Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti (1842 Views)

Real Reasons I Conceded To Buhari —jonathan / I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce / Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by englishmart(m): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2015
[b]
Seun Kuti, son to Afrobeat legend Fela Kuti has revealed that he won't vote for Buhari in the coming presidential elections because of what he did to his father 31 years ago. He told Nigerian Tribune in a new interview....

“Truth is that I have no reason to give my vote to any of the two contestants, but more especially Buhari because of the eternal emotional damage he caused the
Kuti family, especially me,” “I will only urge Nigerians, especially her youths, to come out enmasse to elect the ruler of their choice so that Nigeria’s democracy will continue to grow. As for me though, I will never vote for Buhari because of what he did to my father. It is a personal
grouse. “Buhari denied me the chance of seeing my father in the early stage of my life. He arrested and detained Fela in Kirikiri for the same number of years I was growing
up without a father, and even did not
allow his family members to see him on a daily basis. He eventually jailed my father and I will always remember that. He jailed my innocent father on currency trafficking, but he is claiming to be a
saint now.

SOURCE [/b]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2019425_tmp28722kutisbuhariwww_jaybossng_com214799771_jpeg6624270fba8795c7e8afe13452b13936

4 Likes

Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by xpac01(m): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2015
I understand how Oga Seun Kuti feels, and I also have almost same reasons not to vote Goodluck. I lost two of my closest friends in Adamawa and a blood relation in Borno. All my president has to do is to be dancing skelewu with a woman while a people he swore an oath to protect are in tears. We've really been rendered helpless under this regime that is Why we need a change by FeBUHARI 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by Kindluv3(m): 9:15am On Jan 12, 2015
The Boko-hari will never get my vote nor even if he promise 1m naira every month.
He is among the people who made Nigeria like this and now he is back again, what will Nigeria become after he is voted in!!

4 Likes

Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by juventino: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2015
Front page oooooo. I beg
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by midolian(m): 9:25am On Jan 12, 2015
Even if the entire kuti family refuses to vote for him, wat difference will dah make? "You don't set out to destroy a beehive because u r bn stung by a bee"...the General is the reasonable masses choice..and for dat, to hell with you

Team#FeBUHARI#

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by Orunto: 9:27am On Jan 12, 2015
Vote for better policy refinement. Vote for GEJ. Send the other man back to Chad where he belongs.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 12, 2015
Moderators, dis should make front page, apc moderators
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by busterr(m): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2015
the old fart should go and rest.
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by kendrick9(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2015
this buhari no get single shame.. afterall this atrocities he committed,he still get mind to come back to contest another election.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by Djicemob: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2015
I still don't see the reasons why Buhari is been touted as a saint and the change we have been waiting for after setting a bad precedence to democracy and governance.Seriously Nigeria is in a big mess if it only has Buhari and Jonathan as the political front runners for a seat at the No1 spot.Are we finished?
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by Sylvarresta(m): 9:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Mr man u only have 1 vote, so shut the gutter
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Kindluv3:
The Buhari will never get my vote nor even if he promise 1m naira every month.
He is among the people who made Nigeria like this and now he is come back, what will Nigeria become after he is voted in!!
Your country was messed up, just like today,by similar characters when the people that took over (and put Buhari in charge) overthrew the Shagari Govt. The people behind the scenes (OBJ and co) pulled the same moves:

1.Put an educator in charge of Nigeria.

2. Make him a puppet while they ran the country aground by stealing all the money meant for the country (while giving the President his own share of the loot--- usually a "paltry" sum compared to what they were scheming off the top).

3. Get rid of him once he decided he wanted to become his own man.

4. Demonize, to the public, anybody that wants to work for Nigeria. In 1983 it was Awolowo, today it's Buhari.

It's just the same script they've been using to control Nigeria. But the easy spread of information has exposed them because Nigerians now realize that their leaders have been taking advantage of them and they want change.

If Nigeria fails to get it right this time by insisting on a honest man to lead them, there's no doubt that majority of the citizens will remain --- along with future generations --- enslaved for years to come.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by Goddex: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2015
[size=13pt]This is the Fela song about Buhari[/size]

My People Are Useless, My People Are Senseless My People Are Indiscipline
Na be outside- Buhari dey
Na craze man be dat
Animal in craze-man skin-i
Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- Idia-gbon dey
Na craze man be dat- oh
Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- dem find me guilty
Na be outside- dem jail me five years
I no do nothing
Na be outside-dem judge dey beg ee-o
Na craze world be dat, Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- dem kill dem students
Soweto, Zaria, and Ife
Na craze world be dat, ee-oh
Na craze world be dat,
Na be outside- all dis dey happen
Na be outside- Buhari dey
Na craze man be dat
Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- Idia-gbon dey
Na craze man be dat- oh
Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- dem find me guilty
Na be outside- dem jail me five years
I no do nothing
Na be outside-dem judge dey beg ee-o
Na craze world be dat, Na craze world be dat
Na be outside- dem kill dem students
Soweto, Zaria, and Ife
Na craze world be dat, ee-oh
Na craze world be dat,
Na be outside- all dis dey happen-oh
Dem dey talk be dat
Which kind talk be dat- oh?
Craze talk be dat ee-oh
Na animal talk be dat – oh
Na animal talk be dat – oh
[Chorus] Many leaders as you see dem
[Chorus] Na different disguise dem dey-oh
[Chorus] Animals in human skin
[Chorus] Animal-I put-u tie-oh
[Chorus] Animal-I wear agbada

3 Likes

Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by diepreyefrank: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2015
midolian:
Even if the entire kuti family refuses to vote for him, wat difference will dah make? "You don't set out to destroy a beehive because u r bn stung by a bee"...the General is the reasonable masses choice..and for dat, to hell with you

Team#FeBUHARI#
How reasonable are you? Present ur certificatea and let's see...
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by midolian(m): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2015
diepreyefrank:
How reasonable are you? Present ur certificatea and let's see...
haahhahaahhaa...is it the CERTIFICATE u can't spell correctly?
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by Kindluv3(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2015
Even if he get Phd AND SHOW EVERY BODY CERTIFICATE, MAKE HE WAKA WHO HE HELP!!!
SINGING..........

WHEN HE BUY HE BUY FOR ME, WHO HE HELP
WHEN HE THIEF HE THIEF FOR ME, WHO HE HELP
WHEN HE WIN HE WIN FOR ME, WHO HE HELP
YOU GET YOUR GOAT I GET MY COW, WHO HE HELP
YOU PROMISE THE YOUTH WITH GOOD BELEH, WHO HE HELP
EMPOWER THE YOUTH NO JOB, WHO HE HELP
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2015
xpac01:
I understand how Oga Seun Kuti feels, and I also have almost same reasons not to vote Goodluck. I lost two of my closest friends in Adamawa and a blood relation in Borno. All my president has to do is to be dancing skelewu with a woman while a people he swore an oath to protect are in tears. We've really been rendered helpless under this regime that is Why we need a change by FeBUHARI 2015.

It is an irony of life: "the chicken exonerates the knives that slaughtered it. only to bend it neck for the pot"!

You can keep blaming Jonathan over the irresponsibility of Northern Molsems.
Sometime ago, a church child worker kidnapped a child entrusted in her care somewhere in Port Harcourt.
I guess it was Jonathan's fault?

What you guys fail to reailsie is that Nigeria is fight a war with a brutal enemy with an unsual aproach.
Tell me sir.

Parents took their girl child of 14 years to be recruited as a suicide bomber.
The child is instructed and trained.
Bombs wrapped in her clothings, she leaves a house in the neigbourhood,
She hates to a destination, you see her and greet her as a normal person but you will never know she is death personified
Soon she gets to her destination, a crowd buying and selling.
The crowd may include, soldiers, police and intelligent officers.

But how can you know the girl standing near you is about to detonate a bomb?

Yes, it is the duty of Government to protect lives and properties, but no government can protect the life of a man whose wife had decided to feed with rat poison.

I have raised a question as follows:
During the Biafran war, Gowon was head of state an under him about 3 million lives were lost.
Till date, Gowon is not blamed but Ojukwu.

Today, Moslem fanatics are maiming, looting and bombing (in the steps of Usman Dan Fodio the first terrorist that entered the North), unfortunately, Shekau and his supporters are not blamed.
The blame goes to Jonathan!

We are watching.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by scribble: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2015
God punish Buhari

Nobody in his lineage is as great as Fela

Bloody cow farmer

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by scribble: 10:29am On Jan 12, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Your country was messed up, just like today,by similar characters when the people that took over (and put Buhari in charge) overthrew the Shagari Govt. The people behind the scenes (OBJ and co) pulled the same moves:

1.Put an educator in charge of Nigeria.

2. Make him a puppet while they ran the country aground by stealing all the money meant for the country (while giving the President his own share of the loot--- usually a "paltry" sum compared to what they were scheming off the top).

3. Get rid of him once he decided he wanted to become his own man.

4. Demonize, to the public, anybody that wants to work for Nigeria. In 1983 it was Awolowo, today it's Buhari.

It's just the same script they've been using to control Nigeria. But the easy spread of information has exposed them because Nigerians now realize that their leaders have been taking advantage of them and they want change.

If Nigeria fails to get it right this time by insisting on a honest man to lead them, there's no doubt that majority of the citizens will remain --- along with future generations --- will remain enslaved for years to come.

there is no honest man in Nigerian politics...pls use your brain...its not there as decoration
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by tosyne2much(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2015
Give me 10 reasons why you will not vote Buhari & I will give you 1,000 reasons why I will not vote that clueless unworthy PhD holder

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by tsleazy(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
Give me 10 reasons why you will not vote Buhari & I will give you 1,000 reasons why I will not vote that clueless unworthy PhD holder
the person you're insulting is not your mate........please compose yourself
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by englishmart(m): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
ogbeni. Calm down
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by babadee1(m): 11:27am On Jan 12, 2015
Did Obasanjo not do worse to Fela? That didn't stop him from winning the elections in 1999 and 2003 despite the objections of both Femi and Seun Kuti.
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by englishmart(m): 11:37am On Jan 12, 2015
xpac01:
well. Till febuhari
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by englishmart(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2015
Kindluv3:
The Boko-hari will never get my vote nor even if he promise 1m naira every month.
He is among the people who made Nigeria like this and now he is back again, what will Nigeria become after he is voted in!!
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by englishmart(m): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2015
juventino:
Front page oooooo. I beg
they are definitely sleeping
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2015
BUHARI IS EVIL

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by englishmart(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2015
Sylvarresta:
Mr man u only have 1 vote, so shut the gutter
neglect any vote at your own peril
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by englishmart(m): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2015
Orunto:
Vote for better policy refinement. Vote for GEJ. Send the other man back to Chad where he belongs.
gringringringrin
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by xpac01(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2015
noblezone:

It is an irony of life: "the chicken exonerates the knives that slaughtered it. only to bend it neck for the pot"!

You can keep blaming Jonathan over the irresponsibility of Northern Molsems.
Sometime ago, a church child worker kidnapped a child entrusted in her care somewhere in Port Harcourt.
I guess it was Jonathan's fault?

What you guys fail to reailsie is that Nigeria is fight a war with a brutal enemy with an unsual aproach.
Tell me sir.

Parents took their girl child of 14 years to be recruited as a suicide bomber.
The child is instructed and trained.
Bombs wrapped in her clothings, she leaves a house in the neigbourhood,
She hates to a destination, you see her and greet her as a normal person but you will never know she is death personified
Soon she gets to her destination, a crowd buying and selling.
The crowd may include, soldiers, police and intelligent officers.

But how can you know the girl standing near you is about to detonate a bomb?

Yes, it is the duty of Government to protect lives and properties, but no government can protect the life of a man whose wife had decided to feed with rat poison.

I have raised a question as follows:
During the Biafran war, Gowon was head of state an under him about 3 million lives were lost.
Till date, Gowon is not blamed but Ojukwu.

Today, Moslem fanatics are maiming, looting and bombing (in the steps of Usman Dan Fodio the first terrorist that entered the North), unfortunately, Shekau and his supporters are not blamed.
The blame goes to Jonathan!

We are watching.
*smh* so if you were my president you could have followed the same line of inaction adopted by this clueless fellow?? Just tell me you won't cos I'll be terribly dissapointed. A group of ethnic in a country you oversee allegedly swore to make your leadership soiled and you cowardly bend your throat to their devices, even with millions of armies under your command. Bros forget all those your halobalo, this man thinks that presidency is just an accolade without a race. He would better go home.
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by englishmart(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2015
Djicemob:
I still don't see the reasons why Buhari is been touted as a saint and the change we have been waiting for after setting a bad precedence to democracy and governance.Seriously Nigeria is in a big mess if it only has Buhari and Jonathan as the political front runners for a seat at the No1 spot.Are we finished?
I think there are 9 other contestants if I'm not lying
Re: Reasons I Will Never Vote Buhari-seun Kuti by englishmart(m): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2015
busterr:
the old fart should go and rest.
rip? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Pic Of Rochas Dancing Shoki / Protest Against Buhari In USA / Amampor Intervew With GMB And GEJ (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.