Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,740 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? (8805 Views)

At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted / Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. / Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy
No b my fault. I just happen to b there b4 u tongue
i no get choice than to beg u,please leave elantraceey for me cry
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ipledge:
Na only elantraceey go fit answer dt one grin
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by ronald4lif(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ipledge:

Lol! Una no serious undecided
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Na only elantraceey go fit answer dt one grin
ok where she dey?

Elantraceey ur attention is needed
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

the guy wan steal my wife
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
I only have N10,000 in my account, does that mean I'm not rich?

I thought having that money made me rich, as my previous balance was only N500.

Now I have been flossing hard, went to isi ewu joint and ordered pure water for everybody, they were hailing me!

OP, you tell me I'm not rich? I don't believe!

1 Like

Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ipledge:
ok where she dey?

Elant raceey ur attention is needed
grin grin
Waiting
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol

But Ipledge we don use style derail dx thread o grin
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ipledge:

Small children everywhere.

Struggling a girl they can't feel, fvck or touch. sad
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol

But Ipledge we don use style derail dx thread o grin
thats my calling,have been derailing. Thread since time of adam and appleeve
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
UchihaMadara:
I only have N10,000 in my account, does that mean I'm not rich?

I thought having that money made me rich, as my previous balance was only N500.

Now I have been flossing hard, went to isi ewu joint and ordered pure water for everybody, they were hailing me!

OP, you tell me I'm not rich? I don't believe!
Lol! Been rich is relative tho.
Generally speaking (I mean from a global point of view), #10k isn't enough to call u "rich". It could be enough to call u rich inside ur house but definitely not outside smiley
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ipledge:
thats my calling,have been derailing. Thread since time of adam and appleeve
Lol
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol! Been rich is relative tho.
Generally speaking (I mean from a global point of view), #10k isn't enough to call u "rich". It could be enough to call u rich inside ur house but definitely not outside smiley

That is why to live for village na d best option.

For my village, everything dey cheap, even gator shoes wey awon city boys dey use their whole savings buy, dey cheap for this side. We go just send two boys out to the nearest river, 5 mins later them don already catch alligator. Another 10 minutes them don already skin am begin dey prepare your shoe, highest you go pay na N250.
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by 100Cents: 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
hehehe
Yes! grin U can have bucks and still be a poor man.

How?

I guess u've seen some peeps dt were once loaded with cash. Something happened and dey lost all d money and dey COULD NOT reproduce it. Dey became broke from-----till now.
Rich men experience d same poo and within few months dey r back on track. What makes a man rich is his mind. His ability to create wealth with his mind

Seconded...

The ability to bounce back is what matters. The ability to keep prying eyes from knowing that you lost big money via business mistakes..

The ability to stay away from asking for help. Rather you keep helping others even when the cash isn't coming..
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by elantraceey(f): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ipledge:
ok where she dey?

Elantraceey ur attention is needed

una two nor serious o
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by 100Cents: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
To my own understanding there are three classes of riches; the comfortable type, the properly-rich and the wealthy.

The comfortable type is the one who can afford every basics of life, and some extra bit of a luxury lifestyle which may includes; once in a year holiday, some designer wears and got one or two cars but many of them got no property to their name. Their wealth is estimated at 10million naira minimum

The properly-rich are ones who got few landed properties to their names; they go to at least 3 holiday trips a year, got fleet of cars and they hardly shop in a random shop except of course it's a designer brand. These are the main patronisers of the VIP sections of big names night clubs; and yes they are the ones who groove with the most beautiful babes in town. Their net worth is usually not less than a 100million.

Wealthy ones - these are the babas in town, they are globe-trotters, flying first class from one continent to another; today they are in Paris, next day they are in LA, Dubai etc. They have uncountable properties to their names, they are estate owners, and their net worth is in billions or at least half a billion.

There are a few people who live fake lives, like the really wealthy ones but have nothing more than 10million naira savings, especially the today's Naija celebrities. They bag on expensive designer wears, fly first class and some few use most of their savings to purchase posh cars. But in reality they are just comfortable and not wealthy.

Conclusively, for one to be considered as being rich they must have at least a net worth of 10million naira, anyone who has less is a middle class.

This is what I understand about one being rich. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I agree with your N10m benchmark for rich people..

But I will consider it ridiculous to take holidays once a year abroad when one doesnt have a plot of land or live in his own house,(Areas outside lagos). This is one area in which bankers fail. They keep up the fake life till the job is lost.
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Poindexter: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
Interesting!
Thanks to all for your contributions.
A big shout out to the boys who turned this thread to a village superiority contest. I understand that when money and worth are mentioned, ego sets in. Instead of bickering, you should have encouraged the ladies to speak up as you cannot be a judge in your own case.

As a man thinketh... yes, but it is not the wealth on the mind that the ladies SEE and get attracted to. I am talking about what the mind and effort has visibly achieved.
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by 100Cents: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
jboy73:
Wow.

Op, it depends on the yardstick you use to measure the height one would attain before u say he/she is rich.

A guy with 2 cars, 1 Bungalow and a decent job is fvcking rich!

But certainly not wealthy! grin

That means I can feed you.
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by ronald4lif(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
100Cents:

I agree with your N10m benchmark for rich people..

But I will consider it ridiculous to take holidays once a year abroad when one doesnt have a plot of land or live in his own house,(Areas outside lagos). This is one area in which bankers fail. They keep up the fake life till the job is lost.

You're right on the money bro. But also lets be reminded that 10million naira can hardly afford one a house in the city today, perhaps in the villa or a plot of land in the city.

I will strongly advise one to invest in properties no matter where the property its situated, than embarking on holiday trips abroad, but then again life is once and people don't get laid six feet below with properties. Whichever way one chooses to live their lives is their decision alone.
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
elantraceey:

una two nor serious o
no mind him,he won collect u from me
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by elantraceey(f): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ipledge:
no mind him,he won collect u from me

lolz , make una nor fight sha

1 Like

Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
elantraceey:

lolz , make una nor fight sha
who be ur husband btw me or charisma?

Na me grin
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by elantraceey(f): 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ipledge:

Na me grin

I never marry sad

1 Like

Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
elantraceey:

I never marry sad
but I already proposed
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
UchihaMadara:

That is why to live for village na d best option.

For my village, everything dey cheap, even gator shoes wey awon city boys dey use their whole savings buy, dey cheap for this side. We go just send two boys out to the nearest river, 5 mins later them don already catch alligator. Another 10 minutes them don already skin am begin dey prepare your shoe, highest you go pay na N250.
which village is dt if I may ask?
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ipledge:

Na me grin
u no even join. I hear say d guy dey break people head wey wan snatch her. Back off o
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by elantraceey(f): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ipledge:
but I already proposed

when?
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
elantraceey:

when?
awww last week,with my diamond ring

Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by elantraceey(f): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ipledge:
awww last week,with my diamond ring

lool ,so you're looking for online wife abi
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
elantraceey:

lool ,so you're looking for online wife abi
no oo,full time wife...original wife
Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by elantraceey(f): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ipledge:
no oo,full time wife...original wife

but i never ready to marry na

1 Like

Re: The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
elantraceey:

but i never ready to marry na
courtship,we can court for as long as you like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How To Bath – Lady Shows Herself Bathing. (video) / Good Job Or Good Wife: Which Is Harder To Find? / He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.