Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari (31690 Views)

PDP Wins Enugu By Landslide / PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Bobo121(m): 12:52am On Jan 11, 2015
chocolateme:
This is how they make scandalous statements in desperation to win.
Most times I read serious meanings into these words. So in other words, they are responsible for all these BH and their incessant attacks all over the place ever since good luck entered the seat though they had been in existence b4 then but not so active in this cruel manner, so if they take over power from PDP, everything will stop abi? And if not, troubles will continue to emanate. All I know is that 4 to 5 years can never be enough to repair this damaged country to a tolerable extent. One thing is to understand the roots of this failure and another thing is to handle it, if the leaders cannot support the president to do a good job, even bringing down his efforts, how then can everything be alright? Everybody is scrambling to become the president with new ideas and the way forward, why haven't they all presented it to the current administration to help as our former leaders if truly they have the country's interest at heart and not the national CAKE. They are the ones that created all these problems in the first place and want this 4 years administration to work magic on their almost 55 years of instability and political mess. So it's now that they just woke up from slumber, all I can do is to pray for this country and try as much to be a good citizen because charity they said begins at home.
Best response have read on nl this year

Bro your thinking faculty is sound.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:53am On Jan 11, 2015
My joy is that everyone read the full statement and understands the 'trouble' GMB meant! And not the abridged version that usually makes headline...ONLY 'intended nonentities' would try to sinister his talk for their own dubious gains...gringringrin..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by madjune(m): 1:05am On Jan 11, 2015
Samchelsea:
He has started sending signals to his boys already
Btw somebody please help us upload the vidoes of this his inaudible speeches cos I for one hardly hears what he is saying cos he's always speaking in tongues during his speeches

May the curse that follow young people who insult their elders follow you this year. Amen.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by tyson99(m): 1:10am On Jan 11, 2015
madjune:

May the curse that follow young people who insult their elders follow you this year. Amen.
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by JesslordKay(m): 1:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Juliaann:
Somebody should tell that gworo chewer stinky old man to Shut the hell up!,if Nigeria will be in trouble if PDP should win,what happens if APC wins (of course that will be in the Dreamland because its never happening)

well I choose PDP over APC any day anytime
am with you dear.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by JesslordKay(m): 1:18am On Jan 11, 2015
Already voicing his fear. Failbuhari.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by chocolateme(f): 1:25am On Jan 11, 2015
Bobo121:

Best response have read on nl this year

Bro your thinking faculty is sound.
thanks really for that compliment. I am a lady not a guy ok? Tnx again
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 11, 2015
If Buhari wants to be president, then he should start talking to his Northern supporters to stop their hooliganism while Nigerians vote out PDP. He has not proven to Nigerians that he is not a religious fanatic and doesnt support violence. We all need a change but Nigerians are not thugs we are peaceful citizens except his fellow supporters who maimed and killed after he lost last election. see this post pls

http://www.rum704.com/2015/01/11/youths-set-jonathan-campaign-buses-on-fire/

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by roymary: 1:38am On Jan 11, 2015
Abeg where dem dey collect Voter's card I need to vote out and vote in Somebori !!! grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by mandhi(m): 1:43am On Jan 11, 2015
Juliaann:
Somebody should tell that gworo chewer stinky old man to Shut the hell up!,if Nigeria will be in trouble if PDP should win,what happens if APC wins (of course that will be in the Dreamland because its never happening)

Ma dear
Don't miss quote him.
All he means is dat the cabals wld cont. To rule over us and we have no president.
Cos for last 4 years dere has not been any form of leadership from da current president in all aspect.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by opiaoku: 2:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Juliaann:

I love you
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by duni04(m): 2:17am On Jan 11, 2015
alotofgrace:
AGAIN?

THIS DUDE SHOULD ALWAYS CLARIFY THE KINDA PROBLEM HE TALKS ABOUT undecided
grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by emeka2847: 2:25am On Jan 11, 2015
You read the article at all? ? ? ?
alotofgrace:
AGAIN?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by emeka2847: 2:28am On Jan 11, 2015
Learn to read b4 you comment
Vikkie14:
Again? He don start again. Dix how the whole saga started-- unguilded utterances.
It makes a lot of difference. The kind "opposition" we have here is terrible. I think opposition is to speak out and point in the right direction when the incumbent is going astray but our own is to say "BH is a result of bad governance", "Treat BH with kid gloves", "BH should be given amnesty like Mend" and "we'll make the country ungovernable for them". I wonder now if there's not a correlation btw Mend and BH. Dont compare Nigeria with the West, Their own "Opposition party(s)" support their military and government of the day, you wont find derogatory,instigating comments against their Military or President.
What kind opposition is APC playing here!!!

#NowHeHasStartedAgain
#NigeriaWillKnowPeace
#ItIsWellWithNigeria
#GodBlessNigeriaArmy
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by emeka2847: 2:32am On Jan 11, 2015
Last night, i heard PDP burnt their own bus in Jos, to make southerners feel like Jonathan is hated in the north. Is that the dirty politics they promised?
Nevertheless, Buhari condemned it in strong terms.
FrancisDiote:
If Buhari wants to be president, then he should start talking to his Northern supporters to stop their hooliganism while Nigerians vote out PDP. He has not proven to Nigerians that he is not a religious fanatic and doesnt support violence. We all need a change but Nigerians are not thugs we are peaceful citizens except his fellow supporters who maimed and killed after he lost last election. see this post pls

http://www.rum704.com/2015/01/11/youths-set-jonathan-campaign-buses-on-fire/
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Aystarz: 2:35am On Jan 11, 2015
Juliaann:

''Gworo chewing stinky old man'' - A man old enough to be your grandfather is whom you address this way? . Goodness me. And a man will one day put your type in his home and have her mother his kids! Woe betide such a man. My dear, let no one fool u; a lady u certainly are not. You're no different from the thousands of male e-touts and lowlives on nairaland.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by alotofgrace(m): 2:39am On Jan 11, 2015
emeka2847:
You read the article at all? ? ? ?

oga !!! which problems don't we have yet in 9ja
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by jireh250: 2:40am On Jan 11, 2015
Vikkie14:
Again? He don start again. Dix how the whole saga started-- unguilded utterances.
It makes a lot of difference. The kind "opposition" we have here is terrible. I think opposition is to speak out and point in the right direction when the incumbent is going astray but our own is to say "BH is a result of bad governance", "Treat BH with kid gloves", "BH should be given amnesty like Mend" and "we'll make the country ungovernable for them". I wonder now if there's not a correlation btw Mend and BH. Dont compare Nigeria with the West, Their own "Opposition party(s)" support their military and government of the day, you wont find derogatory,instigating comments against their Military or President.
What kind opposition is APC playing here!!!

#NowHeHasStartedAgain
#NigeriaWillKnowPeace
#ItIsWellWithNigeria
#GodBlessNigeriaArmy

If you read the entire post (properly), your comment might have been significantly different. Don't always form opinions based on headers.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by redcliff: 3:06am On Jan 11, 2015
Juliaann:

Damn.. so much uncouthness in one human...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by femmy2010(m): 3:25am On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=TechWalker007 post=29680985]He goes from state to state without manifesto. Nothing different, just the useless rhetoric of "fight corruption"/quote]

Be sincere with your self,is corruption in all quarters not the major problem with Nigeria?
If corruption is crippled then the billions invested in power generation and supply would translate in stable power supply.
If corruption is crippled then Nigeria wouldn't need to be importing petroleum as refineries would meet local consumption and be an exporter of such.
We need a disciplined leader for at least a 1 term.
Nigeria and Nigerians can't continue like this else it would be led into ruin.

#TeamGMB

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by kgr8mike(m): 3:30am On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=Dee60 post=29680791]I think he is right.

PDP led government has so much squandered our resources that if they are voted to power again it might become free for all looting that will result into total collapse of the economy and the country.

The falsehood and lies being peddled around by these guys are just too enormous.

I may not be a fan of Buhari, but I think this present government is doing more harm than good to the future of Nigeria.

[/quote

Who are these APC guys, they are just recycled PDP chiefs that got frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by millionaireman: 3:46am On Jan 11, 2015
aare07:
B. Bring
U. Us
H. Happiness
A. And
R. Remove
I. Injustice

Sai Buhari 2015

Buhari created the route to your present state of unhappiness and injustice when he dismissed a democratically elected govt in 1983, and ushered in a series of military govts that ruined Nigeria, until 1999.

Nigeria is just picking the pieces since 1999, recovering; but in 2015, you are asking the same man that created the bad route some 32 years ago to come back to govern you; tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by lyntiffany(f): 4:31am On Jan 11, 2015
Sir pls I beg you in the name of those that lost their lives in 2011 election via the statement you made to stop promoting violence through your speech, pls Pa Buhari we have enough troubles on our hands and you still want to create more.
Let me ask you this sir, what shall it profit you to utter statements that can send millions of souls to their early grave?
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by lyntiffany(f): 4:32am On Jan 11, 2015
Aystarz:

''Gworo chewing stinky old man'' - A man old enough to be your grandfather is whom you address this way? . Goodness me. And a man will one day put your type in his home and have her mother his kids! Woe betide such a man. My dear, let no one fool u; a lady u certainly are not. You're no different from the thousands of male e-touts and lowlives on nairaland.
and you have never insulted Jonathan before? hypocrite.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Boriqua(m): 4:41am On Jan 11, 2015
izmercy:
Is this a campaign or a threat?
my dear,some folks dont understand "if PDP WINS,NIGERIA WILL BE IN TROUBLE" This is a big threat from a terrorist and not a future president! A word is enough for the wise!!!
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by pacesetter939: 4:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Acidosis:

Regular or Constant? grin grin

Where I stay, we already have regular power supply; Buhari is scared to promise constant electricity grin

I thought you said you'll turn Nigeria to Canada in 2 years grin
Where you stay isn't every part of Enugu, neither is it every part of Ala-Igbo nor Nigeria.
So, if you've got nothing meaningful to say, biko mechie onu gi ebe ahu osiso!
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by neocortex: 4:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari is sending a clear message that Nigeria will burn if he is not elected.

Buhari's threat won't change our mind, in fact it has made us more resolute in vouching for progress.

GEJ:PROGRESS
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Boriqua(m): 4:54am On Jan 11, 2015
all4naija:
Somebody should put Buhari in jail! lipsrsealed
Relax! GEJ will do just that...burhari is becoming a threat to our Democracy...
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by aspirebig: 5:02am On Jan 11, 2015
Jona will win even if it is by one vote.

By the special grace of God,there won't b any trouble.

I prefer a young man to an old man.

How can an old man be making such a comment that has capacity to cause unrest with all the problems the masses are already facing and some people say he is their face of change?

I want a peaceful change and not this type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by callmenow: 5:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Except if I am mistaken, Buhari has lost three elections consecutively, with different parties. So Buhari and his ever changing supporters are congenital losers. I want all the Buhari supporters to approach a mirror and look carefully at the picture of a loser. A clueless and deluded person who backs losers and demented demagogues. Nuff said
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by D9ty7(m): 5:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari and all these unguarded speaches of his. I don't know why Osinbajo who is a professor can't always come to his rescue by drafting speeches for him.
And what problem is bigger than the one Nigeria is already facing? You mean you have something bigger in store for us?
Mr Buhari, and if PDP wins, you can go and die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by AKzee(m): 5:25am On Jan 11, 2015
alotofgrace:
AGAIN?

You need more reasoning power to understand. If Nigerian dont kill corruption, Corruption will kill Nigerian. Abi na spain u dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike's Parents Pictured With Suzzette Wike In Port-harcourt / Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' / Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.