Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) (5297 Views)

Our Girls Are Just Getting Dumber By The Day!! Check Out This Chat! / See This Crazy Whatsapp Chat(Pic) / My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us (2) (3) (4)

My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by valdetino(m): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
My so called GF mistakenly sent this message to me but she later said is a mistake. That her GF sent it to her and she feels like forwarding it to me.

Experienced Male/Female N/Landers u guys need to help me out on this.

Matured comments pls

Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by agohmamuda(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
It means she has gotten her PVC.

Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by delishpot: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
She dey runs you.
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by derrick333(m): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
U now mistakenly post it on NL, orkwaya ?

Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
dorlapoh20,abeg come explain this o
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
agohmamuda:
It means she has gotten her PVC.
punny verification card shocked

Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by mirexxx(f): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
hmmmm kiss
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
We should help you out of this.
Out of what?
The whatsapp or the relationship?

What exactly do you want us to do?
Is it mature comments you want?

Am I even sure I can help you in any way?
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
U dey date runs gal man.

Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
It's jus to put u on hot sit.u ar exactly on it now.

Modify

She is indirectly asking 4 20k,oya gv her mak we rest

Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by agohmamuda(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
punny verification card shocked

*In spartacus's voice: sir, u mistake intent.
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by ronald4lif(m): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
A guy or a girl (she could be bisexual) made her an offer to get her laid, her asking price is 20k but it appears the guy is negotiating the price, then she prolly was telling her girlfriend (birds of same feather) what a guy is offering her for bedmantics service and the gf demanded to see a prove, now on wanting to send the picha to her she mistakenly sends it to you. That's what's up!

Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
kristina1:
dorlapoh20,abeg come explain this o
i don't understand the post ooo
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by MzzTega(f): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
And u tink d best place to get d ryt meaning of daht z NL
she told yhu dat her gf sent it to her......wat further xplanation do u nid?
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by Sunkyphil(m): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
olosho mu standinggrin
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by valdetino(m): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
derrick333:
U now mistakenly post it on NL, orkwaya ?

Madam I intentionaly posted it on NL. I need peoples view on that.
And I can't discuss it with a friend that knows her it will tarnish her image

Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by valdetino(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
MzzTega:
And u tink d best place to get d ryt meaning of daht z NL
she told yhu dat her gf sent it to her......wat further xplanation do u nid?

So u r indirectly telling me that she not lying?
Do u know how many text msgs he hv sent to me. Begging me?
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by MzzTega(f): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
valdetino:

So u r indirectly telling me that she not lying?
Do u know how many text msgs he hv sent to me. Begging me?
Listen,in a relationship one of d major key fr it to ave an awesome bliss is TRUST.If u dunt trust her y stl in d relationship jx move out. U ave already made ur own conclusion frm dah msg,u r jx lookn fr more fuel to boost ur conclusion. n ur conclusion z dah she's cheating ryt?? nairaland will spell it out to u clearly......relax n get d comments.
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sincerely speaking your babe na comfirm runzzz girl,she wanted to send the message to one of her client but unfortunately she sent it to you.#goshhh dont let her thinks she is smart by lying for you.
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by valdetino(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
A guy or a girl (she could be bisexual) made her an offer to get her laid, her asking price is 20k but it appears the guy is negotiating the price, then she prolly was telling her girlfriend (birds of same feather) what a guy is offering her for bedmantics service and the gf demanded to see a prove, now on wanting to send the picha to her she mistakenly sends it to you. That's what's up!

Bro she typed the msg to me. Am d one that screen grabbed it. Buh I fink u got it right to an extent. Cos this ma gal surprises me a lot. She hv a lot of male and female friends and some times she will tell me that she is in a Hotel with her GF.
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by valdetino(m): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
MzzTega:

Listen,in a relationship one of d major key fr it to ave an awesome bliss is TRUST.If u dunt trust her y stl in d relationship jx move out. U ave already made ur own conclusion frm dah msg,u r jx lookn fr more fuel to boost ur conclusion. n ur conclusion z dah she's cheating ryt?? nairaland will spell it out to u clearly......relax n get d comments.

Thank you that is exactly what amd looking for and being Logical is never a bad thing.
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by MzzTega(f): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
valdetino:

Thank you that is exactly what amd looking for and being Logical is never a bad thing.
U welcome
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by asids55: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tell her to screen grab the message her friend sent to her, and also take not of the time, so she does not pull a fast one on u
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sharp bad girl. I hail thee grin angry tongue
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by alberto2k(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
[size=20]your babe na Runz girl/Aristos[/size] grin grin cool

Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by 100Cents: 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Someone was about selling her Toto for N20k.

Gerrit ?
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by Lisaflex(f): 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
or she mistakenly sent a msg she intended sndin 2 sm1 else(shit happens)...If only u cld c d hrt of man*pensive
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dem hoes has never been loyal.
no matter how hard they try to hide it,surely it will come out knowingly or not.
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by Gabreal1(m): 12:42am On Jan 13, 2015
valdetino:
My so called GF mistakenly sent this message to me but she later said is a mistake. That her GF sent it to her and she feels like forwarding it to me.

Experienced Male/Female N/Landers u guys need to help me out on this.

Matured comments pls
What's this OP saying, she mistakenly sent it to you and she felt like forwarding it to you...who confuse, your girlfriend or you? embarassed
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 13, 2015
hope you are using a condom with her?

else, sorry is your name.

believe what she told you at your own risk.
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by valdetino(m): 6:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Gabreal1:
What's this OP saying, she mistakenly sent it to you and she felt like forwarding it to you...who confuse, your girlfriend or you? embarassed

She mistakenly sent me d text tru what's App chat and later said is what her GF sent to her. So I screen grabbed it

Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by valdetino(m): 6:46am On Jan 13, 2015
asids55:
Tell her to screen grab the message her friend sent to her, and also take not of the time, so she does not pull a fast one on u

You are very smart like me. I told her to screen grab it and she cooked up another story.
This is d reason I told her that we will hv 2 break it up (the relationship).
Buh she begged for us to be just friends.

Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? / How/where Did You Meet Your Present Spouse Or Bf/gf / Hoes Everywhere, Picture