Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan (33507 Views)

Pro-makarfi Supporters Clash With Pro-Sheriff Supporters At PDP Secretariat / 7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by disloman(m): 12:16am On Jan 13, 2015
Samchelsea:
he is not the one in charge of the first implementation, the report has been sent to the national assembly for deliberation after which they'll send it to the president
d one sent in ur dream?u goats just take us as fool.GEJ said it himself that he withheld d recommendation till after d election b4 sending it to d assemblies n pple should vote 4 pdp so that there won't b problem while delibrating n passing it.bro!get ur fact right
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 13, 2015
Samchelsea:
he is saying the truth
real truth about himself.
I only wished there was a better option.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by seunlayi(m): 5:46am On Jan 13, 2015
chidyhels:

real truth about himself.
I only wished there was a better option.
he is sincere enough to tell us that the older generation had failed us. technology is the best option to fight corruption, even insurgency.
at the same time, can't we get a better candidates apart from gej and GMB?

where is the future the older generation prophesied for the youths? "Help our youth the truth to know"

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:11am On Jan 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
Yahoo yahoo boy. Don't you know you need a certificate to be a productive and prosperous farmer? Mugu!
I've grown past the age of E-bashing & E-insulting and u also need 2 grow past dat age. A word 4d wise. Shalom
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by frankyychiji(f): 6:22am On Jan 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I've grown past the age of E-bashing & E-insulting and u also need 2 grow past dat age. A word 4d wise. Shalom
Oh puleeeeese! Stfu!
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by abiambo(m): 6:23am On Jan 13, 2015
theV0ice:

and do APC governors not have women in their cabinets?
is any APC governor contesting for the presidency? granpa m. buhari (GMB) would rather women hide at the back of the house than do anything talkless of becoming ministers (in key ministries) i hope our dear women start thinking
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by theV0ice: 7:29am On Jan 13, 2015
abiambo:

is any APC governor contesting for the presidency? granpa m. buhari (GMB) would rather women hide at the back of the house than do anything talkless of becoming ministers (in key ministries) i hope our dear women start thinking

the women whose naira can no longer buy what it used to buy will think and vote right

the women who lost children to boko haram will think and vote right

the women who lost children to immigration recruitment scam will surely think and vote right

the women who lost husbands to insufficient ammunition to fight boko haram will surely think and vote right

the women who lost jobs and whose husbands lost jobs due to the stealing of govt funds and mismanagement of the economy will think and vote right

my friend, don't worry yourself. the women who are concerned about the betterment of themselves and the assurance of their children's future will surely think and vote rightly.

also if GMB didn't encouraged his wife to be what she wished to be instead of becoming the loquacious, garrulous and lousy irritant without restraint embarrassing gej and Nigeria today, then no woman needs fear anything. you can find some information about a quiet achiever who doesn't have to fight governors to be noticed in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/1992664/meet-mrs-aisha-buhari-beautiful
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Samchelsea(m): 7:56am On Jan 13, 2015
felixilin:
na noise una dey make. u like it or not. Gej will win.............

dats the confidence, bcoming the president without military history or alignment...................................................................................

now he is a demon...........................................................................................................................................

nigerians with impatience................................................................................................................................................................

no top ex-military will ever rule dis nation again. never ..............................................................

just chatted with a jos base southerner now, his comment was southerners with character following propaganda. he said there in jos GEJ all the way. only the jos north *hausa dominated part of jos* dat might b an exemption.....................................

haters go and die....... is his time and luck, he is just quite, and calm. which is the best way he can. non-military history things........................

GEJ till all our past MILITARY LEADERS starts reasoning SERVING THE NATION without power affliation..... and not wait until they get to power.......................

GEJ all d way
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by otil1: 8:04am On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ sounding more confident every passing day.
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by otil1: 8:18am On Jan 13, 2015
Meanwhile, I got this thru Whatsapp broadcast.

"* I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.

* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.

* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.

* No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.

* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself
since his exit from office.

* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing.

* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.

* He never championed anything for his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.

* His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.

Doesn't charity begin at home again?

* He is not a patron to any organization, group or association.

* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently joined twitter because of elections.

At 72 what does he have to offer?
I need change we all need change but Gen Buhari isn't the answer!
Share"

Txt in bold interesting
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by patrick89(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2015
blackstreak:

7. APC are only males bah,,, during which time was Late Dora Akunyili discovered to be honest?
you belong to slave group.
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by angelsing(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2015
MyParadise:

Like i said most people in this country Nigeria have taken part in this corruption in one way or the other, indirectly or directly.

Pls what do u call corruption. Oooh! I see you think corruption is all about public fund emblezzment and stealing? Chai! Sorry.

Pls,
when u cheat in the exam hall it is corruption.
When you kill another person for the sake of religion or tribe. It is crime and crime is corruption.
When u hold back the change that is remaining when ur father or mother sends u to an errand it is crime and crime is corruption.
When u bribe ur way in ur exam or do any illegal thing to get ur way in ur exams. It is crime and crime is corruption.
When u encourage terrorism it is crime and crime is corruption.

To mention but few....

So have u seen that wen u take time to look at every little sin u will discover u have fallen in one.

All u mention here is educating me about corruption which I clearly know what it means but what am talking about is u saying they shud let corrupt person go so he/ she cud teach each other people not to be corrupt...A crime is a crime and a person who is found guilty shud be send to jail..QED!
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by blackstreak: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2015
patrick89:
you belong to slave group.
smiley rest your brain before you speak, wait... You don't have one
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by okokhaerat(m): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2015
angry
cocoduck:

it is your father that is a bloody liar
and your father tells the truth all d tym shebi
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by okokhaerat(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2015
[size=12pt][/size]my brother, big ups to ou. may the Good Lord bless you abundantly

angry angry[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

foolish otueke children and their followers go still find their way about this upon its being concrete

annibro:
Are You Aware?
• That Skye Bank Plc Chairman, Chief TundeAyeni
bought Nigeria's moribund M-TEL/NITEL for $252M?
Are You Aware?
• That Skye Bank Plc Chairman, Chief Tunde Ayeni
bought the Ibadan (PHCN) Disco Distribution?
Are You Aware?
• That Skye Bank Plc Chairman, Chief Tunde Ayeni donated a whopping N2Billion to President Goodluck's re-election fund on Saturday 20th December?
Are You Aware?
• That President Goodluck Jonathan just after 2
days of receiving # 2B donation from Skye Bank Plc chairman, has approved increase in tariff of PHCN?......
Its unfortunate that people who supports GEJ's misrule to continue,think they are doing Buhari harm.The only harm being done is to themselves and every other Nigeria. By 2019, our country would have been completely sold to the highest bidder and nothing will be left for us honest and hard-working Nigerians. If you hate Buhari because he is a Muslim, at least
look at his Vice, he is a Pastor. If you hate Buhari because he doesn't have a "Primary Six certificate", as some are claiming, look at his Vice, he is a Professor of Law.
If you fear that as a formal military leader, Buhari may have the tendency of not upholding the rule of law, then look at his Vice, he is a distinguished Lawyer and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria. Even if you think Buhari has nothing to offer, he cannot be as corrupt and harmful to Nigerians as dis Government. You have no reason to allow this corrupt administration to continue till 2019 when you can booth them out now.
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by okokhaerat(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2015
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by olaide721(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Mumu dey blame past leaders LOL... IBB was corrupt, he built
third mainland bridge in lagos and he set up Abuja as the new FCT
from Lagos. Abacha was corrupt, but I could remember Abacha
built National Hospital and Gwarimpa estate, d biggest in Africa
and we bough fuel at 11naira per litre then. Buhari was corrupt?
but he bulit two refineries within the shortest time. Abdulsalam
was corrupt, but he was the first to make Nigerian workers taste
good salary giving them a minimum wage immediately he took
over and he conducted the election that brought about d
democracy you 're enjoying. If not for him na Otuoke u for dey
now. Obj was corrupt, but why can't you go against him with facts
when he said after paying our debts, he left 67 billion dollars in
our foreign reserve, which u and dem okonjo and alison madueke
don chop. Yar' adua was corrupt, but he stopped militancy in
Niger delta paying dem good monthly stipends and he granted
them amnesty. He paid Nigerian workers minimum wage of
18,000 monthly which was signed into law before he got sick. U
comot subsidy, promised electricity and refineries but we no see
where u build am sir. Dem chop all d money and u said no
corruption in Nigeria. Why u no build second Niger bridge and a
refinery; stop boko haram and use these to campaign for second
term sir? U come dey use cassava and petrol station queue dey
campaign. Na dat one we wan hear? U can't govern us sir and I'm sure you know this, but you 're just being stubborn, because the power sweet u, lol. Abeg, naija no be Bayelsa state sir,and I'm sure u can't govern lagos state not to talk of a whole naija. We no hate u, but we need who fit handle naija. We supported and voted u then, but you disappointed us, so its time to vote u out again. Power must change hands sir, so stop blaming past leaders because they 're still better than you. You 're visionless and clueless. Pass it round, till it gets to him.
FeBuhari or u JO-NA-TAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP / Wike Pays Condolence Visit To NYSC On Death Of Corps Member (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.