Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,545 members, 7,843,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan (33492 Views)

Pro-makarfi Supporters Clash With Pro-Sheriff Supporters At PDP Secretariat / 7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by lyntiffany(f): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
MyParadise:

I will agree that sending corrupt poticians to jail is not going to be an ideal solution to corruption.

Okay now, has jailing or killing of thieves reduced robbery? NO.

Has jailing or killing of BoKo Haram reduced terrorism in Nigeria? Of course not!

When one is caught stealing or doing criminal act and one is pardoned, that person lives to advice others.

Lets take for instance, when Buhari sent most of corrupt official to prison during is regime has that stopped corruptions? No, infact corruption multiplied when he was dethroned.

If we say corrupt politicians should be sent to jail then jail should await most of us cos we all have practiced corruption in one way or the other. Corruption is in the blood of all of us not just the politicians. It is in the teachers and pupils, lecturers and students in North, South, West and East.

The problem with us all is that we are too impatient.

It takes time for error or positive change to be observed. A building can take years to be erected but when it is about to be destroyed, just one day is enough.

Remember, destruction is easier than building just like attacking is easier than defending.

We should not be this blind claiming that the President is not doing anything simply because he is not from our religion or tribe.

I am not blind cos i know that he (The Predisent) is doing everyting he can to move the nation forward. Even some of his acheivments i have seem them. And if you have not seen them then u never cared to see them.
Don't mind them Gej has really tried in all ramifications but there hatred for him have over cloud their judgement. God will soon give them what they are craving for, they should learn from Ebonyi state how their old papa governor have rendered them stagnant for eight years.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Kennywills7(m): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
When d president speaks apc e warriors gets set to do wot do knw how to do best which is manupulation so am waiting for d apc version of Gej's speech
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Samchelsea(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sorry all for not replying my mentions since, I had to attend to an urgent work at hand....
Money first before Nairaland
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by kenex4ever(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Olaolufred:

JONAH IS TRULY DAFT CUM CLUELESS.

and u r a CUM cum virginal discharge
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Samchelsea(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Swizdoe:

Is this these the best Gej could come up with..........
What a pity
is this the only thing you noticed from his speech?
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Walexsammy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dis man is daft, so untill technology is use to block corruption, everyone should start looting.......chai...........how excatly did he wanna achieve dis?
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Samchelsea(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Swizdoe:

Nobody is talking about illegal and legal money. Gej said they are not spending govt money, so are they spending non governmental organisation money.
Besides its the office of the first lady that is illegal and not the money they are spending
did he inshrine the office of the first lady into the Nigerian constitution? Office of the first is a mere coinage
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Habybullah(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
blackstreak:

This man is a clown, a natural bignosed ugly clown.... So what modern technologies does he want to use, even china one of the most developed countries in tech and science arrest and even pass death sentences.

Chaii this is cluelessness at its zenith..
Abi is it robots he wants to use to detect corrupt officials now.

Tufia
one word! ROBOCOP!!!
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Samchelsea(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
blackstreak:
300 years in prison is fair
ok I pray you don't experience a military regime or a tribal bigot ruling you
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Samchelsea(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
theV0ice:

and you have any link to a report where buhari promised not to appoint female ministers?
he was referring to his military era
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by upcrown2512(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
He's now campaigning for GMB and not APC
He should join GMB campaign at default.
PDP chairman confirmed the use and dump SYNDROME of Mr President.
What again! PDP should vote GMB and not APC.
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by MyParadise(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
angelsing:
Are u advising him not jail corrupt people or what?, cos from what u wrote here u just sounded like someone who is so full of support for jonathan that u advise we let corrupt(thief) go scot free so he can advise others not to steal...Smh for nigerians!

Like i said most people in this country Nigeria have taken part in this corruption in one way or the other, indirectly or directly.

Pls what do u call corruption. Oooh! I see you think corruption is all about public fund emblezzment and stealing? Chai! Sorry.

Pls,
when u cheat in the exam hall it is corruption.
When you kill another person for the sake of religion or tribe. It is crime and crime is corruption.
When u hold back the change that is remaining when ur father or mother sends u to an errand it is crime and crime is corruption.
When u bribe ur way in ur exam or do any illegal thing to get ur way in ur exams. It is crime and crime is corruption.
When u encourage terrorism it is crime and crime is corruption.

To mention but few....

So have u seen that wen u take time to look at every little sin u will discover u have fallen in one.
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by angelsing(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
cocoduck:

it is your father that is a bloody liar
Why are u emotional?...is GEJ ur father, in as much I won't insult the president that does not mean u insult his father, the last time I check Jonathan has no son name cocoduck...Since u can be this emotional, am sure u did not see when GEJ fan calls Buhari names...hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Rastamann: 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
When you make a ZOO-ite a president, what do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by bpompy: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rilwon:
"Sending corrupt politicians to prison is not an ideal solution to corruption" - GEJ

"We are planning to fight corruption with modern technology, I don't need to tell you now, you will know about it later" - GEJ

SMH

Yes, becos stealing is nt corruption so why send dem to prison... #DUMB ASS# @ GEJ
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
This man can lie oooo, he said FG spent 10 billion on education in Oyo State alone, on which schools? UI?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
This guy just makes one laugh!
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
NOW I CAN SWEAR APC has hijacked d media... Y I nor dey c buhari Nd osinbanjo quotes If dis Ppl are preaching d gospel of change so well?/ All I c is dem sayn buhari is pulling crowd hea Nd dea... damn suspicious
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by NapoIeon: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
PassingShot:

G.E.J! - LIAR

G.E.J!! - LIAR

G.E.J!!! - LIAR OF THE CENTURY
BUHARI terrorist
Buhari terrorist
Buhari terrorist
Buhari certified terrorist

Gej till 2019
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by mocmike(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
If dem use technology to fight corruption, I trust 9ja dey will surely use crooknology to jagaba d whole system. 9ja I hail ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by babadee1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
joromi:

Only thieves speak like this...

Don't mind the misguided fellow. Can you imagine him saying thieves and Boko Haram should not go to jail. Corruption is a crime and criminals ought to go to jail. Finito. Anything else na wash.
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by NavierStokes(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sometimes people just need to think more to understand what the speaker(in this case GEJ) is trying to say. He means the offices are not just there to waste money but doing some work.( for which there must be expenses of some sort, however small)
Yea the word "spend" must have been used to make it nicer doesnt mean the listener shouldn't use his head to understand what is being said. Anyways when some people don't understand how things like these work .

Always looking for something bad from ever word their president spews from his mouth. Thats the worst form of "Pharising and Sadduceeisng".
Samchelsea:
if they are spending illegal money news outlet such as Sahara reporters would have made the revelations since
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by otosa(m): 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
Samchelsea:
1....PDP is the highest shareholder in APC based on the number of ex PDP in charge of APC. APC is a subsidiary of PDP

2...."This is the zone that encouraged me to start the National Dialogue that I held" - President Jonathan

3...."We have spent over 10 billion intervening in tertiary education in Oyo state alone" - President Jonathan
Ayeoooooooo............ 10whattttttt. Oga you can lieooooooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by otosa(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Samchelsea:
4...."The narrow gauge train from Lagos to Ibadan to Kano
has been completed"-President Jonathan
5....."We are encouraging young graduates to go into
farming and be the future millionaires & billionaires"-
President GEJ
6....."I can tell you that these offices (First Ladies) are
helping to mobilize women. They arent spending govt
money"-GEJ
four trains in a single track grin what a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Samchelsea(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
otosa:
Ayeoooooooo............ 10whattttttt. Oga you can lieooooooooooo
bring your facts and quote him wrong
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Samchelsea(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
NavierStokes:
Sometimes people just need to think more to understand what the speaker(in this case GEJ) is trying to say. He means the offices are not just there to waste money but doing some work.( for which there must be expenses of some sort, however small)
Yea the word "spend" must have been used to make it nicer doesnt mean the listener shouldn't use his head to understand what is being said. Anyways when some people don't understand how things like these work .

Always looking for something bad from ever word their president spews from his mouth. Thats the worst form of "Pharising and Sadduceeisng".
their hate won't allow them understand his statements
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by folawiyoma(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
cocoduck:

mr righteous man it takes a thief to recognize a thief

Abi, u can't satiisfy people. But I will rather vote a good man who want to give everybody opportunity to change and improve .

It take good men and women to make a good society .

For example, people. Complain of dirty environment. But yet out of those people don't know how to keep their environment clean.

Continuation is what we need .

Apc are becoming gay recently .smh.
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by otosa(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Samchelsea:
4...."The narrow gauge train from Lagos to Ibadan to Kano
has been completed"-President Jonathan
5....."We are encouraging young graduates to go into
farming and be the future millionaires & billionaires"-
President GEJ
6....."I can tell you that these offices (First Ladies) are
helping to mobilize women. They arent spending govt
money
"-GEJ
Haaaaaaaaaa Hot one, Iro to wumoooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Samchelsea(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
otosa:
four trains in a single track grin what a pity.
how many did your general construct?
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by Tstone1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
And the thoughts of knowing fully well that this e-Apshits won't vote come FailBuhari 14 is annoying..

Ama use my PVC to vote GEJ!!!
Re: President Jonathan's Quotes At PDP Rally In Ibadan by bettercreature(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Serena Williams ni presidenti yi sha,I have never seen a president saying sending a corrupt office to prison is not the solution to corruption but technology,what if the robot operating the data base or the machine is corrupt am not sure what he is going to do with that one maybe he is going to beat him with technology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group / DSS Accredits Daily Post, Nine Others For Coverage Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Femi Gbajabiamila Donates 30 Buses,160 Motorcylces, 25 Tricycles To Surulere 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.