Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,490 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. (103400 Views)

What a Woman Really Wants from her man / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by kilokeys(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
lawa o... love love love love love..

una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Kenneth205(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
K
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by missbehave247(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
Really
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by pieluvy(f): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
quote author=bennygreat1 post=29752676]Big LIE.....

NO MONEY...... NO LOVE.... @op copy that[/quote][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/fontj. I complete disagree #fake signs
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by neyur: 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
Doroish.....sorry for u.. @ op...women no b like dat ooo...sum loves men dat ar harsh n hardly smile...cuz dey believ in men with principle not just men with wide mouth to make joke n laugh carelesly anytime

1 Like

Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by percyoats(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
By the time we run at every one of these, we would have ran the whole world... #RunOooooo wink

1 Like

Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by mployer(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
Same Old list undecided
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by gistmelove(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ok ooo

Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by pieluvy(f): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
I completely disagree =fake signs
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
true talk!

Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by theimmortals(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Did I just see LOVE?

Guys take cover grin
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Tired of all this signs and wonders undecided

1 Like

Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Generalkorex(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Passing by
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Opistorincos(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
@op una head dey dia
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by jahbiz: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Delaila showed all of these to

Samson na yet you knew how

the story ended.
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by bynat(f): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ba karya grin grin
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
She shows about 60% of what d op wrote,but she has a boyfriend,but she told me how he ignore his call and didn't reply his msgs

What does that mean?
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by bennygreat1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
kennygee:

Eeya

Just cause you've been following Chewing gum broke girls doesn't mean there is no real love out there.

Re U serious Meaning.... You wud love ur guy if he has no money
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by bennygreat1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
pieluvy:
I completely disagree =fake signs

Think about it very well again!!!
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by ibkgab001: 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Money without love is meaningless to them.
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Franchise21(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
I see!!!
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by CEtoO(f): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
I must be in love then
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by importexpert(m): 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
These are true real advise, better run haha grin grin lmao!!!

ImportExpert assisted.
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
This space is for sale
HOW MUCH MY GUY grin
mkpakanaodogwu:
This space is for sale
HOW MUCH MY GUY
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by laplace19(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sometimes her smile makes me loss appetite.... She get A1 for that

1 Like

Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
patrickdarlins:
na lie
patrick it is true,even i hav a girl that alwayz want to be with me and anytime we ar together she always jump on me,playin rough romance.smtimes i wondered y..she do call anytime she misses me..i dnt gv her anythng money zero..also always askin abt my personal life issues..
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Na lie, go meet any girl you admire, look into her eye, hold her hands and ask for her bank account.. .. she's yours forever grin
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Goodquestion(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
lurther:
1.She chats with you and call you:
If a lady does not call you or manages to reply your chats with 'ok', 'yeah', 'good', 'hmmmm'., run ooo. But if a woman calls you just to hear your voice and is always anticipating your chat messages, she is sure in love with you.

2. Inquisitive about your personal life.
If a woman loves you, she would want to know everything about you. Why would a woman who does not love you, ask about whom you are? If a woman is not interested in knowing anything about your personal life, then she has no single feelings for you, just run ooo.

3. She laughs at your stupid jokes:
But, if she laughs at every thing you say, you are winner.If a woman does not find your jokes funny, just run ooo.

4. She admires you often:
She always comment on how you look and is always positive about it, then she is in love. But, if she doesn't care about how you look, just run ooooo. When she makes it a norm to always smile at your looks, then she is in love. Even if you use the best perfume in the world, and she does not compliment you, then there is no feeling of her towards you. A woman in love will compliment the cheapest perfume the guy she loves uses.

5. If you’re with other girls she gets jealous:
She is the habit of always asking you ' who is that girl to you?'. Or If she sees you in a very close interaction with a girl and she begins to act up, she is in love. But, If a woman is not concerned about how many women you carry in a day, my brother run oooooo, she no send you.

6. She likes spending time with you:
It is not a big deal if she wants to meet you nearly everyday to spend some quality time with you. She can even be climbing your family house barb-wired fence to just to see you. But, if she is always giving excuses on why she cant make it repeatedly, lol, just run ooooo.

7. She touches you often:
Do you think it is only guys that do the touching? Once a woman is in love, touching you would be like her in heaven. That urge to always want to feel you and touch you will be so strong in her that she would sometimes unconsciously want to cling herself to you. But, if a woman sees you as repulsive, anytime, you are with her she is distant as if you have body odour, run ooooo.

8. She exposes the every single thing of her life:
Women are too emotional by nature. They are created to be so. If a girl begins to share her joys and pain with you. If she give you every detail of her life, like her past relationships, family issues e.t.c, they she is emotionally attached with you. But if a woman tells you, ' why are you asking me?' OR 'what is your business?', run oooo.

9. Staring at you and only you:
she’s is paying full attention on you. If her eyes are totally focused on you while conversation, then congrats bro, it clearly indicates that she is genuinely thinking about you. And she is actually on your radar, when she is licking her lips while deep-eye contact. But, if she is like , Oga, abeg be fast now, i have something else doing, without even a Gaze at you, sorry oooo.

10. She cares for you:
If she always ask about your day and how your day fared. If she ask about your change in mood, to inquire, if everything is fine with you, My brother, you are the king of her heart. But, if she sees you with a bandage and just say sorry and move on without asking what happened,just run ooooo.

This are conscious and and unconscious signs that a woman really loves you.

You are just very right dear. There is a girl who keep showing me all those signs but i told her i have a girl friend i proposed to marry but she is not giving up. I like her a lot but am kind of engage with someone else though the girl am engage with no longer show me the commitment we use to have. TO tell you the truth am confuse about who to go for Your advice will help if you don't mind.
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
HOW MUCH MY GUY grin HOW MUCH MY GUY
i am Donatus the chairful giver,how much are u willing to pay?
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
This sure doesn't apply to me.
Re: Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. by peteruuu(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
cheesy grin grin so,this gurl is in love with me!

Eleyi gidigan o

wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.