Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos (30491 Views)

Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Bayswater: 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

You are an illiterate. grin grin grin

Now you are calling it a 'glorified research paper'
grin grin grin

Do you even know the difference between a thesis/ dissertation and a research paper? Olodo

Though rare? really? You need to be flogged!

I am wasting my time with an illiterate. You just assume that everyone you talk to on NL lives in Nigeria. Odenson grin grin grin

If you need tutorials - PM me- Olodo rabata

Oga Ade, tell us the difference please. You have so much exposed yourself as a dullard. You even go school at all?
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by ChinemeOkpan: 12:02am On Jan 11, 2015
Bayswater:

Oga Ade, tell us the difference please. You have so much exposed yourself as a dullard. You even go school at all?

grin grin grin grin

Go sleep. Make sure you do not make the same mistakes with your children. Vote for Change

Tired of schooling you, you are too old for that bros

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by nutarious(f): 12:04am On Jan 11, 2015
Change2015:
This is how a leader should respond in this situation. Buhari is a man of sterling character, and this statement is timely and wise. We await a similar condemnation of the shooting of APC supporters in Rivers State from the pdp.

#change
#GMB
#APC

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by skak(m): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2015
#DoroBuhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Nowenuse: 12:08am On Jan 11, 2015
Is it now he Buhari knows he will do this?
Wher was he in 2011 when hausa thugs were killing christians all ova d north?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by innocentchuks(m): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2015
Abeg o, if person enter mkt steal, and e go change cloth enter the same mkt, the person don change?

APC The APC, has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, we are seeing:1. Rotimi Amaechi - 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP.2. Atiku Abubakar - 8 years Vice president under PDP.3. George Akume - 8 years Governor under PDP.4. Bukola Saraki - 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.5. Timipre Sylver - 4 years Governor under PDP.6. Audu Ogbe - 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.7. Aminu Masari - 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.8. Chris Ngige - 3 years Governor under PDP.9. Rabiu Kwankwaso - 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP.10. El Rufai - 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP.11 Tambuwal - 4years..Speaker under PDP11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped.The list is very long,.... Baraje- 3yrs PDP national chairman, Gemade- 4yrs national chairman, Audu Ogbe- 4yrs National chairman, Gov Amosun/ Gov Ajimobi - 8yrs Senators under PDP, Gov Ahmed (Kwara Gov) 4yrs under PDP, Okorocha 4yrs Minister Intra Party Affairs under PDP etc the list is very very long and we dey shout “CHANGE” about what good people of Nigeria….
Network For Good Governance WHO IS FOOLING WHO ? NIGERIANS BE WISE...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Remarkable: 12:12am On Jan 11, 2015
Gullible one, it is so easy to deceive you all and it is a pity...

Instead of you to look at his track record and ask hard questions...

What did Sam Mbakwe do, that warranted his jailing by Buhari?

Ekwueme? Ojukwu? Fela and others?

You are lucky that there are some of us that have not fallen for this magical rebranding APC is disturbing us with, we are standing with GEJ that has rought transformation to our lives from transport to agriculture and infrastructural development and so on.

GEJ is coming back, GEJ till 2019!
ChinemeOkpan:
The Hallmark of a true Leader

He will not play politics with the lives of Nigerians

This is what GEJ should have done in the last 6 years

Too Late now

Nigerians want a President that represents all Nigerians and not just his kitchen cabinet

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by MORNDEW(m): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2015
Ntananke:
This reply is advantageous to the Buhari campaign. So I really doubt the truth behind d statement. Moreover, how can someone who doesn't know the whereabouts of his certificates be able to use Twitter. #LetsStopDeceivingOurselvesNigerians#
Say No to Buhari & GEJ!
u ar as confused as urself

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Bayswater: 12:18am On Jan 11, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

grin grin grin grin

Go sleep. Make sure you do not make the same mistakes with your children. Vote for Change

Tired of schooling you, you are too old for that bros

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Having realized that your mediocrity is irredeemable, I will leave you to wallow in your ignorance. You really need to go back to school or else you will end up like Buhari whose certificate is with the military.

Do a proper research on joint dissertations and joint dissertation authorships, then you will be wise. I am not cut for exchanging words with your paid per post self masquerading as an agent of change just like your nomadic Buhari.

Do not forget to say a word or two of appreciation after your research. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Mentcee(m): 12:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Did he do this in 2011, thousands of lives would have been saved. Lean asss double faced killer!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 11, 2015
Major G Buhari strong oh!@ 72 he has the strength to brainwash a multitude.

Sir!!I want to be like you when I grow up. especially, wanna be a soldier.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by usibengate(m): 12:41am On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari na man
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by emeka2847: 1:33am On Jan 11, 2015
Innodon:
Better he call his boiz 2 order in time b4 it get outta hand. Grandpa Buhari pls do .
Last night, i heard PDP burnt their own bus in Jos, to make southerners feel like Jonathan is hated in the north. Is that the dirty politics they promised?
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by emeka2847: 1:39am On Jan 11, 2015
Ojukwu go jail? Una still dey try weep up ethnic sentiment abi?
Remarkable:
Gullible one, it is so easy to deceive you all and it is a pity...

Instead of you to look at his track record and ask hard questions...

What did Sam Mbakwe do, that warranted his jailing by Buhari?

Ekwueme? Ojukwu? Fela and others?

You are lucky that there are some of us that have not fallen for this magical rebranding APC is disturbing us with, we are standing with GEJ that has rought transformation to our lives from transport to agriculture and infrastructural development and so on.

GEJ is coming back, GEJ till 2019!
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by emeka2847: 1:47am On Jan 11, 2015
They were the only good ones in PDP. Since they were not allowed to say the truth in PDP they left. No be by force.
And you can see that people like Fani-Kayode who are pathological liars have gone back to PDP cos they couldn't cope with the truth in APC.
innocentchuks:
Abeg o, if person enter mkt steal, and e go change cloth enter the same mkt, the person don change? You can see that

APC The APC, has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, we are seeing:1. Rotimi Amaechi - 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP.2. Atiku Abubakar - 8 years Vice president under PDP.3. George Akume - 8 years Governor under PDP.4. Bukola Saraki - 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.5. Timipre Sylver - 4 years Governor under PDP.6. Audu Ogbe - 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.7. Aminu Masari - 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.8. Chris Ngige - 3 years Governor under PDP.9. Rabiu Kwankwaso - 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP.10. El Rufai - 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP.11 Tambuwal - 4years..Speaker under PDP11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped.The list is very long,.... Baraje- 3yrs PDP national chairman, Gemade- 4yrs national chairman, Audu Ogbe- 4yrs National chairman, Gov Amosun/ Gov Ajimobi - 8yrs Senators under PDP, Gov Ahmed (Kwara Gov) 4yrs under PDP, Okorocha 4yrs Minister Intra Party Affairs under PDP etc the list is very very long and we dey shout “CHANGE” about what good people of Nigeria….
Network For Good Governance WHO IS FOOLING WHO ? NIGERIANS BE WISE...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by emeka2847: 1:52am On Jan 11, 2015
Mentcee:
Did he do this in 2011, thousands of lives would have been saved. Lean asss double faced killer!

PDP propaganda. It's on record that he did it on BBC cos local media was not accessible at that time. Go and check jor.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by eaglechild: 2:22am On Jan 11, 2015
OK Buhari suddenly becomes sympathetic

How many years did it take you to speak up against Boko Haram?

undecided
We are not deceived.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by cegxie(m): 2:43am On Jan 11, 2015
I guess they are now even.. Reason
Buhari survived the bomb attack.. Presido condemned the attack on Buhari, now that the opportunity presents itself Buhari also condemns the attack on Presido = 1:1

GMB.. On the 14 of Febuhari, I will have goodluck.

GEJ.. On the 14, I will Failbuhari.
=1:1

Nigerian.. One man one vote.. Vote wisely!
And the the winner is Professor JEGA!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 11, 2015
englishmart:
spare me that pretence and call your thugs to order.

GEJ has himself to blame for the attack. No security in Nigeria, simple. It is the duty of president to provide security not opposition.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by preselect(m): 5:07am On Jan 11, 2015
Change2015:
This is how a leader should respond in this situation. Buhari is a man of sterling character, and this statement is timely and wise. We await a similar condemnation of the shooting of APC supporters in Rivers State from the pdp.

#change
#GMB
#APC

how come his supporters are very violent? . . . they killed and maimed in 2011, they are still killing under the banner of boko haram, now they are burning and looting in jos as supporters. . . in the internet they are allover the nigerian blogosphere breathing fire.

you guys are scary
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by zynzyn(m): 5:26am On Jan 11, 2015
Response is impressive, even though it may be a good attempt at political correctness in order to win votes!

Politicians are Politicians afterall! grin wink
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 11, 2015
datolee:
I will withdraw my earlier comment, this is what every party should be doing.. condemn the act of these idiots. Big up to APC and GMB. Change will come but not with violence and intimidation.
I know u very well! Stop the pretence.
Well! May be the wind of change has reached your side.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by imotal(m): 5:42am On Jan 11, 2015
Everybody is screaming Buhari this Buhari that. Have you all forgotten how long it took him to make a comment on the incessant attacks by boko haram? Now he's discovered the need to speak out all of a sudden. God's watching us all
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Cholison(m): 5:53am On Jan 11, 2015
Why is PDP silent on the attack of APC members in Port Harcourt?
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by brutef0rce101: 5:56am On Jan 11, 2015
[s]
Gboliwe:
Does his fellow illiterate fanatic use twitter? How will they know he is condemning their life blood? Mcheeeeew

Abeg, some of us can still see through you.
[/s]

Bigot. You cant change...smh
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2015
hasshams:
This maan is so special,so also his comments so much wisdom from 2day I declare my self among the supporters of change,GEJ should go to hell.

You never see anything yet. Bro I witnessed his govt then, Of a truth I tell you, they helped shaped some of my behaviour till 2day.

They changed the mentality of Nigerians then by re-orientation, they were about to change the economy also when the profiteers and corrupt people sponsored his subordinates to remove chair from him yansh.

Take out a simple survey, the impact of his rule. In 2 years and that of GEJ in 6years.

He was tryn to fix Nigeria's problems starting with our attitudes b4 the economy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by koikoi2(m): 6:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Am just reading d comments in 3D
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Phame: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by celeron40(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#GMB
#APC
Well Said.
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Okudiover(m): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin HOW MANY TIMES DID PDP CONDEMN THE SHOOTING OF APC SUPPORTERS IN P.H OR THE BURNING OF APC OFFICES IN DELTA STATE. THEY HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos by Willipeppe(m): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2015
Dats a big lie.. Where are the pictures? In dis Jos again? Where in Jos. It seems dis ApC guys are lies o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) / 2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) / Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.