Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you (3165 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
sweettease:

2015 and you still never change... Smh
abi
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by Aspireahead(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
wow.U just avent found ur beta half
i have given up over that, atleast for the moment.
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by sweettease(f): 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
yorex2011:
This thread had a different title before o... Nw u making the first commenter sound like turkey... You suppose oen new thread... Abi na impatience dey worry you...
lol what wasthe title?
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MrCork: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
yea

.how?.... Can u cook egg? angry

1 Like

Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aspireahead:

i have given up over that, atleast for the moment.
ok
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MrCork: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
sweettease:

2015 and you still never change... Smh

angry

1 Like

Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by apparentlylaw(m): 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ma GF can't Lie to me ....Trust her ..like yh
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by sweettease(f): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
abi
The thing nor tire you?

MrCork:

angry
Your anger nor fit cause earthquake tongue
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by GoodFaith: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
apparentlylaw:
Really?
OK oh
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by Aspireahead(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
ok
you carrying out a research over who lie most or what? Considerin ur profile pics.
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by sweettease(f): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
apparentlylaw:
Hmmm... Good for you!
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aspireahead:

you carrying out a research over who lie most or what? Considerin ur profile pics.
not at al
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by Aspireahead(m): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
not at al
ok..hope to bump into you in some other thread. Takia..and stay away from liars..lol
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MrCork: 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
sweettease:

The thing nor tire you?

Your anger nor fit cause earthquake tongue

..I advise u last years to change color to yellow...did u take to ma advise?. What is wrong wit u chicks....serrrriously. Is askin u to bleach to much to ask?. How can any man be happy? ..serrrriouly! angry

2 Likes

Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aspireahead:

ok..hope to bump into you in some other thread. Takia..and stay away from liars..lol
ok
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by Aspireahead(m): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
apparentlylaw:
ifa hear...gals are synonymous with lies. Most girls i mean.
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aspireahead:

ok u 2
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mirexx come and share ur own experience o
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by sweettease(f): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
MrCork:

..I advise u last years to change color to yellow...did u take to ma advise?. What is wrong wit u chicks....serrrriously. Is askin u to bleach to much to ask?. How can any man be happy? ..serrrriouly! angry
*rolls eyes* oga what is your point?
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by xtrix: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
dat she dint have sex when we broke up for 6 months and she still missing me in her bed....
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MrCork: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
sweettease:

*rolls eyes* oga what is your point?

...ok then I confess...u hav edible sugar coated lips and u fine like ice cream! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by GoodFaith: 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
MrCork:

...ok then I confess...u hav edible sugar coated lips and u fine like ice cream! angry
Dude your lie is that you will not F a dark skin girl
On the DL you are F all dark meat
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MrCork: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
GoodFaith:

Dude your lie is that you will not F a dark skin girl
On the DL you are F all dark meat

.. hello edddddoit.. How r u...yo highly little opinion has been noted....goat! undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by GoodFaith: 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
MrCork:

.. hello edddddoit.. How r u...yo highly little opinion has been noted....goat! undecided
Goat?
Dog that eat dark meat on the DL
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
MrCork:

I like the way you express yourself when under the influence of weed, seriously.
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 15, 2015
she was a jambite and i was in 300 L,she said she's never given head b4..but when she handled it cheesuuuuzz i had to keep myself from screaming like a biiatch cos she was so damn good like a pro...nicknamed her HM(head mistress) grin grin
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by sweettease(f): 2:36am On Jan 15, 2015
MrCork:

bribe tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: When You Give Your Wife 200 Naira To Cook Jollof Rice And Fish / What's Your Biggest Turn On? / 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.