Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti (1858 Views)

Real Reasons I Conceded To Buhari —jonathan / I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce / Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by englishmart(m): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2015
kendrick9:
this buhari no get single shame.. afterall this atrocities he committed,he still get mind to come back to contest another election.
that na our problem. Shey our people need change
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by xpac01(m): 11:54am On Jan 12, 2015
englishmart:
well. Till febuhari
yea bro.
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by Djicemob: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
englishmart:
I think there are 9 other contestants if I'm not lying
Lets not be naive,we know those 100 other contestants don't stand a chance against these two parties.Now my problem is,if the best the two parties can offer is Buhari and Goodluck,maybe we are finished undecided
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by tosyne2much(m): 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
tsleazy:
the person you're insulting is not your mate........please compose yourself
You sound like GEJ campaign manager
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by busterr(m): 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
englishmart:
rip? grin

no. retire to his home and stop trying to creep into aso rock.
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
xpac01:

*smh* so if you were my president you could have followed the same line of inaction adopted by this clueless fellow?? Just tell me you won't cos I'll be terribly dissapointed. A group of ethnic in a country you oversee allegedly swore to make your leadership soiled and you cowardly bend your throat to their devices, even with millions of armies under your command. Bros forget all those your halobalo, this man thinks that presidency is just an accolade without a race. He would better go home.

To accuse Jonathan of inaction is very unfair!
Look, to get the kind of result you are looking for, then the army has to be very crude ad very brutal.
Operation shoot everything on sight.
door to door, house to house.

The army is fighting this war with a human face.

Guerrilla war fare is tougher to handle than conventional.
I think one of the easiest job on the earth is to be a critique.

It is so much is to criticize ad accuse without offering any suggestion on the way out.
Ihejirika was very tough against them, the northern leaders accused him of genocide.
Minima is being very careful, you accuse Mr. President of inaction.

Nigeria is at war, and one of the reasons of that war is that a southerner is president.
Jonathan loosing this election is a victory for the Jihatdists.

May the Lord keep us alive, one day you would say,
Noblezone was right.

I wish you well.
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by zomby(m): 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
“I will only urge Nigerians, especially her youths, to come out enmasse to elect the ruler of their choice so that Nigeria’s democracy will continue to grow. As for me though, I will never vote for Buhari because of what he did to my father. It is a personal

In his statement he emphasizes his reason for not voting, but at the same time he also carefully elaborates on the importance of making sure that Nigeria's democracy continues to grow, by encouraging others to go out and vote for their choice.

Unlike those of us that share the same village with Jonathan, Seun embraces his sentiment, but doesn't push it into anyone's throat.
I have no other choice but to respect his sentiment.... BRAVO TO SEUN KUTI

Like father like son...This is a sharp kid.

Buhari on my mind.

Sai Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Explains Why He Travelled To London (Photos) / PPMC Boss Sacked / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.