Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] (24774 Views)

Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account / Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
TheRealMrStan:
It's easy to criticize but very difficult to accept criticism.

http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2015/01/news-alert-dele-momodu-blocks-me-from.html
...as there is freedom of expression,there is also freedom of choice.there isn't a cult-like affair with or to GMB-just that folks believe in him based on past and recent happenings. Momodu can unfollow anybody in his twitter account. if one is not pleased with an opinion or personality,one is free to unfriend the character. Momodu might have reservations about your perceptions, so don't cry foul...

3 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by ishiamu(m): 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
Firefire:

Do you imagine the many unprintable word again the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria here?

If Dele have the power and capacity of the president, what do you think would happen Delete or block ? undecided

If I insult you and you could not stomach it then you are not fit to be a leader. except where rules apply!

2 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Dannyset(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
Truth be told. Its very painful when ur being blocked on social media, but I don't think a thread should be opened on this in particular. Everybody owns their TL, and can manage it any how u want it. In a time like dis, hav become a serious critic because of my support for GMB, and hav been blocked for it by different people. And I never giv a pooo about it. U just want to blackmail him because he's an opposition. That's all I can see in all ur write up. Now to ur tweets. Ur first tweet if am not mistaking, could warrant even more that a "block" from anybody.
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Laredojohn(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
Dele momodu, fight for his pocket, not a real man off the people...

1 Like

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by nyt3237(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lol.. So??
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Oildichotomy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
There is a problem with the Nigerian youth as regards the replies accusing the OP of being culpable

This goes to show what will likely happen if some people later lose the elections come February 14th.

Politics of bitterness and thorough wickedness has been said to be the origin of the current insecurity we are battling with.
I listened to an interview recently moderated by Kenny Ogungbe of Raypower with this Ghana-based Dele Mamodu and his lamentation was "brokeness-filled"

I know how to group peeps like this!
Pure sycophants always pitching tents in where supposedly will bring the temporary goodies and they are cool.
He said the last time he ain't a card carrying member of APC but NCP or whatever that is grin

2 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by bolliejay(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
U de praise am when u said "shameful" abi?
Msheeew
If he block u, block am back too...aftaall he is human like u
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
You call a man who's probably old enough to be your father 'shameful'. You mockingly say his magazine is celebrating criminals, yet you did not abuse him.

Twitter is a leveller,but it doesnt give you the right to insult people even if they were your peers.

By the way, he has every right to block you. Its his TL,not yours. And I am not particularly his fan,but on twitter, Dele doesnt insult people

3 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by AreaFada2: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Those who criticise the most cannot take criticism.

Hypocrisy of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Honchuks(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Since Buharist have learnt intolerance, we Jonathanians will continue to make our point and move on lest "the monkey and baboon soak in blood"

1 Like

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Rendition(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
abacus:
OP, you only seek for attention..

@renoomokri blocked me, it's usual thing.. cry cry baby..
abeg tell dem oooo wats d buzzzz
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by femmy2010(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Uncle Dele has the right to block or unblock on twitter.
It's his handle so why the buzz.
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by akpumping7720(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
TheRealMrStan:

Boss.... Two things got into your head. 1. D fact that you study Pol Science will make u feel dat u know more about political issues. See I will tell u one thing today, what u study in school is different from what u experience. Mr Dele might not study Pol Science but thank God u yourself knows that he has been in the game for long. Secondly always try to respect every other person opinion or belief even if u don't accept their belief in your mind. Infact am very sorry to say this, you really deserve what you got. All u just have to do when u want to reply his tweet is to support him at first u can later chip in your own opinion in a polite manner.... And point of correction boss, Politics goes with Passion.....

1 Like

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by sirkezman: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
how this made it to the front page is still beyond me. so you are crying because dele momodu blocked you on twitter? did that reduce your life span or your bank account was debited? 20billion is missing, ppl are dying in the north and you are crying over being blocked. misplaced priorities. maybe you should sue him for doing that. Nonsense. if you dont want to be blocked, stay away from twitter. there is freedom to do anything over there.. freedom to tweet, freedom to block and be blocked.

Sips orijin

1 Like

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by highmood(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
CityNG:

So he should allow you to continue to be a nuisance?

I support the blockage.
ppl eh! A man that kills others with a cutlass will never want to be killed with that same cutlass. He should hail the president for passing the FOI bill which OBJ could not pass and tolerating criticism from every Tom, dick and Harry. Just on twitter he stopped him, what about if he were to be a president, he would track him down right? And here you are talking about being a nuisance, may be many on this platform are already nuisance in the way they address elders and those in position they may never be in life.

1 Like

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by ellechrystal(f): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
TheRealMrStan:

Apc fans n their aggressive nature.

1 Like

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by toshmann(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ive noticed that buhari's supporters are very hostile in the web, unreceptive of opposing views im concerned what may happen IF he looses.
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by jcflex(m): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
FFK is use to dis very well, if you have a contrary opinion to his own.

am also following dele momodu on twitter and instangram. to the best of all knowledge he warn his followers not to criticize anybody on his post, anywhere on social media, that if you do, he will block you.
he is playing a role of a stateman, for example in lagos, he post about all the govnorship aspirants there, ambide, agbaje and the rest of them.

if you go thru his timeline you will find all this tinz there, he post about GEJ, As well as sambo, and other politician contesting for one post or the other.

now @op, after he has given a warning that he will block any of hus follower that criticise on his post, WHY DID YOU GO AHEAD AND DO SO. and he block you as he as warn before, now you are crying fool.

now what do you wnt NLander to do abt it

1 Like

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Donbrig: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP.

You run here quickly to 'report' Momodu as if the man owes you anything. After all is said and done and putting emotions aside, Dele Momodu is a private citizen, albeit a famous one, who is allowed to support GMB or anyone else passionately. Momodu, as far as I know , is not linked with the Buhari campaign in any formal way.

Momodu has banned you from following him for his own reason. He has the right to do this because you willingly decided to follow another private individual without coercion. You must accept that you exist in their space on their own terms not yours. Deal with this development by simply staying away from Momodu also. Momodu, right now and in his private citizen capacity, owes you no explanation. It is not by force to follow famous folks

GBAM
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by zenithshipping(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Why do we have to be childish with a minor issue?If Dele Momodu decided to block you on his twitter handle and so fucking what?It means he doesn't like you anymore,Pls backout.
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by 2fine2fast(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
abacus:
OP, you only seek for attention..

@renoomokri blocked me, it's usual thing.. cry cry baby..

This should also be on the front page
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by jingh(f): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
no sane human will abuse dele, if we can be ban on nl,
y blame dele
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Ahmeen: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Judolisco(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:
You were constantly off point. You wanted to change the topic.
off point?r u kidding me.....he was so on point ma!

1 Like

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by paragwua: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
it is always better to support your own.....
lets make the Glo network the best in
Africa... download the Glo unlimited song
by Paul hero.... it is one of the best songs
ever in the history of music making .....A
pure soulful chants and vocals that will
touch your heart... you cant help it but TO
fall in love with the Glo network.make it
viral ... send it to friends. offer links for
downloads ....lets promote our own.... one
Nigeria...it is about oneness .. those in
charge front page Abeg.....YOU can port
right now... Artist
contact..paulheromusic@gmail.com ..Glo
unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Abugab(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
This dude (writer) should go and sleep. We have two main contenders in 2015 elections and with the current happens, GMB seems the option of Dele Momodu why does he have to sway Dele's comment on twitter. GMB is never too old to lead Nigeria and he won't do that alone. He could have loads of young Nigerians in his govt (as young Nigerians do not have the balls to contest and be voted for). Even if Dele has said in the past that young Nigerians should be given the chance to lead, does it now mean we should be at a stalemate as these same young Nigerians have refused to come out and seek elective positions? By the way, when Dele contested as president did the writer vote for him? The person who is emotional here is not Dele but the writer. For me these JEGites needs to be blocked from derailing one's comments with their sentimental posts. Dele did right by blocking you because you are emotionally driven in your tweets. Nonsense....

1 Like

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by pacesetter939: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dele momodu still behaves like a child, how would somebody block his friend just because he is supporting a different party, later they would be shouting that they want ONE NIGERIA, only to display their childish behaviour, is this the one nigeria we want? His behaviour on twitter just shows the way he behave and as the quote says "show me your friend and i would tell you who you are", and his friends are APC people, that means all APC like wahala... Anyhow that is none of business.

Meanwhile GEJ till Buhari crams his phone number in his coconut head.
Between GMB & GEJ, who look clueless and confused

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by ajoguegbe(m): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
it happened to me on facebook a lady in London removed me from her friends list for continuosly disagreeing with her views on GMB
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by eugenela(m): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Firmjudge:
What do we do now.?
This one concern una way day tweet oo.
Cux me idont tweet cux i cant follow anybody and i dont want anybody following me.
BTW, he has the right to block you, shebi im sitdown jeje na u go add am ...
#Meanwhile.
Sipping-kunu and listening to Bufallo soldiers
old boy you badth o, I just finish my own claro and dey listen to kaya man by Bob marley.......

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Donbrig: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
Dele Momodu is a Buharian like many others. You're either with us or against us... Reno Omokri had blocked many buharians from following him on twitter, they didn't raise any dust. We should all learn to accept things anyhow it happens during elections, because if you truly love a candidate like Dele and Me love Buhari, using any derogatory word on such candidate would be the last thing we will ever accept from such person.
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by vicadex07(m): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
CrazyScientist:

APC: we will normalize crude oil price

Masses; that's just plain stupid! Crude oil is a world thing you know, this shows you are the real 'CLUELESS' ones.

Ode use your thinking brain. If we build refineries here and we produce and refine fuel locally, we will be able to reduce and regulate the price at will a litre of fuel is being sold here in Nigeria at least.

The remaining excess crude oil can then be sold for foreign exchange.

#saynoto importing refined petrol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo / Emefiele: Governors Appoint Soludo As Chairman Of Committee To Engage CBN / Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.