Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos (30487 Views)

Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Omooba77: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2015
Remarkable:
Gullible one, it is so easy to deceive you all and it is a pity...

Instead of you to look at his track record and ask hard questions...

What did Sam Mbakwe do, that warranted his jailing by Buhari?

Ekwueme? Ojukwu? Fela and others?

You are lucky that there are some of us that have not fallen for this magical rebranding APC is disturbing us with, we are standing with GEJ that has rought transformation to our lives from transport to agriculture and infrastructural development and so on.

GEJ is coming back, GEJ till 2019!
Our youth do not know left from right;all they are shouting. Is change;ask them what is change,they start abusing and raising their tones.Libya and Egypt knows better now. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by daniel2090: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2015
PDPwayoo:

GEJ has himself to blame for the attack. No security in Nigeria, simple. It is the duty of president to provide security not opposition.
dont say that....we have able security agents.we have the intelligent clusters who called themselves the DSS..working tirelessly undercover to uncover the plot snd menace of bokoaram for the last 5years,they just need more time....ohhh I forgot they are busy invading apc offices doing joe's dirty wori.these and many more are the anti corruptive graft joe said he wud put into place.
Lis ten and listen good..if nigerians fail to realise the need for change, then niger is doomed to fail
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by watered(m): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2015
Imagine what this fulani man is saying? We don't want mere talk of condemnation. Just call your thugs to order. Because if it were his campaign vehicles that were set ablaze these bigots and re.tarded folks on NL would have created so many threads.

But we ain't perturbed cos victory is sure for GEJ come February 16, 2015. Y'all gon see it and read about it....

GEJ_2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2015
Freelancer00:

. U were waiting for apology, u got one. Now he's a pretender. Funny people

Lolz.... sorry, I'm not on any one's side here but does this look like an apology to you? Do you even know the meaning of the word?
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by xklucvG: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2015
Change2015:
This is how a leader should respond in this situation. Buhari is a man of sterling character, and this statement is timely and wise. We await a similar condemnation of the shooting of APC supporters in Rivers State from the pdp.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Buhari has suddenly become a changed man, no more dogs and baboons soaked in blood. I like this.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by baybeeboi: 9:28am On Jan 11, 2015
joelenesleek:
Abeg loot and remember me too grin
why not?
Na you go be cabinet leader now
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Freelancer00(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2015
BornSad:

Lolz.... sorry, I'm not on any one's side here but does this look like an apology to you? Do you even know the meaning of the word?
So what is it sir? Should I call it condemnation?
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 11, 2015
Freelancer00:
So what is it sir? Should I call it condemnation?

That'd be better.

See, he didn't apologise. No one was expecting him to do. And even if he decided to do so, it would be on behalf of the people that carried out the attack. Any other form of apology short of this would insinuate or suggest that he's the one that masterminded the attack.

All I can see here is a man who wants to make his stance public and thus disentangle himself from any web of suspicion. This, in my opinion, is a good move for a presidential candidate.

But no, it was not an apology and no one should be expecting him to apologise for what he did not do.

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2015
Change2015:
This is how a leader should respond in this situation. Buhari is a man of sterling character, and this statement is timely and wise. We await a similar condemnation of the shooting of APC supporters in Rivers State from the pdp.

#change
#GMB
#APC

I have no doubt that buhari does not have. Good command of english language let alone writing such on twitter. He is a core illiterate and as such. Will grammatically bring shame to us as a nation and has nothing to offer in times of building economy. BUHARI go and manage ur fathers cow

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Freelancer00(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2015
BornSad:

That'd be better.

See, he didn't apologise. No one was expecting him to do. And even if he decided to do so, it would be on behalf of the people that carried out the attack. Any other form of apology short of this would insinuate or suggest that he's the one that masterminded the attack.

All I can see here is a man who wants to make his stance public and thus disentangle himself from any web of suspicion. This, in my opinion, is a good move for a presidential candidate.

But no, it was not an apology and no one should be expecting him to apologise for what he did not do.

Happy Sunday.
English is really complicated. Silly mistakes and its taken out of context. Thank u very much.

Happy Sunday to u too
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 11, 2015
Freelancer00:

English is really complicated. Silly mistakes and its taken out of context. Thank u very much.

Happy Sunday to u too

Hehe... it is.

I'm also sure you're sounding so cool cause I didn't talk ill of your preferred candidate. Otherwise, I would have gotten it hot this morning. grin

Your welcome.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Freelancer00(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2015
BornSad:

Hehe... it is.

I'm also sure you're sounding so cool cause I didn't talk ill of your preferred candidate. Otherwise, I would have gotten it hot this morning. grin

Your welcome.
Lol. I don't abuse people online. U can check my posts.

Both of them aren't the change we need but I prefer Buhari. So I try my best to defend him without abusing people.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Freelancer00:

Lol. I don't abuse people online. U can check my posts.

Both of them aren't the change we need but I prefer Buhari. So I try my best to defend him without abusing people.

Good for you. I don't go out of my way to defend any of them. I don't think they need me to do that. I only try hard to point out the flaws in our critics just for others not to be misled. Regardless of who is attacking and who is receiving the blow, I think we should be just and sincere. I'm not always right, so I also take my corrections seriously.

Good luck to your candidate.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Freelancer00(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2015
BornSad:

Good for you. I don't go out of my way to defend any of them. I don't think they need me to do that. I only try hard to point out the flaws in our critics just for others not to be misled. Regardless of who is attacking and who is receiving the blow, I think we should be just and sincere. I'm not always right, so I also take my corrections seriously.

Good luck to your candidate.
Noted sir. Thank u very much

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
gearcoin:

I know u very well! Stop the pretence.
Well! May be the wind of change has reached your side.

Any you think because I talk about change it must be APC? I believe PDP has more chance of bringing a change in this country than APC and my support is always PDP. I never hide or pretend about it.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
datolee:

Any you think because I talk about change it must be APC? I believe PDP has more chance of bringing a change in this country than APC and my support is always PDP. I never hide or pretend about it.
One word for you. Pdp.I.g-tanoid
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by daramz1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
Well, jst an opinon.
KEVIND:

So, you mean APC planned the attack in Portharcourt themselves?
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by sammyj: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
brilliant move from my next president
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Change2015(m): 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
preselect:

how come his supporters are very violent? . . . they killed and maimed in 2011, they are still killing under the banner of boko haram, now they are burning and looting in jos as supporters. . . in the internet they are allover the nigerian blogosphere breathing fire.

you guys are scary

In the past week APC supporters in Rivers State have been shot and and offices dynamited. Have we heard anything from the pdp or president? Did he consider it worthwhile to address the nation on the baga massacre? Hypocrisy in high places.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by preselect(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Change2015:

In the past week APC supporters in Rivers State have been shot and and offices dynamited. Have we heard anything from the pdp or president? Did he consider it worthwhile to address the nation on the baga massacre? Hypocrisy in high places.

#change
#GMB
#APC

i'm not sure buhari is a violent man, but i maintain what i said, his supporters are overly aggressive and frequently violent.

not just in the north;
but even his igbo supporters are the most annoying,
his hausa supporters are the most violent,
his yoruba supporters are the most noisemaking,
his middlebelt supporters, and i have encountered very few of them, they are more calm but firm.
his south south supporters reflect his hausa supporters in the potential for violence
all in all they are hell bent on idolizing him and their body language spells doom if things dont go their way, and you and I know that he will loose this election . . . . . . . . . . . . . .by hook or by crook cool

Illiterate President Buhari. . . JEEZ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked God save Nigeria from Islamic Fascism
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Change2015(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
preselect:

i'm not sure buhari is a violent man, but i maintain what i said, his supporters are overly aggressive and frequently violent.

not just in the north;
but even his igbo supporters are the most annoying,
his hausa supporters are the most violent,
his yoruba supporters are the most noisemaking,
his middlebelt supporters, and i have encountered very few of them, they are more calm but firm.
his south south supporters reflect his hausa supporters in the potential for violence
all in all they are hell bent on idolizing him and their body language spells doom if things dont go their way, and you and I know that he will loose this election . . . . . . . . . . . . . .by hook or by crook cool

Illiterate President Buhari. . . JEEZ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked God save Nigeria from Islamic Fascism

I can see you are one of those tribalists who sees nothing good in his fellow citizens of different ethnicities. Good luck with that. Just watch as the rest of us come together to give you a President.
Point is, neither the pdp nor the president has made any comment on the violence inflicted on APC members yet. Any you have the nerve to blather on about bs? #fail

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by preselect(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
Change2015:

I can see you are one of those tribalists who sees nothing good in his fellow citizens of different ethnicities. Good luck with that. Just watch as the rest of us come together to give you a President.
Point is, neither the pdp nor the president has made any comment on the violence inflicted on APC members yet. Any you have the nerve to blather on about bs? #fail

#change
#GMB
#APC

i dont speak for the PDP or the President. . . .

as per the charge of tribalist . . . . well . . . well . . . you can call me a tribalist, but truth is, somebody has to love the igbos. i've noticed that everybody hates igbos (including up to 30% of igbos hating igbos) the only time nigerians unite is in soccer and anti-igbo issues. so someone has to love the igbos, and i step forward to do that. however, i do that without hating others. yes, i like yorubas and hausas too, but i love igbos more. it's that simple
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by adrelanine: 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
ishiamu:

That's cos ur an illiterate.....an illiterate man shdnt lead educated people

Ishiamu. Or what do you call yourself.. When u want to quote,dnt just quote, you knw what, think twice before you do dat. Ok!. Now u have quoted the wrong person.. This is ur last warning.. Dnt quote me anymore on less you have something reasonable to say..
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by lisimmo(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll updates:

General presidential election, Jonathan vs Buhari

Jonathan: 30.9%
Buhari : 69.1%

See screenshot below.

Download PollNaija on Android at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk to vote, see results and analysis of results by states, religion, ethnicity, gender, age group.

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections / Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians / Tinubu, Shettima, GEJ, Sanwo-Olu And Others Attend Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.