Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan (33480 Views)

Pro-makarfi Supporters Clash With Pro-Sheriff Supporters At PDP Secretariat / 7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Samchelsea(m): 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
1....PDP is the highest shareholder in APC based on the number of ex PDP in charge of APC. APC is a subsidiary of PDP

2...."This is the zone that encouraged me to start the National Dialogue that I held" - President Jonathan

3...."We have spent over 10 billion intervening in tertiary education in Oyo state alone" - President Jonathan

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Samchelsea(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
front page things....this means this year is going to be a sweet one for me and my able president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by theV0ice: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
Samchelsea:
1....PDP is the highest shareholder in APC based on the
number of ex PDP in charge of APC. APC is a
subsidiary of PDP
2...."This is the zone that encouraged me to start the
National Dialogue that I held"-President Jonathan

3...."We have spent over 10 billion intervening in tertiary
education in Oyo state alone"-President Jonathan

Yet he hid the report to use as 2nd term bargaining chip right?

at least he was truthful enough to acknowledge that SW is in the forefront of agitation for a national dialogue...a true one i mean.

30 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Samchelsea(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
4...."The narrow gauge train from Lagos to Ibadan to Kano
has been completed"-President Jonathan
5....."We are encouraging young graduates to go into
farming and be the future millionaires & billionaires"-
President GEJ
6....."I can tell you that these offices (First Ladies) are
helping to mobilize women. They arent spending govt
money"-GEJ

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by raumdeuter: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Samchelsea:
President GEJ
money"-GEJ

So which money are these offices of first lady spending?

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Samchelsea(m): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
theV0ice:

Yet he hid the report to use as 2nd term bargaining chip right?

at least he was truthful enough to acknowledge that SW is in the forefront of agitation for a national dialogue...a true one i mean.
he is not the one in charge of the first implementation, the report has been sent to the national assembly for deliberation after which they'll send it to the president

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Rilwon: 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
"Sending corrupt politicians to prison is not an ideal solution to corruption" - GEJ

"We are planning to fight corruption with modern technology, I don't need to tell you now, you will know about it later" - GEJ

SMH

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
PDP the major shareholder of APC.. Na 2ru shaa.

Spending 10bn on Oyo state tertiary education alone This is what we call Lie-ability..

Graduates with certificates going into farming, while illiterates & no certificate holders go into politics.. Tonda faya devul..

First Lady's office(s) aren't spending govt money, I guess dey are saving it for future-personal use only D gods need 2 ansa dis kweshun..

Sending a corrupt politician to prison isn't an ideal solution to corruption but, giving a corrupt politician a better position(s) in d govt & presidential pardon is so ideal Devul don catch demon 2day..

Fighting corruption in a modern technology and you(they) don't want us 2 know Kai! dis pepul wan sell us in a modernized & technological way..

Oh gawd!! shocked shocked ayaff tayad 4 dis kontri..

137 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by PassingShot(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Samchelsea:
President GEJ
6 ....."I can tell you that these offices (First Ladies) are
money"
-GEJ

G.E.J! - LIAR

G.E.J!! - LIAR

G.E.J!!! - LIAR OF THE CENTURY

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Olaolufred(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Samchelsea:
subsidiary of PDP

JONAH IS TRULY DAFT CUM CLUELESS.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Samchelsea(m): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

So which money are these offices of first lady spending?
if they are spending illegal money news outlet such as Sahara reporters would have made the revelations since

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by theV0ice: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Samchelsea:
he is not the one in charge of the first implementation, the report has been sent to the national assembly for deliberation after which they'll send it to the president

which is why wise people believe it will end up not achieving anything for Nigeria

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/referring-confab-report-nass-illogical-ekwueme/

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Samchelsea(m): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
7...."Nigerian women, I dont believe that you are designed
by God to pound yam for me, to be a baby factory"-
President GEJ
"That is why you see so many women holding top
positions in my government"-President Jonathan

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Samchelsea(m): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
8....."No south westerner will be happy that someone
without proper trial will be jailed for 300 years"-
President Jonathan
9....."On Baga, I've given the NSA an order that he must
give a comprehensive report to Nigerians"-President
GEJ
10...."We will use technology to block avenues for
corruption that people use to enrich themselves"-
President Jonathan

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by theV0ice: 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Samchelsea:
President GEJ

and do APC governors not have women in their cabinets?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by theV0ice: 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Samchelsea:
8....."No south westerner will be happy that someone
without proper trial will be jailed for 300 years"-
President Jonathan
9....."On Baga, I've given the NSA an order that he must
give a comprehensive report to Nigerians"-President
GEJ

10...."We will use technology to block avenues for
corruption that people use to enrich themselves"-
President Jonathan

ohhh....not again. another committee cry cry

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Samchelsea(m): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
11...."We are creating future leaders. We don't believe that
you must be of a very high age to lead"-President
Jonathan
12...."This govt has built more tertiary institutions than any
other govt. We've built 14 universities"-President
Jonathan
13...."I will not build prisons for you, I will build schools for
you"-President Jonathan

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by blackstreak: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rilwon:
"Sending corrupt politicians to prison is not an ideal solution to corruption" - GEJ

"We are planning to fight corruption with modern technology, I don't need to tell you now, you will know about it later" - GEJ

SMH
This man is a clown, a natural bignosed ugly clown.... So what modern technologies does he want to use, even china one of the most developed countries in tech and science arrest and even pass death sentences.

Chaii this is cluelessness at its zenith..
Abi is it robots he wants to use to detect corrupt officials now.

Tufia

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by PapiDShipCapt(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
madridguy:
Laughing till CR7 crown World Best player tonight. Hala Madrid

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by mperoakeem(m): 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
wait ooo, all dis things Jonah claim e do, u sure say na 4 dis naija sha...
If i hear say u get one technology 2 harness corruption... Wot does dis man take Nigerians for. Beware Dey wan milk naija dry but baba God no go gree

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Samchelsea(m): 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
14....."A lot of people are coming to deceive you that they
will do things they had opportunity to do that they
never did"
15...."I believe in you, I love you. We will work hard to
improve the quality of our lives"-President Jonathan
Here goes the wonderful speech by the amiable president
Feel free to comment

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by bokohalal(m): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Only those that directly gained from him will vote for him.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by blackstreak: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Samchelsea:
subsidiary of PDP
1. What's his point actually... The same way some APC members decamped to PDP? What of them? Immature talk from a clueless leader

2.Where's the report

3.More than half of it most have been pocketed(I'm open to criticism)

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Rilwon: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
TUNE YOUR TV TO AIT shocked shocked Mammoth crowd at APC rally in Owerri

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by blackstreak: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Samchelsea:
President GEJ
money"-GEJ

4. Ok

5. Most will first become your political thugs, make millions from that, and may never look at farming

6. Yes, stupid talk, its his salary they are spending abi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by hahn(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Olaolufred:

JONAH IS TRULY DAFT CUM CLUELESS.

That's a compliment

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by blackstreak: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Samchelsea:
President GEJ

7. APC are only males bah,,, during which time was Late Dora Akunyili discovered to be honest?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Samchelsea(m): 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
blackstreak:

4. Ok

5. Most will first become your political thugs, make millions from that, and may never look at farming

6. Yes, stupid talk, its his salary they are spending abi
any evidence to show that the first lady's office has been spending money illegally?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rilwon:

SMH
buhaaahahahhahahahaha.....mehn!this man is a real clown,he should try auditioning for stand-up comedy.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by PapiDShipCapt(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
This speech lack punch lines.. During campaign incumbent candidates should @ least brag with his achievemts rather than engage in petit talk.

If GEJ is really out to convince people to vote him back then he should improve on his speech, at least he was better of during the previous electioneering campaign.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Defeats Buhari In All Cross River LGAs / I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari / Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.