Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal (1537 Views)

My Friday Night/ Midnite Package Wth My Friend And A Runs Gal / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / If You Are Not This, You're Not A Man Yet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by elujah1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
A runs gal I know posted this as her profile pics. But am wondering if life would be unfair to give her her request coz this lady is a full time runs lady and not ready to stop. She is even proud of it.

Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
u are d one!!!

i catch u!!!!...

if u are not d one...den ur sister is the two

wetin i de talk self??
Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
elujah1:
A runs gal I know posted this as her profile pics. But am wondering if life would be unfair to give her her request coz this lady is a full time runs lady and not ready to stop. She is even proud of it.
runs girls looking 4 godfearing men with six packs these days... grin
anyway op if she pray hard she go get her dream guy coz i know many runs girls married to rich pastors or wealthy entertainers.

1 Like

Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by Brymo: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tell her to wake u!
Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by Missmossy(f): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hahaha It is quite ironical grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by pich4real(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
no mind those olosho gals jare, I fink she's dreaming xo she beta wakes up, but wait oo, our God is a strange and marvelous God cos He works wonders, she fit even see pastor or young responsible man to marry ooo

2 Likes

Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
hehehe.......God works in a mysterious way. grin
Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by Percentile: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
u are d one!!!

i catch u!!!!...

wetin i de talk self??

Lol grin
Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by StPete: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Funny but true, many runs girls quickly get husbands faster than their holy counterparts
Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
StPete:
Funny but true, many runs girls quickly get husbands faster than their holy counterparts
true grin
many runs end up with responsiBle men as their husBands grin
Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by Mimienudles(f): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
True talk. So unfortunate that the sometimes get the real good guys
Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
delusion
Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by elujah1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mimienudles:
yea, sometimes though and just a few of such
Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by elujah1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
u are d one!!!

i catch u!!!!...

wetin i de talk self??
me ke lol
Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
elujah1:
me ke lol
na u na

lols...

u de dodge abi
Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by mirexxx(f): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
she go old kiss
Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by elujah1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
na u na

lols...

u de dodge abi
no be me o, na person I know
Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by Ochiban: 1:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Don't be deceived.

One: NO these runs girls don't get married first. In my experience, the ones that married early were those who got pregnant and runs their boyfriends/ sugar daddies to marry them. It doesn't end well for them but they know the game they entered so they play it to the bitter end.

Two: They meet their husbands inside church...true. What they don't realize is that church is full of playas and runs boys who are looking for a 'godly' girl. grin These two sorry folks marry and are mutually shocked at what they get. "I was deceived!" they cry.

If she gets godly man, she wont be able to handle him. With her own two legs, she run out of the house. When the godly man questions her going out, says no more parties, she must dress modestly, pray for 2 hours every day, she must donate at least 10-20% of her OWN money to church... In addition, religious people have the most children so she must be ready to drop 4-5 children quickly....
Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by dechandel(f): 2:26am On Jan 15, 2015
Yes
Thats what her future hubby is doing.

Beats me how they end up with all these"baby i wont judge you with your past"kinda guys

Sha with God all things are possible for them undecided
Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 15, 2015
Ochiban:
In addition, religious people have the most children so she must be ready to drop 4-5 children quickly....
This part cracked me up so hard. grin
Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by pussyphilia(m): 3:07am On Jan 15, 2015
99.9% of those ''brothers' in the pic are regular customers to those runs babes #fact1

Nigerians men are hypocrites who condemn prostitutes in the daytime only to go begging them to be fucccked at night #fact2

Ladies, that boyfriend/husband of yours who you think is a saint may actually be a grand patron of the 'baddest' biatch in town #fact3

If you doubt any of my facts, just pay a visit to the nearest brothel in your area. cool cool
Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by DeeCherry(f): 4:30am On Jan 15, 2015
elujah1:

You never could tell o.p, she might end up getting married to a pastor sef. God is faithful and he has mercy on anyone he pleases to
Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by Boland(m): 5:05am On Jan 15, 2015
Mimienudles:
Do you know why? It's because they swallow their pride and go for the man that they want. They have the balls to make move on their men. They are not egocentric prolly because of their past lifestyle (what they've faced in the wild). I know a lot of em' that got married to responsible.men.
Re: She Desires A Godly Man Yet Remains A Runs Gal by elujah1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
DeeCherry:

You never could tell o.p, she might end up getting married to a pastor sef. God is faithful and he has mercy on anyone he pleases to
not disputing that, but will you mind being the man God will use?

(1) (Reply)

Pick Up Line You Should Never Try In Nigeria / Confused About My Gf, Need Advise / Exclusive To Men Only,pls Do You Like The Rear View Of This New Ride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.