Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Confused About My Gf, Need Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused About My Gf, Need Advise (1539 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused About My Gf, Need Advise by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
I and my gf have been together for a year now and we have been through a lot, she has been faithful and I really love her very much and want to marry her, but the problem is I am very active sexually and I love sex but she isn't! she has a very low sex drive, infact she almost has no sex drive, each time we have sex, we always romance and I lubricate her well before the main sex but after 20-30 minutes of sex she starts complaining she is tired and urging me to cum fast, she starts shaking like she wants to die like I am raping her or something, after we have had the first round of sex we always rest for a while like one or two hours then go for a second round and this is the worst scenario I hate because during the second round she starts screaming and shaking like I am.killing her, I will feel so down and disappointed, like she doesn't enjoy the sex or something and even during sex if I tell her to sex me she complains that am stressing her an I should just sex, I have tried talking to her about this calmly in a lovely way and she always picks offense, saying that I should go and look for a girl who would satisfy me sexually and that I should let her be, she still.complains that my dick is too big, we had this same issue this afternoon and she left and has refused to talk to me, please i need advise, I really love this girl but i cant have a good sex, I can't marry this type of lady if she continues like this, she has done alot for me but this aspect is really annoying me, I am having second thoughts, please help guys.

2 Likes

Re: Confused About My Gf, Need Advise by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
grin grin
Re: Confused About My Gf, Need Advise by Allureoftheseas(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
this bitchew ain't loyal, I blame you for even wastin ur tym loving one silly girl
Re: Confused About My Gf, Need Advise by Beamborla(f): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
She should see a doctor. Gynecologist, maybe

20-30 minutes of sex? Isn't that too much?
Re: Confused About My Gf, Need Advise by Melahou(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
German Machine...you`ll soon meet you match...then you`ll loose you cap

2 Likes

Re: Confused About My Gf, Need Advise by DonaldGenes(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
.. To be clinically honest; Just jilt her
Why would she throw her unnecessary hissy fit on you anytime you guys are in a conjugal meeting? Kinda annoying? Is she a Virgin?

She should have stayed a virgin instead rather than indulge in PMS(Premarital $ex) -iMean iDon't get it..

Op, Try new Bedroom Scripts like giving her HEAD at all times, Talk dirty, etc and leave her wanting ..if you will

Just Leave my brother because she is NOT just into you... A girl who loves you will certainly be LOYAL To_You
Re: Confused About My Gf, Need Advise by echobee(f): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ops,is a german machine grin grin
Beamborla:

Re: Confused About My Gf, Need Advise by menix(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Oga German machine wen u go market u no see calabar gals abii abeg leave dat enugu gal 4 us....

Amu rabbit like u.....

kindly Pm mii her number for counselling...
Re: Confused About My Gf, Need Advise by Beamborla(f): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
echobee:
Lol... I no wan laugh, abeg
Re: Confused About My Gf, Need Advise by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:

20mins is warm up, atleast 45-1hr max of sex is okay,
Re: Confused About My Gf, Need Advise by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
DonaldGenes:
.. To be clinically honest; Just jilt her
Why would she throw her unnecessary hissy fit on you anytime you guys are in a conjugal meeting? Kinda annoying? Is she a Virgin?

She should have stayed a virgin instead rather than indulge in PMS(Premarital $ex) -iMean iDon't get it..

Op, Try new Bedroom Scripts like giving her HEAD at all times, Talk dirty, etc and leave her wanting ..if you will

Just Leave my brother because she is NOT just into you... A girl who loves you will certainly be LOYAL To_You

honestly have tried it, but it's no use, that why I am.just confused.
Re: Confused About My Gf, Need Advise by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
echobee:

LOl so you like sex 10mins?
Re: Confused About My Gf, Need Advise by Beamborla(f): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Wonderlands:

20mins is warm up, atleast 45-1hr max of sex is okay,
Wow! O boy!
you should start with 20 and maintain if for a while then increase the duration gradually. Come down to her level and gradually take her to your level but make sure you marry her.
Re: Confused About My Gf, Need Advise by DonaldGenes(m): 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Wonderlands:

honestly have tried it, but it's no use, that why I am.just confused.

Then, if push come to shove, find another girl that is in the same Sexual ilk as you? It's apparent, you guys are just unfortunately incompatible...

BTW, Have you tried exploring all her body? Is there anything you haven't done?

search yourself 'cos you should be able to identify what tickles her sensually....
Re: Confused About My Gf, Need Advise by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Melahou:
German Machine...you`ll soon meet you match...then you`ll loose you cap
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Confused About My Gf, Need Advise by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Confused About My Gf, Need Advise by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Then, if push come to shove, find another girl that is in the same Sexual ilk as you? It's apparent, you guys are just unfortunately incompatible...

BTW, Have you tried exploring all her body? Is there anything you haven't done?

search yourself 'cos you should be able to identify what tickles her sensually....

sorry this is late, been busy, thank you so much for your help bro, God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Ladies, If You Can Do It, We Can Do It Also!!!! +pics / How Will You Defend Yourself In This Case? / Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.