Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos (30493 Views)

Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by ayukdaboss(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
President Jonathan's campaign buses were set ablaze by angry youth this evening and Buhari from his official twitter account, minutes ago , condemned the violence . See his tweets from his official twitter@ThisIsBuhari below Cc obinoscopy Ngwakwe ishilove lalasticala seun mynd44

Source; http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/01/buhari-condemns-jos-violence.html
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Coolboi05(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Onlinebizexpert:
Not to sound silly

But to be sincere I dont think buhari actually wrote this tweet,

He may have said something like this but I believe a younger person tweeted this on his behalf
personal tweets from him are marked wit 'GMB'...
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by amazingqueen(f): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
This is 4 years too late. *yawns!
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by ojaydedon(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
samuelmag:
Buhari has Become a better man,he deserves a chance...we all learn frm our past misteks. So he has learned frm his..

easy for u to say... Lemme gues.. U r not based in d north.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan has a world to learn from Buhari as a leader honestly.

What has the president said about the attacks on APC members on their way to PH??

I said it on the thread, it is very sad that PDP and the presidency kept mute on the shooting in PH. I must say, Buhari of 2015 seems to be getting most of his conduct right than it was in 2011 maybe because he has better managers than before. If I'm the president, people like Asari, Keita, Ango Abudullahi and Edwin Clark, should be cooling off somewhere. Thumb up to Buhari on this and I hope APC will take it a step further by educating it member and followers about violence free election.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Samchelsea(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Propaganda! Propaganda!! Propaganda!!!
Nice move by whoever that manages that twitter account but I can tell you it didn't come from buhari himself
They just did this to score political points
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by focus7: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
That is leadership in display. A true leader sees everyone as his own not some type who decisive in approach. GEJ has not condemn the ambush against the APC supporters going for the campaign at ph.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by fflamingo(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
I just wish Johnathan could pretend he is wise. At least for a nanoseconds.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by ochoi(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Dat's nice!
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by ChinemeOkpan: 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Huffington:
GEJ's Msc and PhD thesis are there for all to see... http://ndibenonso..com/2014/12/msc-thesis-written-by-goodluck-jonathan.html

Another illiterate that studied under Dr Jonathan

smh.

How can a Masters thesis be written by 2 people?

Dont comment on things you know nothing about

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by gogochocolate: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari will fail. He can not rule us with his hordes of hooligans from the North. He is only pretending. Action speaks louder than voice. He ought to be preaching non violence every where he goes. It is too late.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by KEVIND: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
daramz1:
Who knows, PDP mite av planned the attack themslf

So, you mean APC planned the attack in Portharcourt themselves?
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Once again the incoming president Muhammadu Buhari has proven that he is a man of peace. A disciplined general, a democrat and a distinctive statesman. I join the amiable general to condemn every form of violent attack, we know that Nigerians are angry but our anger should be expressed through the thumb and not the sticks. I call on the irresponsible PDP and the FG to call their members to order and protect Nigerians. I also urge them to do all within their powers to bring perpetrators to justice.

God bless the amiable General
God bless Nigeria
#change 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by joelenesleek(f): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
This man is a better actor than most nollywood stars
Acting the script so perfectly. NIGERIAN politicians and their hypocrisy. I wish God will kill all politicians and intending politicians.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by otil1: 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
Samchelsea:
Nice move by whoever that manages that twitter account but I can tell you it didn't come from buhari himself

otil1:
[size=18pt]Repackaging -very old wine in new bottle -all na wash[/size]

U can't teach an old dog a new game.

All ye believing that GMB tweeted above are damned -meaning he's not only computer literate but social media savvy. Abegi

GuYN =Gullible Youths of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by kheart(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
we await gej visit to jos to see d buses n d victims.

Oh i 4got he has blacklisted jos as a no go area

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
omenka:
So presidential!! My respect for this man increases by the minute.

Ride on sir while they keep talking about "single rifles" and "phone numbers".

hw abt staBILIZING OIL price?
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by mathskill: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
korel9:
Mtscheeew! undecided

Don't just condemn my friend!

Make it your slogan all through your campaign that your touts should steer clear every form of violence all through the period of the elections and even after then I'll know you really have good intentions. angry
Disenfranchised PDP youths and not APC members that caused the violence in Jos today.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by hasshams: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
This maan is so special,so also his comments so much wisdom from 2day I declare my self among the supporters of change,GEJ should go to hell.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by omenka(m): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
datolee:

I said it on the thread, it is very sad that PDP and the presidency kept mute on the shooting in PH. I must say, Buhari of 2015 seems to be getting most of his conduct right than it was in 2011 maybe because he has better managers than before. If I'm the president, people like Asari, Keita, Ango Abudullahi and Edwin Clark, should be cooling off somewhere. Thumb up to Buhari on this and I hope APC will take it a step further by educating it member and followers about violence free election.
The president with his $21billion+ warchest couldn't assemble the right crop of fellas to manage his campaign. Imagine giving such sensitive job to folks like Amadu Ali (whose first speech after inauguration was an attack on Buhari's person due to his age!! Ali is older than Buhari!!), and FFK who's known for his childish rants and loyalty with a monetary price tag!!

I think the people that would eventually do the president's chances of retaining his job in are his campaign handlers!! They advice him wrongly and he makes the wrong calls at every turn, sounding petty and overly emotional.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by hasshams: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
This maan is so special,so also his comments so much wisdom, from 2day I declare my self among the supporters of change,GEJ should go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by otil1: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
[b]
barcanista:
Once again the incoming president Muhammadu Buhari has proven that he is a man of peace (since becoming the APC flag bearer). A disciplined general (that backdated laws with capital purnIshment) , a democrat (and coup plotter who enjoys jailing democrats hundreds of years) and a distinctive statesman (whose most acclaimed utterance is about dog and baboon and blood). [/b]I join the amiable general to condemn every form of violent attack, we know that Nigerians are angry but our anger should be expressed through the thumb and not the sticks. I call on the irresponsible PDP and the FG to call their members to order and protect Nigerians. I also urge them to do all within their powers to bring perpetrators to justice.

God bless the amiable General
God bless Nigeria
#change 2015

@barcanista; Pls amend accordingly unless u claim not to know about items in parenthesis
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by daniel2090: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Samchelsea:
yea.heard that a lot of poeple like u seems to know what we dont know..like u know who is tweeting not to be buhari himsef..like u know those who responsible for boko aram. and terrorising usfor like six years without bringing tgem to justice and kwwping mute like u now suddenly know who is behind the independence day bombing after like 4yrs of silence

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by cuteboy2: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
GMB should speak out more along these lines. It should not be limited to Twitter which most times are updated by political aides,
On important issues bordering on election violence, he should speak out in person. That carries more weight, and wins the heart of skeptics.

It will really help to cool things down if he issues such statement in Hausa, which hopefully can be carried in BBC or VOA Hausa service, which has large audience in the core North, where spontaneous reaction and election violence is most likely.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by gebest: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
SAY BUHARI
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by otigbagba: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
I am just so impressed with this grandpa..no b age o!So presidential? Akpabio..do u want to go to jail grin
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by maasoap(m): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
PDP thugs started it with support from Oga Jona but I don't think they can match APC thugs if the Nigerian Police won't take side with the PDP. When will Jonathan do the same?
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Change2015(m): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Omooba77:

If he did this in 2011,no corper would diede.Thank God,he is getting wiser......GEJ all the way.....

Unfortunately you are wrong. Such incidents are certainly unwelcome, but how can anyone condemn an activity/event that has not happened? The APC wants peaceful and fair elections, but we are mindful that the pdp has still said nothing about the attack on APC supporters in Rivers State, and have proved willing to subvert the democratic process in Ekiti and Osun States, by using the armed forces, the police and a plethora of other security agencies. And also as Baga lies in ruins with hundreds if not thousands murdered by boko haram, we await some comment, some explanation, some commiserations from our president....

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by baybeeboi: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
mhyra:
that's a political speech na.. Do you expect him to openly praise them?? Oh please! next story abeg
isokay
next story..........:King Lion and The Tortoise

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
Gullible Nigerians being fed with pretencious speeches for as long as i can remember.

GEJ until buhari provides his school certificates.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Oga why yu de tamper with my post? You could have typed yur whatever and ascribe yur name. Abeg I no like am
otil1:
[b]

@barcanista; Pls amend accordingly unless u claim not to know about items in parenthesis
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Omooba77:

If he did this in 2011,no corper would diede.Thank God,he is getting wiser......GEJ all the way.....
Nice one.I love the sarcasm in your post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State / Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Violence In Kano, Slams Governor Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.