Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby (28551 Views)

Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / 2015 Election: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby / Feb Poll: Tension In PDP Over INEC Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 11, 2015
Nairaland has been highjacked, by apc. Seun pls take note, am really scared. Buhari has deny his. Extremist to come online and destroy us, moderators. In politics forum are apc agents.

1 Like

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by yuskanovic(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2015
On President Jonathan Latest Belligerent
Disposition, Dele Momodu wrote:
I’m almost certain the President will receive more
knocks from other stakeholders for this newly
acquired belligerent disposition. My advice as usual
is very simple. A man should never change what
has worked wonders for him all his life. The
President’s gentle mien had always been his secret
weapon. A man who did not lift a finger to become
President need not wage a war to retain it. Elections
are never won by abusing potential voters but
usually through the use of persuasion. Those who
are misleading the President are not helping him. All
they’ve succeeded in doing is to alienate the
electorate and paint him as someone who is very
desperate for power.
I advise the President to maintain his calm dignity
instead of fighting real and imaginary enemies on all
fronts. There is nothing more he wants from God.
He has been very lucky but there is no need to
overstretch that luck. If perchance he is defeated on
FEBUHARI 14 (as some people have described the
election date), the President should accept his fate
graciously and return home triumphantly. Anything
else may wipe out all that he has effortlessly
achieved.
Mr President, there is life outside government.
Dele Momodu

4 Likes

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by OLADD: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2015
seunfly:
Now he is begging the emir of the same people he was playing ethno-religions bigotry with.
Is emir Sanusi included?

You are fool. Is your stupidity so incurable not know that northern leaders are the ones breeding religious war through Sharia? Why are they not respecting their fellow northern xtians? Millions of you and Sanusi cannot stop Jonathan's reelection.

2 Likes

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by ikmontana(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2015
c
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by yungcyrus(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2015
condralbede:
Emir or No Emir......All i can say is GEJ till 2019.
no mind dem, weda dem vote or not, its Gudluck2015
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by notoriousbabe: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2015
CAN will never and can never be neutral as long as orisajefor is the president of CAN,we already know where CAN belong,bunch of rogues tongue watch as their fellow thieves come to quote me negatively
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Jokay07(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2015
koboko69:
DOnt pretend to be blind...even if you are, u are not deaf, you can hear the sound of CHANGE every where. Jonathan is retiring back to Otuoke May 29
u even get time to reply that midget.

2 Likes

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 11, 2015
seunfly:
Now he is begging the emir of the same people he was playing ethno-religions bigotry with.
Is emir Sanusi included?
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2015
joshuaidibia:
Am GEJ supporter, but i can't hide the truth. The truth that he is not trying at all. Both in speech and others. Seriously, we need a change,but am not sure Buhari can make that change. To me,both of them are unworthy of our votes. They both had their chances,but failed us.

#My opinion though# Feel free to counterattack. Albert Einstein has spoken.
How did you come to the conclusion that Buhari cannot effect the chnage that we want? Why not look at the people surrounding him and that will give you a clue of the likely people that his cabinet would be made up of. I believe APC should be given a chance. Buhari, Osibanjo, Fashola, Rochas, Ameachi, Oby, Oshiomole etc will make a great team. What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by bobchigar(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Nairaland has been highjacked, by apc. Seun pls take note, am really scared. Buhari has deny his. Extremist to come online and destroy us, moderators. In politics forum are apc agents.

It is not a matter of NL being hijacked by APC, it is a matter of change, eyes are widely open, the wind of CHANGE is circulating everywhere irrespective region,ethnicity, religion,young, old, male, female, rich or poor. The truth has revealed and everybody sees the reasons for the need for change to move our beloved country (Nigeria) forward. I knw a number of Nairalanders that has convessed, that really there must be change.
Unity of Nigeria is me and you, Nigeria is seen being an enviable nation in the world soon, let us avoid being deceived and divided in any line. God bless me and you, God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by kimheritag(m): 10:59am On Jan 11, 2015
Nigerians believe me or not APC and buhari are behind this BH, they sponsor them in other to destroy Jonathan work. I strongly believe that God chose him to rejuvenate many Nigeria. Me and my home endorse Jonathan till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by babariches: 11:01am On Jan 11, 2015
I still believe in GEJ than GMB because both have once rule and both have failed us.
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by babadee1(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2015
joshuaidibia:
Am GEJ supporter, but i can't hide the truth. The truth that he is not trying at all. Both in speech and others. Seriously, we need a change,but am not sure Buhari can make that change. To me,both of them are unworthy of our votes. They both had their chances,but failed us.

#My opinion though# Feel free to counterattack. Albert Einstein has spoken.

There are other people running from other parties. Maybe you should look into those.

3 Likes

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by osimataylor(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2015
The nation newspapers is a pro APC paper.so what do you expect from such papers? Lies and tissues of lies.
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by emiye(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2015
maybe the Emirs want to support the "islamic party". embarassed embarassed
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by ollyruffy: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2015
#GEJMUSTGO2015#.

He has failed to deliver on a single promise to the people. Instead he has run a government of corruption and brought more hardship and insecurity to the people.

2 Likes

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Collynzo9: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:

That is the problem I have with many PDP supporters here.

Many of them refer to Northern Muslims by uncomplimentary names....and yet...they cannot win this election without getting votes from them in substantial numbers.

Obama was not liked by conservative white christians....and he too did not like them. Yet...when running for president in 2008....he stilll reached out to them....because he knew that he had to get votes from them.

Likewise, Mitt Romney campaigned among blacks in 2012...even though he knew they would not vote for him...but he still tried.

In this democracy....we have to get rid of tribal and religious bigotry. That goes for all of us.
Comparing the actions of Obama and Romney with the actions of Jonathan's supporters eh? How convenient.
What has Jonathan not done to reach out to northerners? While you are at it feel free to tell us the war of words and name callings that was going on between Obama's supporters and his opponents' on social media during his campaign.
I hate when people like you distort facts just to misinform and deceive the gullible.
SMH
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by espn(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Stundey:
I always hear the saying "esu o kin wo bata (devil wears no shoe)", and i always gulfed by the thought "how did these people come to know this? Had any one of them ever crossed path with devil and saw his true being as the being who wears no shoe? [/b]But i found no answer to these questions. [b]After many years of thoughts about the saying, a man surfaced as the one who had no shoe, the one who truely knows and understood the mind of the needy because he was once in the state and he begged for our votes to get the presidential seat for him. Less than four years later, i got answer to the question my mind was curious to get...and i really understood and affirmed to the saying that truely "devil wears no shoe"
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2015
i hate one nigeria let gej divide this useles contry so that benebe and north will make buhari dia president and tinubu dia vice.i promise gej with the kind of love his people hv for him will grant him life president in biafra.

1 Like

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2015
babariches:
I still believe in GEJ than GMB because both have once rule and both have failed us.
How old are you by the way? If you are not up to 40 yrs old, u have no right to judge Buhari based on hearsays. I was still in Primary school when Buhari was president. Then, the economy was better. Buhari had zero tolerance for corruption. I witnessed irresponsible people who were peeing in public places being dealt with by soldiers. Inshort, then before you do anything you think twice wether you're breaking the law. There was this term Buhari coined during his reign " War against Indiscipline" (WAI). There was decorum everywhere. I remember in school, Buhari provided free meals for students for two particular feasts which I have forgotten. That man tried in the short 2 years he was in power.

1 Like

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by ceejayluv(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2015
michaelbiz:
The bottom line is that Jonathan has NO BASIS to be voted for in the North.
Amajiri schools and Federal Universities that he keeps pointing out is not for an intelligent investment for sworn cattle rearers and children of politicians.

Look at this ignoramus....
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by ceejayluv(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by ceejayluv(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2015
tosag:
How old are you by the way? If you are not up to 40 yrs old, u have no right to judge Buhari based on hearsays. I was still in Primary school when Buhari was president. Then, the economy was better. Buhari had zero tolerance for corruption. I witnessed irresponsible people who were peeing in public places being dealt with by soldiers. Inshort, then before you do anything you think twice wether you're breaking the law. There was this term Buhari coined during his reign " War against Indiscipline" (WAI). There was decorum everywhere. I remember in school, Buhari provided free meals for students for two particular feasts which I have forgotten. That man tried in the short 2 years he was in power.

Masochist.. If you enjoy watching civilians or being flogged and punished by solders, not everyone shares your fetish. Whether you like it or not, GMB's regime is part of the dark ages of Nigeria's modern history..
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 11, 2015
Suljosh:
Who the hell is GEJ?

He is one clueless Otueke-born zookeeper, married to a gbagaun dispenser called mama peace, that has been running Nigeria aground since 2009. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by nuclearboy(m): 11:36am On Jan 11, 2015
Collynzo9:

Comparing the actions of Obama and Romney with the actions of Jonathan's supporters eh? How convenient.
What has Jonathan not done to reach out to northerners? While you are at it feel free to tell us the war of words and name callings that was going on between Obama's supporters and his opponents' on social media during his campaign.
I hate when people like you distort facts just to misinform and deceive the gullible.
SMH

What has he not done to reach out? Looool - you build al'majiri schools and call them Abo-ki. You ignore as whole communities die and ask "Where is Gwoza sef?" Your idiotic fat windbag Dokubo calls their Emirs "Dogs" because he knows those "dog Emirs" are the most respected people to the same Abokis, just to mock their culture and institutions

But he wants them to vote for him and you say he has done everything for them?

Sad that you guys are waking up days to the elections - Yorubas have been called cowards enough and want to see dokubo come destroy their lands and call them Awusa slaves to their face. Hausas want you to know that they may not be able to stop you from calling them parasites but parasites still have PVCs. and sadly, the reasoning SE populace are tired of fresh air that stinks and are NOT collecting PVCs

It was cool to use division to bully past non-performance. But reasonable people kept telling you to pressure the man - If you guys had put fire under him, your 2nd Niger Bridge would be up. Many roads would have been good in the SE. If you had insisted he deal with BH at the beginning, Nigeria would be safe today. All we needed to do was insist COLLECTIVELY that he does what he promised to do

But you always gave him a way out - you turned everything to abuse, insult and he enjoyed it and thought it profited him. Now he sees light and says "rebasing the economy and trains" are his legacy BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T ALLOW HIM PERFORM

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Habybullah(m): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2015
OLADD:

You are fool. Is your stupidity so incurable not know that northern leaders are the ones breeding religious war through Sharia? Why are they not respecting their fellow northern xtians? Millions of you and Sanusi cannot stop Jonathan's reelection.
when APC's supporters were attacked in Rivers, no comment was made by the PDP! When PDP's buses were burnt in JOS, #GMB was the first 2 condemn such act! I ve watched #GEJ's rally in Lagos. He was so aggresive. I notice his supporters also share similar aggression! It makes me wonder! Can we please be objective and try to counter #facts with #facts?! As for me, I wish #Osibanjo was our presidential candidate! He won me over with his #channels interview

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by DukeNija(m): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:

That is the problem I have with many PDP supporters here.

Many of them refer to Northern Muslims by uncomplimentary names....and yet...they cannot win this election without getting votes from them in substantial numbers.

Obama was not liked by conservative white christians....and he too did not like them. Yet...when running for president in 2008....he stilll reached out to them....because he knew that he had to get votes from them.

Likewise, Mitt Romney campaigned among blacks in 2012...even though he knew they would not vote for him...but he still tried.

In this democracy....we have to get rid of tribal and religious bigotry. That goes for all of us.

What exactly is your point Mr? is Jonathan Goodluck not reaching out to the core North? is his vice president not from that region? look at his cabinet and tell me he is ignoring the muslims. You gave an example that is totally irrelevant because he has never sidelined that region. The mere fact that the Emirs chose to be neutral even when his major opponent is from their region speaks volume. please get your facts right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by DukeNija(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2015
harde2lah:

How did you come to the conclusion that Buhari cannot effect the chnage that we want? Why not look at the people surrounding him and that will give you a clue of the likely people that his cabinet would be made up of. I believe APC should be given a chance. Buhari, Osibanjo, Fashola, Rochas, Ameachi, Oby, Oshiomole etc will make a great team. What do you think?

who are the people surrounding Buhari? power hungry goons waiting to pounce on the national treasury. How can Buhari help Nigeria with the price of crude oil bellow $50 per barrel? I weep for people supporting him. I want to see his plans for fuel subsidy
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by condralbede(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2015
yungcyrus:
no mind dem, weda dem vote or not, its Gudluck2015
I hv never had doubt over that....

2 Likes

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by DukeNija(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
januzaj:
GMB 2015
As the presidential Election approaches remember
these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls. - Not his fault, north has been compromised by people sympathetic to Boko Haram
2. NNPC Scam. - NNPC Boss was sacked
3. Police pension fund. - He was probed and found guilty
4. Missing $20Billion. - Tell us if you saw the money, then found it missing
5. $9million Arms deal. - It was settled amicably between two countries, Nigeria deals in arms.
6. Bomb Blasts. - Same reason as number 1.
7. Immigration job scam.- An unfortunate event. Can happen to any govt.
8. Petroleum pump price. - Its like you dont have common sense for economics
9. Dwindling external reserves - What is the point of external reserves when you need Internal projects financed.
10. Oil theft. - It is being tacked by the JTF and Nigerian Navy
11. Incessant Power outage. - Power has improved, even your own area, so be honest.
12.ASUU & poly Strike. - Greed
13. Doctors' Strike. - Greed
14. National Assembly tragedy.- Political tussle happens everywhere. Dont blame the executive
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam - She was sacked.
16. Kerosene subsidy - Theres still subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account - say what youu know. Stop repeating yourself

1 Like

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by realsuccess: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
[center][/center]Do not be deceive vote wisely

[center][/center][b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color][quote][/quote]Vote çhange

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Nigeria's Democracy May Break With The Arrest Of Olisa Metuh" - PDP / Stop Weeping, Arm Benue People To Defend Themselves, Sagay Tells Ortom / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.