Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos (30489 Views)

Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
omenka:
The president with his $21billion+ warchest couldn't assemble the right crop of fellas to manage his campaign. Imagine giving such sensitive job to folks like Amadu Ali (whose first speech after inauguration was an attack on Buhari's person due to his age!! Ali is older than Buhari!!), and FFK who's known for his childish rants and loyalty with a monetary price tag!!

I think the people that would eventually do the president's chances of retaining his job in are his campaign handlers!! They advice him wrongly and he makes the wrong calls at every turn, sounding petty and overly emotional.

The choice of FFK as media director was something I couldn't get my head around... His "loose" mouth will cause more damage to the president than anything else, except he is instructed to keep mute on certain things. So far, PDP campaign is disappointing, things GEJ is saying at campaign grounds like people not able to remember their phone number is very childish and uncalled for. If I were him, he should have been telling Nigerians what challenges his government met, how they solved or solving it and how he can fix this country if given more 4 years.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by cuteboy2: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista: :
Once again the incoming president Muhammadu Buhari has proven that he is a man of peace (since becoming the APC flag bearer). A disciplined general (that backdated laws with capital punishment) , a democrat (and coup plotter who enjoys jailing democrats hundreds of years), and a distinctive statesman (whose most acclaimed utterance is about dog and baboon and blood). I join the amiable general to condemn every form of violent attack, we know that Nigerians are angry but our anger should be expressed through the thumb and not the sticks. I call on the irresponsible PDP and the FG to call their members to order and protect Nigerians. I also urge them to do all within their powers to bring perpetrators to justice.

God bless the amiable General
God bless Nigeria
#change 2015

otil1:
[b]

@barcanista; Pls amend accordingly unless u claim not to know about items in parenthesis

grin grin Parenthesis is tongue in cheek grin grin
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Kundagarten: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
vantage7:
Wait and see how some people will still try to twist and discredit this noble move. What's wrong with giving a thumbs up to this man and still supporting the candidate of your choice?
Stop being myopic, APC supporters do it more than PDP supporters. You never see anything good in GEJ as well.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by gp6liveth(m): 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
Good luck had already condemned any attack before his campaign. My ambition is not worth the blood of any nigerian. Time without number he has been repeating it. Buhari should tell his people that his ambition is not also worth the blood of any of his supporters.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Cannonleo(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
Evasive maneuver
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Bayswater: 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Another illiterate that studied under Dr Jonathan

smh.

How can a Masters thesis be written by 2 people?

Dont comment on things you know nothing about

You are the dumb one here, you illiterate! Actually two or more people can write a Master's dissertation. I can see that it is illiteracy that Buhari and his supporters have in common.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by yetunsbay(m): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
Freelancer00:
. U were waiting for apology, u got one. Now he's a pretender. Funny people
funny people......abi confused dude
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Samchelsea(m): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
daniel2090:

yea.heard that a lot of poeple like u seems to know what we dont know..like u know who is tweeting not to be buhari himsef..like u know those who responsible for boko aram. and terrorising usfor like six years without bringing tgem to justice and kwwping mute like u now suddenly know who is behind the independence day bombing after like 4yrs of silence
spare me all this epistle you are writing cos for all I care he didn't tweet that himself cos he has a social media manager
Common sense should tell you that sometimes Reuben Abati usually pass a message across on behalf of Jonathan but he wouldn't say he was the one that did it....e.g if you think all Jonathan's Facebook messages are written by him then you are on your own
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Jaylone(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
ojaydedon:

easy for u to say... Lemme gues.. U r not based in d north.
A lot of the people commenting here are not in the north. The truth is if in Jos this is happening only God knows what will happen in Kano, and other states there.....
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by cuteboy2: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
omenka:
The president with his [size=14pt]$21billion[/size]+ warchest couldn't assemble the right crop of fellas to manage his campaign. Imagine giving such sensitive job to folks like Amadu Ali (whose first speech after inauguration was an attack on Buhari's person due to his age!! Ali is older than Buhari!!), and FFK who's known for his childish rants and loyalty with a monetary price tag!!

I think the people that would eventually do the president's chances of retaining his job in are his campaign handlers!! They advice him wrongly and he makes the wrong calls at every turn, sounding petty and overly emotional.

I agree with you on all points. GEJ has made mistake of sticking with old and tired warhorses like Col Ahmadu Ali, Olabode George and Anyim Pius Anyim. These people are bereft of new ideas, have little energy, very inflexible, and do not understand modern campaign methods. All they care about is how much they will make from the campaign.

However, don't you think you have little challenge with your currency? I mean $21billion. That figure is like the entire national reserves, and is larger than the 2015 Federal Budget.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by ChinemeOkpan: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bayswater:

You are the dumb one here, you illiterate! Actually two or more people can write a Master's dissertation. I can see that it is illiteracy that Buhari and his supporters have in common.

Olodooooooooo grin grin grin grin

Show us an example where two or more people have written a joint masters dissertation. Are they Siamese twins?

A masters degree is an individual academic program

Research papers and articles are different from dissertations

Olodoooooo Rabata cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by baybeeboi: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
joelenesleek:
This man is a better actor than most nollywood stars
Acting the script so perfectly. NIGERIAN politicians and their hypocrisy. I wish God will kill all politicians and intending politicians.
Chei!!! You and the politicians who come bad pass?
Abeg wait mek me nd my children do our own looting b4 u bgin ur declaration.
Just Calm down
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by ojaydedon(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
Jaylone:

A lot of the people commenting here are not in the north. The truth is if in Jos this is happening only God knows what will happen in Kano, and other states there.....

we realy need to pray for peace
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Bayswater: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Olodooooooooo grin grin grin grin

Show us an example where two or more people have written a joint masters dissertation. Are they Siamese twins?

A masters degree is an individual academic program

Research papers and articles are different from dissertations

Olodoooooo Rabata cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You be the ode for here. People do joint dissertation. I am saying this as a Master's degree holder who have seen people do it.

You might want to make an enquiry about MSc and MRes dissertations from UCL, dem get am plently... odenson

NB: I have my certificate, it is not with the military grin grin
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Freelancer00(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
yetunsbay:
funny people......abi confused dude
Na dem sabi
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by OLADD: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
The Hallmark of a true Leader

He will not play politics with the lives of Nigerians

This is what GEJ should have done in the last 6 years

Too Late now

Nigerians want a President that represents all Nigerians and not just his kitchen cabinet

Which true leader? A leader that lied about his academic records and also lied under oath? No matter the extent he goes in deceiving Nigerians or how his party tries to repackage him, he will not rule Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Burger01(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
Change2015:
This is how a leader should respond in this situation. Buhari is a man of sterling character, and this statement is timely and wise. We await a similar condemnation of the shooting of APC supporters in Rivers State from the pdp.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by ChinemeOkpan: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bayswater:

You be the ode for here. People do joint dissertation. I am saying this as a Master's degree holder who have seen people do it.

NB: I have my certificate, it is not with the military grin grin

cheesy cheesy

You are just as clueless as the president you support.

Is your masters degree from Ojuelegba secondary school? Joint Masters dissertation? Olodo

Do not argue above your station. Olodo

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by philips70(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
Gboliwe:
Does his fellow illiterate fanatic use twitter? How will they know he is condemning their life blood? Mcheeeeew

Abeg, some of us can still see through you.

Where are the people, in his house? When will you have sense?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by OLADD: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
englishmart:
spare me that pretence and call your thugs to order.

God bless you. Buhari is more dangerous than a snake in hiding. Anybody that see this gesture as a reflection of his civility is on a long thing.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by globalresource: 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
how are we sure they are APC members? some said they are just aggrieved PDP members at the emergence of the governorship candidate. whatever it is, the people's general has proven his leadership skill in openly condemning this ugly incidence.

God bless Nigeria
vote wisely come February 14
n.b: am using this medium to advise the online campaign team to get their PVC before election day. this election is not online, it is practically outside there where there are ballot boxes. support your candidate out there, not just online
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Bayswater: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

cheesy cheesy

You are just as clueless as the president you support.

Is your masters degree from Ojuelegba secondary school? Joint Masters dissertation? Olodo

Do not argue above your station. Olodo

I rest my case, your ignorance is everlasting. You need to travel more, you not knowing something that's so simple as that tells me you are one local champion who's never left his village.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by ishiamu(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
adrelanine:
[size=15pt]THIS IS WHAT I CALL A LEADER...

EVEN IF HE PRESENTS GALA NYLON AS SCHOOL CERT ... I WILL VOTE FOR HIM. grin grin grin cheesy

GMB NATION. [/size]

That's cos ur an illiterate.....an illiterate man shdnt lead educated people
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by otil1: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
OLADD:

God bless you. Buhari is more dangerous than a snake in hiding. Anybody that see this gesture as a reflection of his civility is on a long thing.

I concur 100%

B'cos #buharicannotchange
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by iluvnaija: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Funny enough it's even 2 factions in PDP fighting.

Na dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by OLADD: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
omenka:
So presidential!! My respect for this man increases by the minute.

Ride on sir while they keep talking about "single rifles" and "phone numbers".

Gosh! Did you say that show of pretence was presidential? Where was Buhari's "presidential" trait when GEJ lost his younger sister, did he issue any statement of condolence to him and his family? Is the destruction of his opponent's billboard now grevious than loosing one's relation? Was there anytime he congratulated the president on his birthdays as Jonathan has always done? My heart pounds when I read sycophantic posts from people like you. Nigeria is in a mess with the way you and your likes reason and talk. Sycophancy has never been this cheap!
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by ChinemeOkpan: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bayswater:

I rest my case, your ignorance is everlasting. You need to travel more, you not knowing something that's so simple as that tells me you are one local champion who's never left his village.

The way you constructed the emboldened part of your post tells me that you are semi-illiterate.

Of course, I deciphered this earlier on but I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I can tell you now that you have wasted any money spent your education.

For a person that claims to have a so called 'masters' degree to idiotically argue that it is possible for two different people to write a joint masters dissertation shows that he/she is severely academically deficient.

I will wager that you are one of those under-achievers who studied in a glorified secondary school called universities in your village and fortunately had the opportunity to attend an equally low achieving institution where you got your masters.

My summation is that you are a bloody Olodo grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by omenka(m): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
OLADD:

Gosh! Did you say that show of pretence was presidential? Where was Buhari's "presidential" trait when GEJ lost his younger sister, did he issue any statement of condolence to him and his family? Is the destruction of his opponent's billboard now grevious than loosing one's relation? Was there anytime he congratulated the president on his birthdays as Jonathan has always done? My heart pounds when I read sycophantic posts from people like you. Nigeria is in a mess with the way you and your likes reason and talk. Sycophancy has never been this cheap!
At first when I saw your moniker I thought I saw "OLODO".

My response to your post is; "k".

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by joelenesleek(f): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
baybeeboi:

Chei!!! You and the politicians who come bad pass?
Abeg wait mek me nd my children do our own looting b4 u bgin ur declaration.
Just Calm down
Abeg loot and remember me too grin
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by OLADD: 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
omenka:
At first when I saw your moniker I thought I saw "OLODO".

My response to your post is; "k".

No wonder you have been reeling out those senseless posts. May cynicism and sycophancy lead you to eternal damnation.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Bayswater: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

The way you constructed the emboldened part of your post tells me that you are semi-illiterate.

Of course, I deciphered this earlier on but I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I can tell you now that you have wasted any money spent your education.

For a person that claims to have a so called 'masters' degree to idiotically argue that it is possible for two different people to write a joint masters dissertation shows that he/she is severely academically deficient.

I will wager that you are one of those under-achievers who studied in a glorified secondary school called universities in your village and fortunately had the opportunity to attend an equally low achieving institution where you got your masters.

My summation is that you are a bloody Olodo grin grin grin

I pity you and the people celebrating your mediocrity. I won't waste my time on trying to educate you but note, though rare; people do undertake joint MSc and MRes dissertation. It is just like a glorified research paper. Travel more and you will be more knowledgeable.

Gosh, it is really hard trying to explain things to illiterates like yourself.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by ChinemeOkpan: 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]I pity you and the people celebrating your mediocrity. I won't waste my time on trying to educate you but note, though rare; people do undertake joint MSc and MRes dissertation. It is just like a glorified research paper. Travel more and you will be more knowledgeable.

Gosh, it is really hard trying to explain things to illiterates like yourself.
[/s]

You are an illiterate. grin grin grin

Now you are calling it a 'glorified research paper'
grin grin grin

Do you even know the difference between a thesis/ dissertation and a research paper? Olodo

Though rare? really? You need to be flogged!

I am wasting my time with an illiterate. Odenson grin grin grin

If you need tutorials - PM me- Olodo rabata

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Governorship Candidates Contesting In February 2015 - Photos / World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom / Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.