Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,236 members, 7,867,629 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Dont Want Her For Anything, Yet She Wont Let Me Be. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want Her For Anything, Yet She Wont Let Me Be. (813 Views)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want Her For Anything, Yet She Wont Let Me Be. by koolme: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2008
There is this girl that has ALWAYS wanted to go out with me, but I DON"T WANT.A day came like that, that I had to "please" her just to make her reduce (at least) her troubling me, but now she's telling me if she ever hear that I'm in town, she'll ,
Sincerely speaking , I've tried all things I could to get rid of her, all to no avail. please help.
I DONT WANT HER FOR ANYTHING, yet she wont let me be. How can I get rid of her
Re: I Dont Want Her For Anything, Yet She Wont Let Me Be. by MoneyRule(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2008
Well,maybe she wants you for everything! grin
Re: I Dont Want Her For Anything, Yet She Wont Let Me Be. by OgaMadam(f): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2008
not even that, the next time you "please" her,
she could land up pregnant on purpose or not,

and then you will properly be stuck with her.
Re: I Dont Want Her For Anything, Yet She Wont Let Me Be. by iice(f): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2008
Be firm with your no. Actions, words and body language.
Even if you have to become nasty to her. Some people sef undecided

(1) (Reply)

Should I Leave Him Or Not? / Why Guys Act Like That / We Are Of Thesame Age And He Wants To Marry By The Time We Are 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.