Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,066 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] (55057 Views)

What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Okaka27(m): 7:02am On Jan 13, 2015
dis pdp co.ck suckers will never get tayad of trying to derail GMB. U pple keep supporting a party dat has failled u for clean 16yrs.
Mr Op it doesnt change d fact dat gMB will win com Febuari oo.

#alreadyFailGEJ

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by RaptorX: 7:02am On Jan 13, 2015
These coming election seems to be a choice between Mr clueless and Mr potato head, I am just not feeling these Buhari of a guy, listening to his speech alone tells me the beautiful ones are not yet born. Can't the opposition party presents a more viable, articulate and younger candidate? These guy is 72 yrs old for crying out loud, I might just have to sit these one out, cause none of the two major candidates have the solution to Nigeria's problem, maybe by 2019 we might get it right, may God help us.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by sadlas(m): 7:03am On Jan 13, 2015
Disclaimer:
Charity begins at home.The change don start be that. OSINBAJO = OSUNBADE, soon TINUBU - TRIBUNE.

He has lost his mind in the process of jumping from one party to another.
nonsense,can u pronounce kwakwalwa,agwagwa
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by francizy(m): 7:03am On Jan 13, 2015
A clueless president vs an old illiterate presidential candidate!

What a mess Nigeria is in..
PDP and APC, Give me a better candidate and get my vote.
Else, as it stands now, I'll enjoy sleeping from morning till night on election day..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 13, 2015
Prof Yemi Osinbade
Chibuzor Amaechi
Gen Mohamadu Ribadu
Dr Chris Egege

What is wrong with this people. How can they make Nigeria right when they can't get their own names right?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 13, 2015
Berem must hear this...Where is Berem? She hasn 't heard ? embarassed
BTW mediocrity is never and should never be an option..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 13, 2015
naijadeyhia:
I am amazed that many of u here just dont use ur heads. How can u say GMB is become senile simply because he mispronounced osinbanjo as osinbade. The man has a lot going on in his head right now and besides Osinbanjo wasnt as well spoken about by Nigerians as Tunde Bakare which was a household name and he is obviously still getting well acquainted with his able VP candidate.

In the video he was trying to be careful with diction so everyone would understand him but trust the accent.... it would always find a way just like a typical igbo man or calabar man or yoruba man would have been fin.gered by their accents. Leave the man alone. Accent is one thing while grammatical errors is another. Buhari never makes grammatical errors unlike your president who on national television said " How much did Jim Nwobodo STOLE" Gbagauuun confirmed! His shepopotamus has sure surfaced again but via the clueless one this time.

I studied psychology as a part time course and can see determination and purpose in buharis body language and I know this is for the betterment of this once great nation called Nigeria to be great again

THIS IGBO MAN SAYS......SAI SAI SAI BUHARI!

Dumb yoruba man!

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by zheroes(m): 7:05am On Jan 13, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
EITHER WAY, NIGERIA IS FVCKED!!!

Between a naive, clueless, kleptomaniac imbec.ile of a president

AND

An illiterate, senile, ex-dictator.

GOOD BYE NIGERIA!

All the good ones failed to contest and Nigerians are left with these two. SMH.

GEJ's monotonic speech acts like a tranquilizer; listening to GMB's speech is like watching a horror movie unfolding.

\
cant you contest? aren't you up to 18?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Kingspin(m): 7:06am On Jan 13, 2015
valicious1:
very true, I was there live. With his very boring speech which was drier than a nun's c*nt
At all his campaigning grounds when ever i watched him speaks it always very very boring. Buhari cannot defend himself. Make una hold this man we no won burial another man in office.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by InvertedHammer: 7:07am On Jan 13, 2015
zheroes:
cant you contest? aren't you up to 18?

/

I can't. Dual citizenship wahala!

\

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by zheroes(m): 7:09am On Jan 13, 2015
we are sure having fun!!!! i hope say food dey for una table ooo because if after all this shout no food, its oyo lo wa.... you are on your own. there is no case regarding this topic, its time we get to issues please.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 13, 2015
Y wunt d old man wen his old brain suppose 2 b at rex now
Soon he will 4get Nija name

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by juman(m): 7:10am On Jan 13, 2015
ceejayluv:

Na lie joor.....

No be lie.

Osinbajo is surname from ijebu area, surname from my area are oye..., ade... etc, that's why sometimes I forget his surname.
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 13, 2015
For this 21st century I don't think he should even come out at all ..... very shameful to represent NIGERIA

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by bunmioguns(m): 7:10am On Jan 13, 2015
Hadone:
So what, is he not a human beign? Just yesterday i found my self calling my ex name in place of my wife. But what followed after the blunder is what i will not tell you.

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 13, 2015
Where is Berem, she hasn 't heard?
embarassed

BTW mediocrity is never and should never be an option...

Goodmorning Nairalanders

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by callMeOlaar: 7:11am On Jan 13, 2015
Humblesam:

Some people that I wouldn't mention here know what they're looking for,the more reason they are shouting "said buhari", even when it's glaring the name doesn't sound good in their lips..
They think we will have another Yaradua and Jonathan in Buhari and Osinbajo, so that tomorrow the later would occupy the position of the former leaving us with another bad record of producing 'quarter to go' for President...
But I tell you, Jonathan was lucky and Osinbajo might not be.
That's just the Truth...
dis is d most foooolish post i av read in dis thread.... im sure all of u PDP will rethink ur stance once buhari is elected and makes the life of u and ur families better .... #to be continued ...
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 13, 2015
We are in serious trouble if this man is allowed to become the President of this country, more disturbing is the posture of the APC online clowns trying very hard to spin the capabilities of this DUMB and SENILE man. I'll rather support the secession of my geopolitical zone from a country that will vote a man like Buhari who is only literate in Blood,Death,waste and destruction

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by frankyychiji(f): 7:13am On Jan 13, 2015
zheroes:
whats the reason for the shame? please speak up
He is clueless due to the age of his ideas and selective patriotism. When he campaigns in the south, he screams one Nigeria but when he campaigns in the north, he tells them to vote only Muslims! He plans to islamize Nigeria if elected. He is not a Democrat. He is certificate-less. His utterances led to death of innocent southerners in 2011. He said bokoharam was fighting for their rights! He said he will stabilize world oil prices! He is anti press! He truncated our nascent democracy and sent Nigeria backwards by 100yrs! He is un-electable according to el rufai his friend. He is backed by known corrupt politicians. He is just a cow rearer (150 cows only), he is a broke ar.se only out to take what he forgot in govt house! Etc etc!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by OLADD: 7:14am On Jan 13, 2015
Kenai:
It seems to be making the rounds, according to the people who attended the Owerri rally, that Buhari embarrassed himself when he forgot his own VP's name! And this video seems to say the same thing shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtan7pDiaU

Damn! It looks like Senility is about to kick in the door waving the four-four at our general.

APC supporters are callous and selfish. I am not sure 80% of Buhari's supporters would allow their 72 years old fathers to be facing the torture Buhari is going through in his campaigns. In Cross Rivers, Buhari almost fell flat on his face when he stumbled while mounting the podium and my heart pulped up. As a patriotic Nigerian, I will never pray for the fate of late Yaadua to befall this nation again. If anything happens to the Daura man, Nigerians should hold Tinubu, Amaechi, Oyegun and APC ostrich supporters accountable.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Ezehim(m): 7:14am On Jan 13, 2015
Hadone:
So what, is he not a human beign? Just yesterday i found my self calling my ex name in place of my wife. But what followed after the blunder is what i will not tell you.
how old are you?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by bobbylegend(m): 7:14am On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
Anybody can forget. It is not uncommon to see people trying to recall names of even the most commonest things at a particular time. I don't knw why TANists are crying and celebrating
[color=#006600][/color][quote][/quote]

Kindly don't comment when you don't have reason to do so. Nigeria can only move forward not backward.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2015
new2020:

Dumb yoruba man!

iwu ikpere ewu. Anumanu raised to power infinity

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Omadachi(m): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari may not be that vocal and may have his own weaknesses.Some of us are supporting not because his perfect but the fact that Nigeria is at the brink of collapsing call for change and concern.Even if he will use the first 4 years to kill corruption that will be a great achievement.If GEJ should win the next election Nigeria as a country is finish.
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by RAO1(m): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2015
Hadone:
I swear! this happens.... almost to everybody

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Jarus(m): 7:19am On Jan 13, 2015
Osinbajo is new to national politics and the name is not a common Yoruba name many people have heard before. It is not out of place for a non-Yoruba not to be able to pronounce it well.

Another pettiness from the PDP.

After all, Jonathan referred to INEC Chairman as INEC president on CNN in 2011.
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by zheroes(m): 7:19am On Jan 13, 2015
RaptorX:
These coming election seems to be a choice between Mr clueless and Mr potato head, I am just not feeling these Buhari of a guy, listening to his speech alone tells me the beautiful ones are not yet born. Can't the opposition party presents a more viable, articulate and younger candidate? These guy is 72 yrs old for crying out loud, I might just have to sit these one out, cause none of the two major candidates have the solution to Nigeria's problem, maybe by 2019 we might get it right, may God help us.
bro name one person younger that will get his manner of acceptance up north, just name one please.. he is a respected figure in the north, its strategic
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Vikky014(f): 7:19am On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
Anybody can forget. It is not uncommon to see people trying to recall names of even the most commonest things at a particular time. I don't knw why TANists are crying and celebrating
haba so you can forget ur vice president's name?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by henroe2k2(m): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2015
#SaiBuhari
#FeBuhari14
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Tdro(m): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2015
This man is mentally and physically unfit to rule Nigeria again...how i wish APC can still change there candidate...

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Emmy0203: 7:20am On Jan 13, 2015
Hadone:
4ur info if ur wife start doin d sam tin mak u no vex o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by philips70(m): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
Seriously you should be ashamed of the choice of Buhari as your presidential candidate. The world is already ashamed!

The world is tired of being ashamed of your sitting president. His gaffes are unquantifiable. Little wonder the world forgot Baga massacre existed but are rallying round France for an isolated terrorism case. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a misfit even for a local government chairman. Be ashamed of that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only / Oshiomhole: APC Crisis Deepens As Two Acting National Chairman Emerge / First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.