Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? (8822 Views)

At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted / Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. / Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
jboy73:

Na me u d call small boy?
How old are you? undecided
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by ronald4lif(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Very intelligent writeup, u dey quote dey type nonsense.

Foolishness at it's peak!

U even had enough time to quote him. Dtx joblessness also.

Joblessness at it's peak! Mtchew!

Lol! I just tire guy, some people can beef ehh cheesy
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ok...Mr Mouka Foam Dealer smiley

I deal on vita foam P! cool
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
How old are you? undecided

Your dads age.
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by naijaboiy: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
jboy73:

I deal on vita foam P! cool
Who cares? grin
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
jaybee3:

Wetin i do you this afternoon na?

Ur rubbish writeup crash my Brain.
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! I just tire guy, some people can beef ehh cheesy
No mind am. Later he'll be saying he was high on origin when he typed dt....Lol

Nonsense!
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Who cares? grin

Who cares if your tribe don't care? undecided
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by jaybee3(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
jboy73:

Ur rubbish writeup crash my Brain.

Oya come make i give you small money. Be like say you never chop this afternoon.

You just dey vex up and down
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
jboy73:

e.
Internet have given a lot of privilege(s) to kids dx days.
See what someone Dtx nt even up to my younger brother's age just said. I no blame u.
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by ronald4lif(m): 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

[i]Who cares? grin

Abeg no bring your self to his level boss, some people could just be having a bad day and may want to ruin that of others.
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
jaybee3:

Oya come make i give you small money. Be like say you never chop this afternoon.

You just dey vex up and down

I don eat food wen plenty pass ur 3square.
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by naijaboiy: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
jboy73:

Who cares if your tribe don't care? undecided
K
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Internet has given a lot of privilege(s) to kids dx days.
See what someone Dtx nt even up to my younger brother's age just said. I no blame u.

Lol... Another nonsensical writeup from a nonsensical jobless boy.

I'm older than you.
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

K

Mtchew.

Attention seeker.
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by naijaboiy: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Abeg no bring your self to his level boss, some people could just be having a bad day and may want to ruin that of others.
Lol....i wish I had such ample time to spare smiley

1 Like

Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
hehehe
Yes! grin U can have bucks and still be a poor man.

How?

I guess u've seen some peeps dt were once loaded with cash. Something happened and dey lost all d money and dey COULD NOT reproduce it. Dey became broke from-----till now.
Rich men experience d same poo and within few months dey r back on track. What makes a man rich is his mind. His ability to create wealth with his mind
have known you to be very intelligent
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
jboy73:

Lol... Another nonsensical writeup from a nonsensical jobless boy.

I'm older than your dad.
[size=20pt] #Ignored[/size]
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by ronald4lif(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
No mind am. Later he'll be saying he was high on origin when he typed dt....Lol

Nonsense!

Lol! Or alomo grin
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by jaybee3(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
jboy73:

I don eat food wen plenty pass ur 3square.

jboy73:

Hehe Igbo woman.
Although we blog for passion, [size=14pt]we still need money for encouragement.[/size]

As a beginner blogger, you're bound to get frustrated or even castrated in your first year of blogging.

Only the patient dogs survives in the game.

see ya life ehn..

You berra apologise sharpish make i dash you something something tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ipledge:
have known you to be very intelligent
grin grin
Bros hw far?
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Or alomo grin
grin grin grin
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
jaybee3:

see ya life ehn..

You berra apologise sharpish make i dash you something something tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Ban me I use my second account.

Wetin I do u sef.?

Why u d disturb sleeping lion.

Why u d stalk me na?

OK I apologize cry
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
[size=20pt] #Ignored[/size]

See mumuu.

Who 1 chat wit u?

Chai! Jboy don suffer for this life.

Gerrout.
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
jboy73:

Yes.... Jobless guy.

24/7 you're on Nairaland.

Can't imagine how many carry overs uv gotten. grin
guy how far now,u just dey jump from one place to place
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ipledge:
guy how far now,u just dey jump from one place to place

I 1 drive clueless pipu comot for this forum.

Join me na?
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin
Bros hw far?
i dey oo

Our wife Don leave us cry go meet someone.me Don get another wife oo elantraceey kiss kiss,make i no see u beside her oo grin grin
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ipledge:
i dey oo

Our wife Don leave us cry go meet someone.me Don get another wife oo elantraceey kiss kiss,make i no see u beside her oo grin grin
No b small tin o. Natasha2 just leave us like dt cry
But
No near my elantraceey o. No even try am angry
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lol..Some people want to be popular by all means.
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Wow.

Op, it depends on the yardstick you use to measure the height one would attain before u say he/she is rich.

A guy with 2 cars, 1 Bungalow and a decent job is fvcking rich!

But certainly not wealthy! grin
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
No b small tin o. Natasha2 just leave us like dt cry
But
No near my elantraceey o. No even try am angry
e be like say u be thief,she Na every thing u won collect from me
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ipledge:
e be like say u be thief,she Na every thing u won collect from me
cheesy cheesy
No b my fault. I just happen to b there b4 u tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? / Help With Ashawo Joints In Ilorin, Kwara State Abeg / NYSC A True Test Of Fidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.