Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,218 members, 7,867,564 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? (1355 Views)

I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) / “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” / PHOTO: Who Would You Go For Mum Or Daughter?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hum, this relationship is not up to two weeks, she's just the type of girl my mum doesn't like but no special attachment to that. My mum still sees me has a kid that need a lot of lesson in life about relationship,sometimes I do tell her she's over protective. This girl,she's the first girl I would date around my area since I came back from school,though I didn't date any when I'm still at home.
I asked her out on phone about three days she kept saying NO until I meet her face2face. With some soft talk she agree to date me, she said she will test me,with a lot of talk we agreed to date.

For the past weeks we've fell in love, call in the morning, afternoon,and night with a lot of text message. Few days ago my problems begin when my mum notice the two of us together,she told me she's didn't want to see me with this type of girl... We aren't far from each other like 1KM to where she lives to my house. She's a girl that's popular and she knows a lot of people,lemme say social.
What my mum want is for me to date someone no one knows about,simple person,not too social. And she kinda telling me that I'm not yet to settle down, that if I want to marry I can go to far distance and pick someone.

Now, I love the girl and I know she loved me to,have study her for this past weeks and I can sense true love from her. There is no way she won't come to my area and there is no way we won't meet,and my mum will still see us.

Whose side should I choose, my MUM or HER?

Nairalander, I really need u guys opinion cause I'm still living with my mum. Even if I want to breakup with her,isn't it too early how I'm I going to do that? If I continue It won't please my mum. What should I do. Mature comment please.
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Oluwatosean(m): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Well i tink in dis case, you shuld choose ur moda
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by temitemi1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
Follow ur heart...
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
Oluwatosean:
Well i tink in dis case, you shuld choose ur moda

won't I hurt her?
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by sunkoye: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
Follow ur gurl cos ur mum will always take u back. Its a win win bro.
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Oluwatosean(m): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
odun4love:

won't I hurt her?
ofcourse you will buh she will move on
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by larrytopsy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Guy, u better plan your future before some kind of girl will spoil it for you... you are still leaving with your mum and you just finished school, its better you get out there and find something to do. Of course when you are successful, you will definitely see the one that suits you. Listen to your mother and grow up financially so that you can stay on your own.
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Mimienudles(f): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Have you completed your studies and ready for a serious relationship? If yes, don't worry, you'll be fine with your mum and your wife to be. BUT, If NO, I think mum sees much clearly what the outcome of that relationship would be. You'll be fine
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
larrytopsy:
Guy, u better plan your future before some kind of girl will spoil it for you... you are still leaving with your mum and you just finished school, its better you get out there and find something to do. Of course when you are successful, you will definitely see the one that suits you. Listen to your mother and grow up financially so that you can stay on your own.

I'm just speechless
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mimienudles:
Have you completed your studies and ready for a serious relationship? If yes, don't worry, you'll be fine with your mum and your wife to be. BUT, If NO, I think mum sees much clearly what the outcome of that relationship would be. You'll be fine

Yes, I'm done with studies for now, I was just thinking if there will be way(s) to please both.
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by fijiano202(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
Bros this ur story is a lie its full of holes.....

firstly you opened with ur relationship not upto 2weeks

Secondly you said you have be together for weeks and have fallen in-love...you also said u are sure she loves u after observing her for few weeks

Thirdly you said 2days ago ur problem started which means ur new couple and can easily break up

Now my final observation is with the time you started ur relationship not up to 2weeks ago till 2days ago when u started having problem means u have dated for7-10days....guy you are not inlove u are delusional

Final Conclusion-

Your story is hoax and not well cooked...but my candid advice to ur fake story is ur mum should come second after God....try to do ur best to hide ur relationship from her

1 Like

Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Follow ur instincts.
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Mimienudles(f): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
odun4love:

Yes, I'm done with studies for now, I was just thinking if there will be way(s) to please both.
O'course, there's always a way out depending how man enough you are because mum is capable of frustrating your feels for your girl especially if she has her reasons. You should be able to know what the problem is, let her make you see reasons with her, if she can't, go ahead with your relationship, she'll definitely come around. It will be much easier if you not living with mum and be sure it love to avoid regrets. Goodluck!
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by apparentlylaw(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tell mummy U have heard nd continue niii
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Afrok(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hehe... Part of the post where op said he smells true love kept me laffing, bruh the weather is dry plus harmattan I hope U don't have catarrh coz it makes someone smell wrong things wink.

Well ur mum might be right in fact she's right coz U ar still young, U might be right coz U smelled TRUE love but AM RIGHT TO TELL U THAT SUCH RELATIONSHIP IS SEX BOUND. So becareful, and do what U think is right.
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Missmossy(f): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hmmm I feel you should take your time.

1 Like

Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
fijiano202:
Bros this ur story is a lie its full of holes.....

firstly you opened with ur relationship not upto 2weeks

Secondly you said you have be together for weeks and have fallen in-love...you also said u are sure she loves u after observing her for few weeks

Thirdly you said 2days ago ur problem started which means ur new couple and can easily break up

Now my final observation is with the time you started ur relationship not up to 2weeks ago till 2days ago when u started having problem means u have dated for7-10days....guy you are not inlove u are delusional

Final Conclusion-

Your story is hoax and not well cooked...but my candid advice to ur fake story is ur mum should come second after God....try to do ur best to hide ur relationship from her
Why will I cooked up a story... I'm right is two weeks, we've been seeing each others around before but never talk to her about relation, I was even surprise when she opened to me... Though is short, I know what I mean when I said she's in love with me.
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Missmossy:
Hmmm I feel you should take your time.

In what way?
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by jaybee3(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
You are not mature for a relationship just yet else you won't be here asking who you should listen to when it isn't like you are marrying the girl
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
Afrok:
Hehe... Part of the post where op said he smells true love kept me laffing, bruh the weather is dry plus harmattan I hope U don't have catarrh coz it makes someone smell wrong things wink.

Well ur mum might be right in fact she's right coz U ar still young, U might be right coz U smelled TRUE love but AM RIGHT TO TELL U THAT SUCH RELATIONSHIP IS SEX BOUND. So becareful, and do what U think is right.

U are funny,... No catarh at all
I sense true love from her really.... Just don't want to break her heart that's all..and I want to pleased my mum too.
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Awww young love and deliberate confusion so you won't act. cheesy
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
jaybee3:
You are not mature for a relationship just yet else you won't be here asking who you should listen to when it isn't like you are marrying the girl

Do not conclude to that,is more complicated that's why I asked such question
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by jaybee3(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
odun4love:

Do not conclude to that,is more complicated that's why I asked such question
Do you know why i can't take you serious?

You can't possibly love someone you barely know...

Just stay friends with the girl and see where that takes you.

No point stressing over nothing
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mimienudles:
O'course, there's always a way out depending how man enough you are because mum is capable of frustrating your feels for your girl especially if she has her reasons. You should be able to know what the problem is, let her make you see reasons with her, if she can't, go ahead with your relationship, she'll definitely come around. It will be much easier if you not living with mum and be sure it love to avoid regrets. Goodluck!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by lanicky(f): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
@OP....Ao old are u?

U shouldn't av made ur relationship with her so obvious...2weeks?! Nd ur mum is already aware?!

I think ur mum is scared dat u might impregnate d gal......Promise ur mum u'll be a good boy. tongue

1 Like

Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
lanicky:
@OP....Ao old are u?

U shouldn't av made ur relationship with her so obvious...2weeks?! Nd ur mum is already aware?!

I think ur mum is scared dat u might impregnate d gal......Promise ur mum u'll be a good boy. tongue

Lol... Okay
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by kendrick9(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
odun4love:

Why will I cooked up a story... I'm right is two weeks, we've been seeing each others around before but never talk to her about relation, I was even surprise when she opened to me... Though is short, I know what I mean when I said she's in love with me.
u said u were a graduate right?..... me thinks u need to work on your english first of all.. take a step back and look at what u just wrote here.
Thank me later.
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Missmossy(f): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
odun4love:

In what way?
In your dealings with girls, a lot will still come your way. This particular one doesn't seem to suit your mom and in future It will remain same.

3 Likes

Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
kendrick9:
u said u were a graduate right?..... me thinks u need to work on your english first of all.. take a step back and look at what u just wrote here.
Thank me later.

where I'm typing now isn't a comfortable place...I just type with my phone without reading it before I post the comment.
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Stanleyafam(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
I'm having similar issue..mk sure u find out wht u'r mum doesn't like abt her, talk to her and try to correct those things..also talk to ur mum and assure her that the girl in question is positive minded, but be sure babe loves you and won't act wayward since she's very social..

1 Like

Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Nutase: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
What size of diapers do you use?
Re: Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nutase:
What size of diapers do you use?

Biggest size

(1) (Reply)

5 Languages You Must Understand In Relationship / Narrate Your First Heartbreak Experience / What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.