyways, for the avoidance of doubt, the No 1 citizen has just confirmed that Jim Nwobodo is a common criminal and a felon. I expect the the statutory window of legal prosecution isn't closed yet.

Will he get in the EFCC or some claptrap prosecuting body feasting on our commonwealth in the name of budget?

Yanpoyanrin. T'a la se?

2 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by omenka(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
This op is really funny to say the least. I think what this thread is about isn't really "Momodu's" disdain for someone challenging his stand, but about greasing one's Ego!!

I mean, what the op really wants us to see is "I got into a brawl with the Billionaire Dele Momodu!!. Or better yet, Dele Momodu noticed me!!

Mscheew.

8 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by scribble: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
Dele mumudu is a dopemu oponu didirin tinubu bootlicker
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by MyNameIsMyName: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
So u expect dele momodu to engage in beer parlor and hear-say arguments, even one mofo was talking about celebrating with rich criminals on ovation.....like seriously, some people are really pathetic

3 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by apparentlylaw(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
U guyz wuld be supporting , Criticising , praising , whinning buhari , Jonathan and all doze Pot belly politicians ..dey ve made dier money for God sake ...
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by babadee1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
It's his twitter, he's allowed. Move on OP.
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by scribble: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
skyfall:
You insulted his business and took the whole thing personal so i don't blame him for blocking you. Your multiple tweets even make it look like you intentionally wanted to provoke him.

Remember he's a private citizen who isn't being paid from govt. coffers unlike Abati, Okupe & Omokri. If it was one of those people i'd start reasoning with you. Even they have the right to block you. Twitter followership rights isn't guaranteed in the 1999 constitution (as amended).

Tinubu pays him since his magazine business is nothing to write Forbes about
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
[size=18pt]He should count himself lucky dele momodu didn't eat him for lunch
He seems to have a healthy appetite[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by oreoped: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
kj
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by UnknownT: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
Firmjudge:
What do we do now.?
This one concern una way day tweet oo.
Cux me idont tweet cux i cant follow anybody and i dont want anybody following me.
BTW, he has the right to block you, shebi im sitdown jeje na u go add am ...
#Meanwhile.
Sipping-kunu and listening to Bufallo soldiers
lol. but you are following tit and happywoman here grin
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by adamawa: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
You were so rude too, I could have done same. You abused his personality as well as his business.

3 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by olola4(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
The Change we plan to make in this country can
only come to fruition if we vote for those Agents
of Change. Ensure you collect your Permanent
Voters Card,dont sell your voters card or give to
anyone.Cast your vote for Akinwumi Ambode as
Lagos State Governor and other candidates of
APC.Eko o ni baje o. Itesiwaju ilu Eko,o je mi
logun,o je wa logun...A+ Volunteers

And don't forget to send away DAT
PorthHarcourtDiploma(PhD) holder called GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Curiouser: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
GEJ blocked me from his facebook page so no biggie. It is his tweeter TL not yours. Move on.
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by philips70(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP.

You run here quickly to 'report' Momodu as if the man owes you anything. After all is said and done and putting emotions aside, Dele Momodu is a private citizen, albeit a famous one, who is allowed to support GMB or anyone else passionately. Momodu, as far as I know , is not linked with the Buhari campaign in any formal way.

Momodu has banned you from following him for his own reason. He has the right to do this because you willingly decided to follow another private individual without coercion. You must accept that you exist in their space on their own terms not yours. Deal with this development by simply staying away from Momodu also. Momodu, right now and in his private citizen capacity, owes you no explanation. It is not by force to follow famous folks

Op is not serious. I follow Dele Momodu on Twitter and also an ardent supporter of Buhari on my tweets. Have never gone against Dele's tweets yet he blocked me a while back. I did not run anywhere to complain but just moved on until recently when I discovered I have been unblocked. Op, please explain to me what happened here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Curiouser: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
CityNG:

So he should allow you to continue to be a nuisance?

I support the blockage

Me too

3 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by tlops(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
So what is wrong with him censoring who post on his twitter, after all he does no know you personally... If Nairaland can prevent certain u(useful) information from being published on this site who are you to complain.

Moreover how is this of importance that it made FP.
https://www.nairaland.com/2084193/terror-paris-suspects-involved-hostage
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by highmood(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
What should I say, "Politics of bitterness" GEJ till his haters seeks for appointments.

1 Like

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dele momodu still behaves like a child, how would somebody block his friend just because he is supporting a different party, later they would be shouting that they want ONE NIGERIA, only to display their childish behaviour, is this the one nigeria we want? His behaviour on twitter just shows the way he behave and as the quote says "show me your friend and i would tell you who you are", and his friends are APC people, that means all APC like wahala... Anyhow that is none of business.
;
Meanwhile GEJ till Buhari crams his phone number in his coconut head.
They are not friends. One person is a follower while the other is leading. Don't confuse the relationship. Dele does not want him because he is not a good disciple. Finito.

3 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by jingh(f): 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
if u talk follishly of my general, then expect me quoting u to instil sense into u
#buhari4change

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims / Governor Seyi Makinde Cancels Midterm Break In Oyo Schools / Emefiele: Governors Appoint Soludo As Chairman Of Committee To Engage CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.