Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby (28546 Views)

Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / 2015 Election: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby / Feb Poll: Tension In PDP Over INEC Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by mosho2good: 9:37am On Jan 11, 2015
how that one take help us for GMB to win.

1 Like

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by michaelbiz: 9:37am On Jan 11, 2015
The bottom line is that Jonathan has NO BASIS to be voted for in the North.
Amajiri schools and Federal Universities that he keeps pointing out is not for an intelligent investment for sworn cattle rearers and children of politicians.

Top that with the harsh and bloody insurgencies and infiltration of the North, and how they plotted to remove former CBN Governor Sanusi (now Emir of Kano).... shocked shocked shocked
My dear IT IS OVER FOR JONATHAN!
You can take that to the bank! undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Odebanky(m): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2015
FeBuhari all the way

2 Likes

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by AsherStorm(m): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2015
Yeye dey smell
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by omusiliyu(m): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Traditional rulers must be neutral in politics.

That is all.
Nowadays traditional rulers are nothin to write home about.

Oba of Lagos said Lagosians can never vote for PDP after collecting egunje from Ambode and APC... Last week he said anybody that say GEJ's-PDP is corrupt must be jailed after millions of Naira has entered his account
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 11, 2015
This is the beginning of the end of Jonathan!

Sai Buhari!!

5 Likes

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by MicroBox: 9:39am On Jan 11, 2015
APC should not underestimate the power of #21 billion donation to PDP... Jonathan won at Karate a local government in Kano state due to kayan aiki... as a polling officer during the last election,I was so surprise...
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by MORNDEW(m): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2015
This president instead of making sure he completes all his projects nd fulfil promises, spent the remaining part of his tenure campaigning under the guise of TAN. Which was unconstitutional. Now Anyim and others realy need to provide those million voters that they claim wants him to continue. Maybe am a fool but hw will the chibok girls forgive me if i vote this man, hw will the dead youth feel in their grave, what wil be of our children future, hw will i see constant power supply. Untill i get a sane convincing answer. The general i know.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by MicroBox: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2015
APC should not underestimate the power of #21 billion donation to PDP... Jonathan won at Karate a local government in Kano state due to kayan aiki... as a polling officer during the last election,I was so surprise...
#GMB2015

2 Likes

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by MicroBox: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2015
#GMB2015INSHAALLAH

1 Like

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by ifeelgood: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by gymnasium(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2015
koboko69:
DOnt pretend to be blind...even if you are, u are not deaf, you can hear the sound of CHANGE every where. Jonathan is retiring back to Otuoke May 29

taaa sharap idonbelieveit yaraduas regime cant repeat itself chukwu ajuu angry see make i tel u na nsibunjo sorry osibanjo go rule naija if buhari gets there all dis tin na strategies just like GEJ ruled during yaraduas regime buhari is only a mere figment of himself a common vegetable just go online and read comments from the north concerning buharis health abeg GEJ ALL THE WAY TO 2019

1 Like

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Uruanguy(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2015
GoldCircle:
Coming from the nation newspaper owned by Jagaban. A source, a source and another senior source. How did this make the front page btw?

I'm beginning to suspect that Nairaland and her moderators are sympathetic to a particular party/candidate.

I share your view too. Thanks for giving me hope that others can easily sensed the lobe sided reports they always spew!

2 Likes

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by skak(m): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2015
lol

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by ikombe: 9:52am On Jan 11, 2015
brutef0rce101:
You call them terrorist, A,boki and different names but you still want them to vote for you. Never!
the thoughts of a lame foolundecided
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by joshuaidibia(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2015
Am GEJ supporter, but i can't hide the truth. The truth that he is not trying at all. Both in speech and others. Seriously, we need a change,but am not sure Buhari can make that change. To me,both of them are unworthy of our votes. They both had their chances,but failed us.

#My opinion though# Feel free to counterattack. Albert Einstein has spoken.

2 Likes

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by efilefun(m): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2015
GoldCircle:
Coming from the nation newspaper owned by Jagaban. A source, a source and another senior source. How did this make the front page btw?

I'm beginning to suspect that Nairaland and her moderators are sympathetic to a particular party/candidate.

Do you know the consequences of a newspaper publishing false story? If you do then you won't be here spewing trash

Meanwhile
#GEJtoOTUOKE2015
#BUHARIuntillFASHOLAisReadyToRULE

1 Like

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by easystudy101: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by kingthreat(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2015
Emirs lobbying Jonathan will mean they want boko haram to continue. On Jonathan's rule, expect the expansion of Boko Haram's Caliphate.
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2015
There is no way President Jonathan will get the endorsement of any reasonable emir after failing woefully in the north. The south won't vote Jonathan, same with the north. Sai Buhari 4eva

2 Likes

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by juliusocean(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2015
please nairalanders get your pvc not just screaming change..pdp /apc doesn't matter where the change comes plz let's win back d lost pride of our mother land Nigeria ....especially that naira n.a. dey burst my head...very clueless currency
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by fahren(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2015
President Jonathan's campaign buses were set ablaze by angry youths. We insist on peace during the elections, politics is not war, elections are not a battle, violence is strongly condemned. #TeamNigeria , #IsayNoToElectoralViolence
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by jkendy(m): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2015
Some of our Emirs and religious bodies are beginning to realize that being "Hallelujah Boyz" has never worked in their interest, as such they're indirectly pitching their tents with CHANGE in the guise of playing 'neutral'.

Dia ris God ooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by seedorfg(m): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2015
Jonathan !....Well any iwe is a way
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by ogiewanye(m): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2015
hmmm.....just passing
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by paragwua: 10:05am On Jan 11, 2015
it is always better to support your own.....
lets make the Glo network the best in
Africa... download the Glo unlimited song
by Paul hero.... it is one of the best songs
ever in the history of music making .....A
pure soulful chants and vocals that will
touch your heart... you cant help it but TO
fall in love with the Glo network.make it
viral ... send it to friends. offer links for
downloads ....lets promote our own.... one
Nigeria...it is about oneness .. those in
charge front page Abeg.....YOU can port
right now... Artist
contact..paulheromusic@gmail.com ..Glo
unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Larow(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Wise men! They knew that supporting a particular candidate could spell doom 4 dem if the person they pledge dere support 4 sud loose! grin
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by silenthor1: 10:10am On Jan 11, 2015
Plus 1
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by omenka(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2015
Same Emirs Asari Dokubo referred to as dogs. I dey laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by skijo4life(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2015
scribble:
they want lame duck Buhari

who can fall down if the breeze is not blowing in his direction
yaradura's 2 years in office is better than jonathan's 6 years in office so stop being silly

3 Likes

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by moderatorr1: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2015
na so
This is Nigeria's most interesting election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW / 2023: Don’t Waste Your Money, Rivers Is ‘No-Go Area’, Wike Tells APC / UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.