Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari (31649 Views)

PDP Wins Enugu By Landslide / PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Phame: 7:50am On Jan 11, 2015
Juliaann:
Somebody should tell that gworo chewer stinky old man to Shut the hell up!,if Nigeria will be in trouble if PDP should win,what happens if APC wins (of course that will be in the Dreamland because its never happening)

well I choose PDP over APC any day anytime
I swear I must fvck you to stupor when buhari wins.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by chamboy(m): 7:50am On Jan 11, 2015
Pdp's Government

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Phame: 7:51am On Jan 11, 2015
aare07:
B. Bring
U. Us
H. Happiness
A. And
R. Remove
I. Injustice

Sai Buhari 2015
gbam!
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by babadee1(m): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2015
batista73:
when you are sick, the drug you take could worsen your situation instead of making it better. Its clear we need a better government but are we so sure it's Buhari that will make it better. We all say GMB. But Nigeria has never been ruled by one man rather cartels. who are the people' behind him? What are their real intentions? What is the Grand plan? PDP, APC.? Just different abbreviations for the same kind of human beings.

Even if what you are saying is true it's past time for another set of the same human beings to take over. 16 years of PDP rule is long enough to know what they are all about, let somebody else try for a change. It cannot be any worse than what we have now.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by otokx(m): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2015
ptolemy247:
I hope his quotes are being noted because if PDP eventually wins and there is trouble in Nigeria, we will then know whose said.

As usual some will quote him out of context.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by mahyowah(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2015
Juliaann:
Somebody should tell that gworo chewer stinky old man to Shut the hell up!,if Nigeria will be in trouble if PDP should win,what happens if APC wins (of course that will be in the Dreamland because its never happening)

then you've chosen destruction over progress.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by jide333(m): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2015
Truly the Igbos voted for pdp for 16 years but don't forget this same pdp where full of northerners so what the heck are these apc leaders insinuating?? ABEG JOR na olodo people una fit brain wash...
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by jide333(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2015
Destruction that didn't come all these 16years and you and your father are still alive? I pray you will be destroy with your family if PDP wins please say amen or amin to that.. Nigeria will not destroy but you and your family will be destroy IJN.... loool

mahyowah:
then you've chosen destruction over progress.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Burger01(m): 8:08am On Jan 11, 2015
quicyvictor:
WHAT WILL BE JONATHAN NEXT CAMPAIGNS SPEECH

They stole in millions, we steal in billions
They built refineries, we import fuel
They built national reserve, we squander the reserve
They buy a dollar around 100 naira, we shoot it up to 186
They jail someone for trying to travel with 1500£, my wife now carry $20 million abroad
They tarnished national image, we destroy it
They didn't promise u light, we promised and failed
They built telecommunications, we abandoned it
They caught corrupt leaders and put them in prison, we catch them and let them go
Some don't pay subsidy, some of them paid subsidy in billions, we pay in trillion
They made our soldiers win insurgence, we make them run for insurgence
They declared their asset, we don't declare our asset
They believed stealing is corruption, we outspokenly say stealing is not corruption

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Nogen: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2015
It's his family that will be in trouble. Why does he keep threatening and heating up the polity with his stupid and provocative remarks. Always inciting his dumb followers to violence. Anyone who plans to destabilise this country any further, May The Anger and Thunder of God strike hin or her down in Jesus mighty name! Amen!
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by adewasco2k(m): 8:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Juliaann:
I think u have lost it

don't quote me again attention seeker u have been noticed

You need you to realize how backward you are dumbaxs
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by bajosky: 8:19am On Jan 11, 2015
Association Of Political Coconut(head)

APC IS A CUSTOMISE FAILURE ON ARRIVAL.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by alotofgrace(m): 8:27am On Jan 11, 2015
AKzee:
You need more reasoning power to understand. If Nigerian dont kill corruption, Corruption will kill Nigerian. Abi na spain u dey?

I DEY SEYCHELLES BROS
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Ajascolove(m): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2015
aare07:
B. Bring
U. Us
H. Happiness
A. And
R. Remove
I. Injustice

Sai Buhari 2015
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by cytellProperty: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2015
Not that Jonathan is a saint, but I have always known that Buhari or APC backed by Tinubu are only power driven not with a genuine interest of Nigerians at heart. How can someone that is aspiring to be the president make such provocative statement.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2015
quicyvictor:
WHAT WILL BE JONATHAN NEXT CAMPAIGNS SPEECH

They stole in millions, we steal in billions
They built refineries, we import fuel
They built national reserve, we squander the reserve
They buy a dollar around 100 naira, we shoot it up to 186
They jail someone for trying to travel with 1500£, my wife now carry $20 million abroad
They tarnished national image, we destroy it
They didn't promise u light, we promised and failed
They built telecommunications, we abandoned it
They caught corrupt leaders and put them in prison, we catch them and let them go
Some don't pay subsidy, some of them paid subsidy in billions, we pay in trillion
They made our soldiers win insurgence, we make them run for insurgence
They declared their asset, we don't declare our asset
They believed stealing is corruption, we outspokenly say stealing is not corruption
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by xkris11(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2015
Nigeria would be in trouble if the Peoples Democratic Party wins the 2015 elections
If you make a mistake to allow the PDP to rule again for the next four years, we will all be in trouble

This are strong word that shouldnt come out of the lips of an elder not even a presidential candidate.
this is worrisome and i dont believe he is using such word again after what he said in 2011.
I am yet to see anything different that meant make me vote for APC or Buhari.
If people say Goodluck is not competent enough i dont see buhari competent to do the Job considering the fact that his health is a major concern and he is too old fashion(outdated).

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by kaybee100683(m): 9:01am On Jan 11, 2015
ojaydedon:
dia is God oh.. GMB... Hmmm pls CHANge

or maybe u cant

dat statement is powerful...
The statement was clear and unambiguous for intelligent minds but the clowns in GEJ camp can misquote it if that soothes them. Na their wahala,no amount of propaganda will work this time around..
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by xkris11(m): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2015
silvertuke:
For those people saying GEJ till 2019, I want to ask you guys for how long do you want this guy to remain in power before Nigeria will move forward. GEJ has been the president for 6 years still nothing good to write about Nigeria, and some people are still planning to vote for him again. Is obvious some people do not want to see a better Nigerian. Change matters allot at least lets us give GMB a chance instead voting for the man who as wasted six years as Nigeria president. Well as for me it’s GMB for president.

I dont see change with Buhari, I dont see a better Nigeria with GMB.GMB is not credible to rule this country.he is weak and outdated.Bring someone else than i will vote
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 11, 2015
. . . . . . If you want to campaign for Buhari, give Jonathan the microphone !!!
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by vega84(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2015
Nigeria will nt be in trouble Mr aboki, stp ur yeye threat u are nt fit to rule Nigeria ur time has passed General, Gej might nt be the best bt ur generation has failed this country countless times! U should bury ur head in shame old man. U hav nothing to offer u heart is filled wit hatred, u jst want to get bk to some people who u think has denied u some right over the years! Park well Mr general ur days has gone BIGOT!
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Bobo121(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2015
chocolateme:
thanks really for that compliment. I am a lady not a guy ok? Tnx again

Oh, sorry about dat...uwc

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by DAVE5(m): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2015
aare07:
B. Bring
U. Us
H. Happiness
A. And
R. Remove
I. Injustice

Sai Buhari 2015

NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS DESERVE A CHANGE

LET G.E.J DO US A FAVOR AND LEAVE US IN PEACE

WE NO WANT AGAIN ABI NAH BY FORCE

JONATHAN PLEASE/ABEG/JOOR/BIKO LEAVE US ALONE
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by spyglaxx: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fayemi ran away with our two months salary with allowances approved by the world bank , built a house of 3.5billion , slept on a bed of 50 million, punished pensioners for nine months without salary, left a debt of 80 billion,So this is the change you people are talking about? Let him come and campaign in Ekiti first.APC yimmu.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by dejhigh: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Juliaann:

May I remind you that pdp has been ruling ever since and Nigeria is still shit... There is nothing wrong in trying another party...
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Joyekpen: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
Story Story Story. Be deceiving urselves,
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Rapzino: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Juliaann:

why won't i vote for GEJ when he has beauties like you backing him? GEJ till my beard touch ground!! Lol
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by juman(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari was right.

pdp has destroyed nigeria beyond imagination.

Is this the shame nigeria where I was born?
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by kay1one(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari is an illiterate!
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by mahyowah(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
jide333:
Destruction that didn't come all these 16years and you and your father are still alive? I pray you will be destroy with your family if PDP wins please say amen or amin to that.. Nigeria will not destroy but you and your family will be destroy IJN.... loool

I'll not be destroyed and i can never be. You this guy with a poor education, the PDP is to blame because you speak very poor english, i wont blame you though. but my advise is if you vote for PDP again, your grammar will be getting poorer, your power supply wont improve, there will be no jobs available for you and your taxes will go into people's pocket. think wisely! No offence & no insult.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by abuRevelatus(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Doesn't matter who is in Aso rock.. As long as we are looking up to God, our faces will never be ashamed... FEAR NOT.. NIGERIANS, IT IS WELL WITH US
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
* I have never seen any school built in his
name.
* I have never seen any borehole
constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.
* I have never seen him use his popularity
to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to
any school either by him, for him or through him. Little wonder he sentenced a seasoned professor to 100 yrs imprisonment- shame.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not
improved himself since his exit from office.
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing. Little wonder he sentenced a seasoned
professor to 100 yrs imprisonment- shame.
* The only thing of note he can point to are
his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa
station.
* He never champion for a university in his
state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not lead to any
meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again?
* No wonder he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization,
group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever
invited him for their lecture, convention or gala
night.
* The only time any known form, body or
human assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram
terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke
person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt.

He recently joined twitter because of elections.
At 72 what does he have to offer?
I need change, we all need change but Gen
Buhari isn't the answer!
If Buhari wins the presidential election, na
big slap on Naija
Youths. Pls Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Wife Iara Visit IDP Camp In Edo State / Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos / Deborah Ighiwiyisi Agbonayinma Worked In Pencom With Fake Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.