Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,508 members, 7,958,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? (5558 Views)

I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland / Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? / Would You Ever Date Someone You Met On The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by donmayor(m): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2006
soulpatrol, na sheraton or hilton u want?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by soulpatrol(f): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2006
donmayor, na slap or a kick in the butt you want?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by donmayor(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2006
Accept my apologies cheesy. I was just obeying mochafella's advice that we rent a room, i have to know ur taste but no vex sha my question was asked in gud faith
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by soulpatrol(f): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2006
apologies accepted. you and mochafella can rent the room though and ill stand by and watch grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by mochafella(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2006
soulpatrol:

you and mochafella can rent the room though and ill stand by and watch grin
mba mba, no be me and you go do that wan.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by soulpatrol(f): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2006
but you get mouth to yarn that donmayor and i should get a room. grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by mochafella(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2006
soulpatrol:

but you get mouth to yarn that donmayor and i should get a room. grin

No be una just dey play "cat and mouse" on-top the thread. grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by Cleofel(f): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2006
@TOPIC
i cant
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by soulpatrol(f): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2006
cleofel, thanks for bringing things back to normal. these guys are driving me mad grin
ok there shall be no more deviating from the man topic cool
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by Cleofel(f): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2006
u r welcome but ignore them,don't let them succed in making u go mad
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by mochafella(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2006
soulpatrol:

cleofel, thanks for bringing things back to normal. these guys are driving me mad grin
ok there shall be no more deviating from the man topic cool
Cleofel:

you're welcome but ignore them,don't let them succed in making u go mad

Look who's deviating now tongue
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by Cleofel(f): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2006
sorry,i didnt mean to

BACK TO TOPIC
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by slary(m): 1:13am On Aug 23, 2006
U feel these person is unattractive so, what will then spur you.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by Radiant(f): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2006
DONMAYOR 1 of Nairaland! grin I deh feel ur vibes jare wink
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by shadex1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2006
OK i really can't i just confirmed that again today.
Cuz derez this girl that wants to kill herself cuz of me n can't ave anything to do with her cuz shes not fine.
at least thats beta dan playing her game,sleepin with her n dumpin her.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by donmayor(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2006
$hadex:

OK i really can't i just confirmed that again today.
Cuz derez this girl that wants to kill herself because of me n can't ave anything to do with her because shes not fine.
at least thats beta dan playing her game,sleepin with her n dumpin her.
You sure say u go fit sleep wit am sef if u want to? Your stuff fit no rise o sad

Radiant:

DONMAYOR 1 of Nairaland! grin I deh feel your vibes jare wink
cool
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by shadex1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2006
@donmayor
abi o
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by CHRISTEL(f): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2006
personally i cannot date an unattractive guy.
but then it depends on what that topic really
means, is it unattractive on d inside or on d outside
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by shadex1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2006
According to the person who started this topic,
Its the physically appearance
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by mrgreen1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2006
if YOU find her unattractive then definately you cannot be attracted to her, so whats the point of dating her. Personally if i see a flaw i cannot date the person.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by shadex1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2006
guy u mean cos of one flaw u wud chin her.
If its much u can always change that when u ve gotten her
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by mrgreen1(m): 12:00am On Aug 25, 2006
well im talking about her physical appearance, you can't really change that. For example if she's got a massive nose, there's nothing you can do. If your dating someone you'll prbably see the persons face everyday and if you dont like something about the person, it will always bug you
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by gem87(f): 12:04am On Aug 25, 2006
define "unattractive"
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by mrgreen1(m): 12:11am On Aug 25, 2006
well someone who is lacking beauty, n i guess beauty depends on the persons taste.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by gem87(f): 12:14am On Aug 25, 2006
and i believe beauty is frm d inside
like i said attractiveness is a subconscious thing
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by dennylove(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2006
GEM7, you are the "BOMB"but do you pratice what you preach?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by dennylove(m): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2006
if attraction is from the inside, what do you say about the " courtesy and ugly manners?
hmmm GEM BABE "THE LOVE DOC"
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by gem87(f): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2006
if u're tlkn ugly manners and nasty behaviour den dats ugly
my point is dat beauty in my terms is not a physical term
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by damsol(f): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2006
To me,nobody is considered to b unattractive cos MAN is created in Gods image and nobody knows how God looks like.Id also want u to consider the point that love is nt based on the outer appearance of a person,if u really loveĀ  the person,u would not b bothered about the persons unactractiveness.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by wadi(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2006
not likely,cos i am not looking 4 sex u see
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by wadi(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2006
i wonder y its mostly girls who r rootin 4 d so called 'ugly persons'.R u guys afraid,Or dont know dat men luv mostly with their eyes,and it taks a man who is spiritual to lok deeper than d skin,Girls u just ve 2 pray hard 2 get UR GOD sent man,cos if u attract d wrong one u r in 4 a TREAT
Re: Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? by dennylove(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2006
no be lie,wadi, if dem no pray harder,dem don enter,the biggest treat of mr.biggs.mostly all this girls wey dey do like say them no dey shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dating Eligible Bachelor's & Single Ladies in the US / Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? / Looking For A Girl Between 18-20 Years Of Age (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.