Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married (2241 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by apparentlylaw(m): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=quivah post=29781937]
and what if he's the only child does moving out stop him from being their son?!
and what if they are weak can't they get a young child to stay with them

your no1 n 2. reasons are flawed and rubbished by the bold.. won't he eventually leave his father's house when he builds his? abi he will build his own house IN his father's house

there's nothing reasonable about your reasons that will make any reasonable girl reason with him!

the op in fact displays signs of irresponsibility and laziness!

Aunty U dey para ooo ....
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by quivah(f): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2015
apparentlylaw:
aunty u dey para o
of course I dey para .. I can't imagine a man thinking that way!

the Lady wey go fall for the man trap don enter one chance!
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by apparentlylaw(m): 11:53am On Jan 14, 2015
quivah:

of course I dey para .. I can't imagine a man thinking that way!

the Lady wey go fall for the man trap don enter one chance!
Lol ! Tz want he wants nah ...oya wanna marry u xo dat we can be leaving in ma parents hause I bet u ...u gonna enjoii it ...Privacy xo on Point ...Atmosphere is splohick ...anytin u want , u wuld get it ...no 1 wuld interfer ....Cooking na u geh kitchen ..wah do u say ? Lol
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by quivah(f): 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
apparentlylaw:
Lol ! Tz want he wants nah ...oya wanna marry u xo dat we can be leaving in ma parents hause I bet u ...u gonna enjoii it ...Privacy xo on Point ...Atmosphere is splohick ...anytin u want , u wuld get it ...no 1 wuld interfer ....Cooking na u geh kitchen ..wah do u say ? Lol
you just go to prove my 'he's an enemy of progress' person thought..
men pray to leave their parents houses to build their 'own many' houses and not turn their father's house to one kain family house
but this one wants to stay in his father's houseundecided and build a family there chai!

I'm sorry, I'm not your type of girl.. there are many girls who don't mind being married into their husby's father's houseundecided go for them..
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by apparentlylaw(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
quivah:

you just go to prove my 'he's an enemy of progress' person thought..
men pray to leave their parents houses to build their 'own many' houses and not turn their father's house to one kain family house
but this one wants to stay in his father's houseundecided and build a family there chai!

I'm sorry, I'm not your type of girl.. there are many girls who don't mind being married into their husby's father's houseundecided go for them..
No oooooooooooo ....tz U I want oooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Fiance Wants To Add Travel Giftcards To Their Wedding Gift Registry. Advise! / I Fear Men! Men Are Scary / Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.