Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby (28550 Views)

Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / 2015 Election: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby / Feb Poll: Tension In PDP Over INEC Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by atlwireles: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
How many Emirs supported him in 2011? 90% of their states. did not support him in 2011 and will not support him, in 2015. All nah wash. Adamawa, Taraba, Kogi, Nassarawa will all vote PDP in 2015, only Kwara might change hands in 2015. Usman dan fadio returning as Emir, can't change this reality.

1 Like

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by bot101(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
januzaj:
GMB 2015
As the presidential Election approaches remember
these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated
hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons
against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another
4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY
AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
You Are Beginning To Irritate Me. Seems Like This Is All You Know About Politics.
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by neocortex: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
benebaby77:
Nigerians gave the GEJ their trusts, loyalties, allegiances and pledges but he failed us:

by letting women dictate how he should rule the country with over 170 millions couple with 516 ethnics.

By politicizing everything rather than to tackle them as a head of states and most powerful person in Nigeria.

He let 'the seeking for second term' becloud his sense of ruling and directing the affairs of Nigeria.

He failed to tackle corruption so as so not to upset the chosen few

He made other countries to ridicule us in every ramification and made us to command a little respect before any country. Any country can do whatever she likes to Nigerians just or unjust.....

GEJ tried his best he could do as a president but let give another a chance and see the result.

Give one reason to vote for GEJ and I will tell a thousand reasons not to vote for him....

You can only measure success against a others performamce not absolutely. If you truly consider how GEJ has fared compared to his predecessors you will give him a pass mark.

GEJ:PROGRESS
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Truthisit: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
condralbede:
Emir or No Emir......All i can say is GEJ till 2019.
ok. you meant GEJ will recontest in 2019 abi?
Whether this or that, change has come. Farewell GEJ and PEJ, may your arrival to Otueke be successful. Amen

1 Like

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by baby124: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
benebaby77:
Nigerians gave the GEJ their trusts, loyalties, allegiances and pledges but he failed us:

by letting women dictate how he should rule the country with over 170 millions couple with 516 ethnics.

By politicizing everything rather than to tackle them as a head of states and most powerful person in Nigeria.

He let 'the seeking for second term' becloud his sense of ruling and directing the affairs of Nigeria.

He failed to tackle corruption so as so not to upset the chosen few

He made other countries to ridicule us in every ramification and made us to command a little respect before any country. Any country can do whatever she likes to Nigerians just or unjust.....

GEJ tried his best he could do as a president but let give another a chance and see the result.

Give one reason to vote for GEJ and I will tell a thousand reasons not to vote for him....
I am ashamed you got these many likes. What exactly do you mean by he allowed women to rule us. Is something wrong with you? You sound educated but are tragically stupid. I don't even support GEJ or Buhari but I am angry at this foolish statement. In your school did female teachers not teach you, the person that gave birth to you is not a woman? We're some of your best classmates not women? Those women there are more than capable and have better educational backgrounds than any of your ancestors and descendants minus mama peace. They just let their greed get the best of them. Next time when you want to run verbal diarrhea. Think well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by DukeNija(m): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And it does not help when PDP supporters here call Northerners names such as ''Jihadis,'' ETC.

You are in a game where you have to attract voters. It is better to speak nicely at all times....even if your opponents call you names...because if you join them in the name to name calling...you would end up sounding like them....and even confirming their worst suspicions.

The ball is in your court. Note that my previous comment does not mean I am blind to comments from the other side....hence the final words in my original statement.

There is name calling everywhere in the world. Even in the USA. Besides you have no point, calling Northerners Jihadists on nAIRALAND doesnt mean the GEJ government is not reaching out to the North.
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
macfarland:
Nairaland has turned to something else...one person has up to 5 accounts...sits on computer 24hrs....become the first, 2nd, third and fourth to comment just to skew discussion in favor of Buhari and despise GEJ...and attract some number of likes by their likes...chei naija politics self....LOL grin grin grin
I obviously agree with you. APC discovered this forum as one of the largest in Nigeria they decided to make an aggressive campaign through it, hence resulted to propaganda. Look at the top page, you will see a paid Ad of Buhari and Lagos state Governor aspirant. So am not surprise seeing one person creating different account just to make it look like Buhari is popular
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Faposky95: 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
why be at the receiving end of these charades?
With the so called no. Of educated ppl above 18, shouldn't it be time we calculated our true value and make it known to who or whatsoever will rule that we know what we want, instead of hiding behind our mediocre,unrepentant inclinations to see in our blindness wen at hand we av some sight.
Until i feel nationalism, i feel ive lost it we it comes to true patriotism.
We may lie, but its a sin to not love your country- its people and land
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by atlwireles: 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ozedy:
I obviously agree with you. APC discovered this forum as one of the largest in Nigeria they decided to make an aggressive campaign through it, hence resulted to propaganda. Look at the top page, you will see a paid Ad of Buhari and Lagos state Governor aspirant. So am not surprise seeing one person creating different account just to make it look like Buhari is popular

They have always won all social/news media elections in Nigeria, while PDP wins elections in villages, towns and states of Nigeria.. 2015 will not be different.
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by SlimSkipper(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
condralbede:
Emir or No Emir......All i can say is GEJ in otueke till 2019.
grin
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by SlimSkipper(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
condralbede:
Emir or No Emir......All i can say is GEJ in otueke till 2019.
grin grin
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Pauljonnes(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
januzaj:
GMB 2015
these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
10. Oil theft.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
16. Kerosene subsidy
hospitals;
against Boko Haram
AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
. MR. FOOL , SEE THE GREATEST ONE'S ARE CAUSED BY APC.. NO WAY FOR BUHARI..... BAAMA SON BUHARI
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by januzaj(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
Pauljonnes:
. MR. FOOL , SEE THE GREATEST ONE'S ARE CAUSED BY APC.. NO WAY FOR BUHARI..... BAAMA SON BUHARI
stop thinking with your anus
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
januzaj:
GMB 2015
these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
10. Oil theft.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
16. Kerosene subsidy
hospitals;
against Boko Haram
AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
This is your own contract, to copy and past in all thread. then click like with the different accounts created by you. you people can only deceive those you can deceive. paper tiger.
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by januzaj(m): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ozedy:
This is your own contract, to copy and past in all thread. then click like with the different accounts created by you. you people can only deceive those you can deceive. paper tiger.
o je iru ni ....c*u*n*t
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by kepal99(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
* I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.
* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass
for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge
where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign
for immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to any school
either by him, for him or through him. Little wonder
he sentenced a seasoned professor to 100 yrs
imprisonment- shame.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved
himself
since his exit from office.
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing. Little wonder he sentenced a seasoned
professor to 100 yrs imprisonment- shame.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his
numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He never champion for a university in his state nor
has he ever been involved in any kind of programme
to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful
development in Daura, yet they say he can change
Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again?
* No wonder he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or
association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited
him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human
assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram
terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in
the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently
joined twitter because of elections.
At 72 what does he have to offer?
I need change, we all need change but Gen Buhari
isn't the answer!
If Buhari presidential election, na big slap on Naija
Youths. Pls Share

1 Like

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by successking: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:

That is the problem I have with many PDP supporters here.

Many of them refer to Northern Muslims by uncomplimentary names....and yet...they cannot win this election without getting votes from them in substantial numbers.

Obama was not liked by conservative white christians....and he too did not like them. Yet...when running for president in 2008....he stilll reached out to them....because he knew that he had to get votes from them.

Likewise, Mitt Romney campaigned among blacks in 2012...even though he knew they would not vote for him...but he still tried.

In this democracy....we have to get rid of tribal and religious bigotry. That goes for all of us.

Your opinion
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by successking: 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ozedy:

You think you are wise, but remember that a death that will kill one never allows one heed advice.
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by dutchtopper(m): 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Please incase u want to buy mTN data plan weda subscription or for browsing jst contact me,am selling MTN data bundleplan as from 500mg,1GB and above,it works in all gadget including pc\laptops,ios,ipad,iiphones,android phones,blackberry B10 and above and alsa internet ,u can use it to browse either from ur phone or computer\laptop,jst grab dis huge oppotunity in order for u to save ur money,which u have been wasting buying it @ d rate of 3000k from MTN subscription.it works as d same thing as a data plan,it is more prefferable because u can use it for pc and fone as well,pls jst contact me as soon as u ar ready so dat I will tell u on hw to make ur payment,either bank,ATM transfer,onlinebanking transfer,sending of recharge cards,d price,d price is negotiable bt depends on d medium of ur payment.simply call me on 07035955659 or u can follow my facebook.blog.com den click on databundle for u to read more abt dis if u ar doubting.it is a real business.no fraudstering it,as soon as u get ur data it will be deducted from my account.pls dnt be afraid.I promise to serve u better as u patronise me,God bless u....
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
I think Seun recently decided to be more neutral. Anybody else notice?
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Nairaland has been highjacked, by apc. Seun pls take note, am really scared. Buhari has deny his. Extremist to come online and destroy us, moderators. In politics forum are apc agents.
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by rhymz(m): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Yesterday I was reading Lindaikeji and she was asking her audience if she should take advert from political parties that have been disturbing her with request to place their campaign advert on her blog, funny enough she mentioned the party I particular that had been throwing money at her to entice her, it was APC.

it is so obvious that the APC relies very heavily on propaganda and engineering people's thought through imagery and mind programming techniques. They know that they have little or no substance, they will rather accuse the government than outline or explain to Nigerians how they can do better.

The other I was arguing with two Yoruba guyz I met somewhere in Lagos Island, I told them to state specifically why they believe Buhari was better than Jonathan, these guyz couldn't come up with anything concrete outside of shouting we want change. Change to what exactly?

A change that is suggesting to use over a trillion naira to pay 25 million unemployed Nigerians instead of coming up with sustainable plans that can create opportunities for large chunk of these people to be employed or create employment for themselves. This is a party that clearly had no idea what they are going to do, they are waiting until they get there yet they are so quick to point out the mistakes and in abilities of the present government without taking into cognizance other factors. No wonder they could ignorantly come up with such unworkable populist welfarist plan of paying 5k to 25 million people every month. Something that is unheard of anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by beey2(m): 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
condralbede:
Emir or No Emir......All i can say is GEJ till 2019.

All I hv to tell u is SORRY. Cry cry weeping baby. See u crying more come FeBuhari!!!!
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by beey2(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
baby124:

I am ashamed you got these many likes. What exactly do you mean by he allowed women to rule us. Is something wrong with you? You sound educated but are tragically stupid. I don't even support GEJ or Buhari but I am angry at this foolish statement. In your school did female teachers not teach you, the person that gave birth to you is not a woman? We're some of your best classmates not women? Those women there are more than capable and have better educational backgrounds than any of your ancestors and descendants minus mama peace. They just let their greed get the best of them. Next time when you want to run verbal diarrhea. Think well

Kindly read what baby77 posted Mr. Prof n try 2 comprehend ok. Talking about women who ill advised GEJ for year. Clearly u're GEJ supporter n so gullible. U can as well scream ur grammatic insult on me bt I don't give a damn. GMB/PYO (FEBUHARI 205) is my response. Happy Sunday.
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Suljosh: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
papawemba:

He is one clueless Otueke-born zookeeper, married to a gbagaun dispenser called mama peace, that has been running Nigeria aground since 2009. grin grin grin
LMAO
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by condralbede(m): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
beey2:

All I hv to tell u is SORRY. Cry cry weeping baby. See u crying more come FeBuhari!!!!
grin grin grin tell ur self d truth who z cryingUr paymaster has contested for presidential election for 3 consecutive tym,of which he failed woefully.Of which u hv been crying since then!!And u will still cry come this February wen bokoohari loose for d forth tym in a roll.so get off my a*s slowpoketongue
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by twentycent(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Just as the saying goes "d devil wears no shoes" and our man from otuoke also told us he "had no shoes" are you thinking what am thinking?
- 20cent
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Heffalump(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
januzaj:
GMB 2015
these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
10. Oil theft.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
16. Kerosene subsidy
hospitals;
against Boko Haram
AND BAD GOVERNANCE.

Go and sit down and remain idle until shame will befall you. APC sponsored RAT.
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by michaelbiz: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
ceejayluv:

Look at this ignoramus....

And you are one of the wise men that met with Jesus when he was born abi?
Can people who have lost hope for their livelihood in a terrorist zone go to school?

Can't you see your president is totally insane?
You are Dafter than daft....
*Olorun maje a r'esu* Tufiakpa

Quote me again and you will hate your Nairaland life. Ode! undecided
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by ceejayluv(m): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
michaelbiz:

And you are one of the wise men that met with Jesus when he was born abi?
Can people who have lost hope for their livelihood in a terrorist zone go to school?

Can't you see your president is totally insane?
You are Dafter than daft....
*Olorun maje a r'esu* Tufiakpa

Quote me again and you will hate your Nairaland life. Ode! undecided
You're deluded... So, building schools and universities to empower the youths mentally and take them off the streets is now a presidential error?.. Just listen to yourself.
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by Wahala90: 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
brutef0rce101:
You call them terrorist, A,boki and different names but you still want them to vote for you. Never!

and Buhari wants Christians to vote for him after saying Muslims should vote Muslims and Christians should vote Christians. You think you really think.
Re: Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby by judekoffi(m): 5:36am On Jan 12, 2015
If u're been rule by a goat, u're a goat.
If u vote 4 devil as ur president, u wil be subjected to d devil.
Dont 4get dat d devil came 2 steal, kill n 2 distroy. And u no wot, u ll be kill or be distroy by dis heartless full.
BUT, If u vote Jesus christ as ur president, u ll hv peace, rest of mind n life in abordants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Nigeria's Democracy May Break With The Arrest Of Olisa Metuh" - PDP / Stop Weeping, Arm Benue People To Defend Themselves, Sagay Tells Ortom / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.