Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari (31647 Views)

PDP Wins Enugu By Landslide / PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by ojaydedon(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
kaybee100683:
The statement was clear and unambiguous for intelligent minds but the clowns in GEJ camp can misquote it if that soothes them. Na their wahala,no amount of propaganda will work this time around..

come to d north and face d terror of gmb supporters den maybe u will understand
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by nattyhero(m): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
I got no problem with a change in leadership. But my concern is that GMB is sorrounded by those same people who helped GEJ loot the country. Point one APC stalwart who isn't corrupt and I will vote for change, if not GEJ till Enyimba wins la liga. Boys are not smiling
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by tomakint: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Are you not ashamed? Why do you derive joy in self deceit? A day earlier your President was in the same Enugu spewing rubbish. I challenge you, tell me one thing that Jonathan has said in the two President that made the blunder "stealing is not corruption" it by saying that Jim Nwobodo stole an amount of money that was not enough to buy a peugeot and Buhari jailed him.
You have a big veil over your face! February 14 is just around the corner!
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
tomakint:

You have a big veil over your face! February 14 is just around the corner!
Yes, FeBuhari 14 (love Buhari).
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by izmercy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
Boriqua:

my dear,some folks dont understand "if PDP WINS,NIGERIA WILL BE IN TROUBLE" This is a big threat from a terrorist and not a future president! A word is enough for the wise!!!
hmnn...I pray he doesn't mean it.cos he is gonna lose again.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by johnsonpolice: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
B- stand for buhari.F-stand for fight.C-stand for corruption.We are tired of corruption and bad governance,we need change and the change is here.2015 Sai Buhari.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by judekoffi(m): 5:22am On Jan 12, 2015
Pls nigerian let vote for somebody like Jerry Rawling,at lease buhari can do it he is the man.pls vote for change I beg,who dnt want fuel price to come back to 50naira?pls let see some corrupt public figure face firing squad.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by judekoffi(m): 5:25am On Jan 12, 2015
If Nigerian should vote dumbo again am out of this country to ghana until another time.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by jide333(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
mahyowah:
I'll not be destroyed and i can never be. You this guy with a poor education, the PDP is to blame because you speak very poor english, i wont blame you though. but my advise is if you vote for PDP again, your grammar will be getting poorer, your power supply wont improve, there will be no jobs available for you and your taxes will go into people's pocket. think wisely! No offence & no insult.

You must be mad mr educated.. Tell us the high institution you attended, what was your TGP? Where are you working with your lv of Edu? what did you study if truly u ever attend an institution OOOH i forgot, you attended jeleosimi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally / Ikamu Hamidu Kato Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Insulting Buhari, SGF / Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.