Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Pls I Need Help...one Lady Wants To. .... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Help...one Lady Wants To. .... (857 Views)

Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed / Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) / Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help...one Lady Wants To. .... by litem234(m): 3:23am On Jan 13, 2015
I'm still a virgin planning to marry a
lady of my dream next weekend but
there's another stupid lady disturbing
me all this while;finally she paid me a
visit last night and she decided to
offer me a free sex as started
romancing and caressing me.I started
shivering over and over again;infact

I'm seriously in temptation now please
kindly advice me what should I do?
Re: Pls I Need Help...one Lady Wants To. .... by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 13, 2015
Advice u on what?
if you can eat Nairaland
Your wife in labour room nairaland
Your shoe no get size nairaland

Your life story nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help...one Lady Wants To. .... by siegfried99(m): 3:41am On Jan 13, 2015
grin grin give her closing ceremony of bachelor hood grin

2-3 R.ds should be ok grin
Re: Pls I Need Help...one Lady Wants To. .... by Boland(m): 3:59am On Jan 13, 2015
Stop her and get out, you are gonna loose your virginity before your wedding night to a person like her? its not worth it man, you are so close to doing it right. Don't! now mahn.
Re: Pls I Need Help...one Lady Wants To. .... by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 13, 2015
make una nor answer dis op.....

e don go WEEEEEEDDDD
Re: Pls I Need Help...one Lady Wants To. .... by prettyjo(f): 6:46am On Jan 13, 2015
are you still shivering undecided
Re: Pls I Need Help...one Lady Wants To. .... by chibwike(m): 7:09am On Jan 13, 2015
marry both of them
Re: Pls I Need Help...one Lady Wants To. .... by luigiajah(m): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2015
Guy.. Seriously You've Got To Keep Your Cool.. Avoid Her.. You Don't know if there's a camera placed in the room.. She'll show the video to your fiancé and it won't be a nice sight
Re: Pls I Need Help...one Lady Wants To. .... by alberto2k(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2015
Girl dey Caress u and u dey shake
And u dey announce am sef? undecided
Re: Pls I Need Help...one Lady Wants To. .... by Kingsasian(m): 7:47am On Jan 13, 2015
If u truly love your wife to be please don't cheat on her o. This is a temptation from the devil in order to take the blessings of ur marriage b4 u wed. Remember premarital or sex outside marriage has serious spiritual complications. Why is it at the nick of time dat this is coming?

(1) (Reply)

Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? / HELP!!! Why do people bother to make an EX jealous? / Health Tips For Ladies!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.