Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari (31653 Views)

PDP Wins Enugu By Landslide / PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by greall1: 5:28am On Jan 11, 2015
I'm not belong to any political Party. You are stil young to fight for future. how many month ASSU strike you went Last Year? U never start. Do you apply for immigration form?

Juliaann:
Somebody should tell that gworo chewer stinky old man to Shut the hell up!,if Nigeria will be in trouble if PDP should win,what happens if APC wins (of course that will be in the Dreamland because its never happening)

well I choose PDP over APC any day anytime
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by MduZA: 5:49am On Jan 11, 2015
[img][/img]

Viva Buhari Viva....
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by sphinx54: 6:01am On Jan 11, 2015
Juliaann:
Somebody should tell that gworo chewer stinky old man to Shut the hell up!,if Nigeria will be in trouble if PDP should win,what happens if APC wins (of course that will be in the Dreamland because its never happening)

Be prepared to commit suicide.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by hansad: 6:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Is Buhari a patriotic Nigerian? Buhari knows that hundreds of Nigerians get massacred after every Buhari lost of elections.

Buhari is acceptable to his almajiri voters and other ethnic bigots who want their kin to get to Aso Rock via the back door, Buhari is never acceptable nationwide.

Given the attending violence, Buhari ought to have stopped participating in presidential elections after three tries; if he is a patriot who loves Nigerians, but Buhari continues to vie knowing full well that once he loses, his almajiri followers shall unleash mayhem on innocent Nigerians.

Buhari and his almajiri and ethnic bigot voters can not succeed in intimidating Nigeria's electorate to hand over the country to Buhari. If they do, the following religious war and counter religious war shall make the current extremists' insurgency a tea party.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by zynzyn(m): 6:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Juliaann:

Haba, why all this venom and emotion over politics! I saw your profile!

You want to die for a politician that can never die for you?!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by batista73: 6:17am On Jan 11, 2015
when you are sick, the drug you take could worsen your situation instead of making it better. Its clear we need a better government but are we so sure it's Buhari that will make it better. We all say GMB. But Nigeria has never been ruled by one man rather cartels. who are the people' behind him? What are their real intentions? What is the Grand plan? PDP, APC.? Just different abbreviations for the same kind of human beings.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by zynzyn(m): 6:18am On Jan 11, 2015
It's a troubled election contest already. A possible religious extremist versus a corrupt liar. WHAT A SHAME FOR NIGERIA! sad undecided
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by hansad: 6:22am On Jan 11, 2015
Samchelsea:
He has started sending signals to his boys already
Btw somebody please help us upload the vidoes of this his inaudible speeches cos I for one hardly hears what he is saying cos he's always speaking in tongues during his speeches

Buhari speaks Daura English - hardly intelligible; but his boys understand him. Daura is in Katsina state and shares borders with Niger Republic. In fact, people out there in Daura have more to do with Niger Republic than Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by sam1234(m): 6:24am On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=quicyvictor post=29680801]WHAT WILL BE JONATHAN NEXT CAMPAIGNS SPEECH

They stole in millions, we steal in billions
They built refineries, we import fuel
They built national reserve, we squander the reserve
They buy a dollar around 100 naira, we shoot it up to 186
They jail someone for trying to travel with 1500£, my wife now carry $20 million abroad
They tarnished national image, we destroy it
They didn't promise u light, we promised and failed
They built telecommunications, we abandoned it
They caught corrupt leaders and put them in prison, we catch them and let them go
Some don't pay subsidy, some of them paid subsidy in billions, we pay in trillion
They made our soldiers win insurgence, we make them run for insurgence
They declared their asset, we don't declare our asset
They believed stealing is corruption, we outspokenly say stealing is not corruption.

they want to scrap the office of the firstlady, we recognize them and we use them to steal money.

they dont involve women in politics, we involve women in politics because we dont have brain of our own.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by pkang: 6:24am On Jan 11, 2015
quicyvictor:
WHAT WILL BE JONATHAN NEXT CAMPAIGNS SPEECH

They stole in millions, we steal in billions
They built refineries, we import fuel
They built national reserve, we squander the reserve
They buy a dollar around 100 naira, we shoot it up to 186
They jail someone for trying to travel with 1500£, my wife now carry $20 million abroad
They tarnished national image, we destroy it
They didn't promise u light, we promised and failed
They built telecommunications, we abandoned it
They caught corrupt leaders and put them in prison, we catch them and let them go
Some don't pay subsidy, some of them paid subsidy in billions, we pay in trillion
They made our soldiers win insurgence, we make them run for insurgence
They declared their asset, we don't declare our asset
They believed stealing is corruption, we outspokenly say stealing is not corruption

Oh no, all what u va written are found with the APC leaders, modern stealers.
Buhari how does he get the funds for his campaign did he sold all his cows? Change will Tinubu return his looted lagosian money, will state stop Amaechi from buying a plane with which money can feed Rivers State for five good years or which change are u preaching.
Goodluck will continue till Nigeria divides between Southern Nigeria and Northern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Juliaann(f): 6:28am On Jan 11, 2015
Aystarz:

''Gworo chewing stinky old man'' - A man old enough to be your grandfather is whom you address this way? . Goodness me. And a man will one day put your type in his home and have her mother his kids! Woe betide such a man. My dear, let no one fool u; a lady u certainly are not. You're no different from the thousands of male e-touts and lowlives on nairaland.
spare me the sermon pls
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by tiswell(m): 6:33am On Jan 11, 2015
Acidosis:

Regular or Constant? grin grin

Where I stay, we already have regular power supply; Buhari is scared to promise constant electricity grin

I thought you said you'll turn Nigeria to Canada in 2 years grin
There can only be regular light for now,Nigeria still have a long way to constant electricity supply.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 11, 2015
Why are the parties APC/PDP not telling the people what exactly their parties stand for and what exactly they will do to ensure smooth running of Nigeria and make it better for its citizens. Rather all I see and hear is accusations and counter accusations.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:46am On Jan 11, 2015
drstone1:

SorrEee! It is you who did not get the message he is subtly passing across.....his ever ready violent butchers and supporters get d message. "Prepare your killing instruments for another orgy of bloodletting with which to drain babboons nd dogs should I fail again" is what GMB. Just said. He is a man of Violence! May he now reap all he has sown!
Stone, read all over again, if u need help comprehending it, pls lemme know.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:47am On Jan 11, 2015
tomakint:
Buhari again? Somebody don give am mic and it's time to mis-yearn as usual. APC can never see the transformation agenda of this government viz-a-viz diversification of our economy, agriculture has been boosted, more roads paved, rehabilitated, FDI on a positive rise, film industry boosted, youth empowerment, power privatised, electoral reforms, and many more. Buhari and his gang of Association of Political Conmen need to be very very careful
Are you not ashamed? Why do you derive joy in self deceit? A day earlier your President was in the same Enugu spewing rubbish. I challenge you, tell me one thing that Jonathan has said in the two states he has campaigned in? I can't a President that made the blunder "stealing is not corruption" coming to worsen it by saying that Jim Nwobodo stole an amount of money that was not enough to buy a peugeot and Buhari jailed him.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Samchelsea(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2015
madjune:

May the curse that follow young people who insult their elders follow you this year. Amen.
keep shut jare all of you fermenting problem in this country FIRE will roast all of you....amen
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by sapphiref(f): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2015
They'll promise heaven and earth but after being voted in they hide in their shells to feast on the National cake! undecided
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by chiedu7: 6:50am On Jan 11, 2015
WILL PDP PLAN TO DESTABILIZE NIGERIA THE WAY BUHARI & CO HAVE DONE IT?
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Sunky200: 6:50am On Jan 11, 2015
16 good years and here we are, no forward steps taking and multiple acceleration in the opposite direction. Nigeria need not be told but reminded how we get here, the Cabal of people that ensure we get to this unfortunate state.

Nigeria abandoned the exploration of her other natural resources and still considered a wealthy nation, but tell me how our wealth affect the life of a common man? basic good living amenities common man cannot afford.

I may be your friend or appear to be otherwise but Nigeria and Nigerians are already in deep state of restlessness and it's a very painful thing to not only witness but experiencing such but also enduring such situation
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by silvertuke(m): 6:51am On Jan 11, 2015
For those people saying GEJ till 2019, I want to ask you guys for how long do you want this guy to remain in power before Nigeria will move forward. GEJ has been the president for 6 years still nothing good to write about Nigeria, and some people are still planning to vote for him again. Is obvious some people do not want to see a better Nigerian. Change matters allot at least lets us give GMB a chance instead voting for the man who as wasted six years as Nigeria president. Well as for me it’s GMB for president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by adblack10(m): 6:53am On Jan 11, 2015
Juliaann:

d earlia u open ur eyes n see word jonathan has don 2 dis courtry d beter 4 u n I
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:59am On Jan 11, 2015
Of course he has started charging for trouble should PDP wins but i promise u GMB that time around, u r going to be the first casualty should PDP wins which shall b the case.

If boko haram is not islamic then wat is boko haram?
Buhari is just a joker. He is the problem of Nigeria. He is boko haram so God ll not curse Nigeria with Buhari but shall continue to bless us with Goodluck
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Hardaysheenar(m): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2015
40 days to presidential elections. If you're voting remember these factors: 1. The Chibok Girls. 2. NNPC Scam. 3. Police pension fund. 4. Missing 20Billion. 5. $9million Arms deal. 6. Bomb Blasts. 7. Immigration job scam. 8. Petroleum pump price. 9. Devaluation of Naira. 10. Oil theft. 11. Power outage. 12. Selling of Nepa. 13. Selling of Refineries. 14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills. 15. ASUU & poly Strike. 16. Doctors Strike. 17. National Assembly tragedy. 18. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam 20. Kerosene subsidy-------------- They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola; They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals; They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram; They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims; They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease; They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless. BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE. ~ NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!! :-V .........just coming in....... 40 days to presidential elections. If you're voting remember these factors: 1. The Chibok Girls. 2. NNPC Scam. 3. Police pension fund. 4. Missing 20Billion. 5. $9million Arms deal. 6. Bomb Blasts. 7. Immigration job scam. 8. Petroleum pump price. 9. Devaluation of Naira. 10. Oil theft. 11. Power outage. 12. Selling of Nepa. 13. Selling of Refineries. 14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills. 15. ASUU & poly Strike. 16. Doctors Strike. 17. National Assembly tragedy. 18. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam 20. Kerosene subsidy-------------- They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola; They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals; They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram; They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims; They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease; They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless. BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE. ~ NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!! :-V .........just coming in....... 40 days to presidential elections. If you're voting remember these factors: 1. The Chibok Girls. 2. NNPC Scam. 3. Police pension fund. 4. Missing 20Billion. 5. $9million Arms deal. 6. Bomb Blasts. 7. Immigration job scam. 8. Petroleum pump price. 9. Devaluation of Naira. 10. Oil theft. 11. Power outage. 12. Selling of Nepa. 13. Selling of Refineries. 14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills. 15. ASUU & poly Strike. 16. Doctors Strike. 17. National Assembly tragedy. 18. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam 20. Kerosene subsidy-------------- They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola; They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals; They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram; They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims; They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease; They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless. BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE. ~ NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!! :-V .........just coming in.......
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:09am On Jan 11, 2015
adblack10:
d earlia u open ur eyes n see word jonathan has don 2 dis courtry d beter 4 u n I

u r d blind one if u think GEJ is the problem of this nation. Buhari n other northern leaders that promised Nigerians hell shoulld GEJ wins r the problems of this nation. Y cant people just see? Even with the sabotage, GEJ is still trying his best to work for the nation....
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by soludo93(m): 7:11am On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari- that's him, a jihadist, they will always see trouble if you don't allow them have their way.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by 4stylz: 7:14am On Jan 11, 2015
I tot Ameachi is intelligent "GEJ should speak igbo if he is one of them" stupid statement ever..FYI GEJ doesn't need to speak igbo b4 they endorse him... does he drink Kuno every morning? Does it mean GEJ has to learn yoruba and benin too?
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by hotgunz(m): 7:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Now that s mouth s drivin rough nobody s talkin, dt s d same way he said last time. S it a do or die affair ni?
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by soludo93(m): 7:19am On Jan 11, 2015
smoothsk:
Why are the parties APC/PDP not telling the people what exactly their parties stand for and what exactly they will do to ensure smooth running of Nigeria and make it better for its citizens. Rather all I see and hear is accusations and counter accusations.

my dear they don't have any distinct ideology as political party. what you hear from presidential campaign is trouble, boko haram and corruption. Shame they can't even tell us what they stand for and how our future will be shaped if given the mandate.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by samplegirl(f): 7:37am On Jan 11, 2015
Samchelsea:
He has started sending signals to his boys already
Btw somebody please help us upload the vidoes of this his inaudible speeches cos I for one hardly hears what he is saying cos he's always speaking in tongues during his speeches

That is it simple.

Ready to suck blood again but this time owners of evil load shoud carry his load!
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by flexing11(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2015
Juliaann:

u better joi de progressive,,pdp is doomed,,
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by ptolemy247(m): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2015
I hope his quotes are being noted because if PDP eventually wins and there is trouble in Nigeria, we will then know whose said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh To Drag EFCC To Court, Refuses To Eat Or Drink / Caught In Employment Scam - CBN Explains "Secret Recruitment" / Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.