Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) (5322 Views)

Our Girls Are Just Getting Dumber By The Day!! Check Out This Chat! / See This Crazy Whatsapp Chat(Pic) / My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by chibwike(m): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2015
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by lilmax(m): 7:42am On Jan 13, 2015
valdetino:

You are very smart like me. I told her to screen grab it and she cooked up another story.
This is d reason I told her that we will hv 2 break it up (the relationship).
Buh she begged for us to be just friends.
bros you are in trouble
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by zeongeon: 8:31am On Jan 13, 2015
Its audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that you have a runz gurl for a gurl frd..Thank God for exposing her and move on.
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 13, 2015
Looks like she was telling you the truth.
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by valdetino(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2015
lilmax:
bros you are in trouble

How bro??
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by Fearcom(m): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Diagnosis: she mistakenly sent the message meant for another guy she was 'doing business with' to you, thereby shooting herself in the foot. When she realized her mistake, she sharply tried to do 'damage control' by scoping you, her mugu, that her friend sent the message to her and she in turn sent it to you.

#just Saying grin
Re: My Girl Friend mistakenly sent me this chat (Pic) by 14teenK: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Chai..... Guy I hope u hvent been doing it raw
.go have test shaaaaaaarp

Hoes Everywhere, Picture / Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete ; Big Breasted Girl / How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video)