Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you (3149 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
Come in and share yours
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by 1miccza: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Well, (1) Not all guys
(2)You've been mingling with such guys that's why you have such views
(3) You ladies would always fall for and believe guys that would lie to you without blinking an eye lid.
So don't blame the player blame the game.
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by ArchEnemy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
What's this??
Go and meet Guys who ve met devilish female liars and let them gist you
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
Share your experience?
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by Nairalander01: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
She said she isn't money concious and I noded in agreement.
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MrCork: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
Come in and share yours

.....r u light skin? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nairalander01:
She said she isn't money concious and I noded in agreement.
but she was eventually
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by Aspireahead(m): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
i love u...like hell u do!
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
MrCork:

.....r u light skin? angry
mr cork,u don come here agaîn wt ur wahala
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aspireahead:
i love u...like hell u do!
hm,lyk hell?Dats absurd
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MrCork: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
mr cork,u don come here agaîn wt ur wahala

..sweery isit normal for women to ansa question with question in Nigeria?... Did I ask u for story?

....r u light skin gadeeeemit? Simple yes or know?
angry

2 Likes

Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
MrCork:

..sweery isit normal for women to ansa question with question in Nigeria?... Did I ask u for story?

....r u light skin gadeeeemit? Simple yes or know?
angry
yea
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
I luv you to the møon and back,na my ex talk am
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by GoodFaith: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
Come in and share yours
Please tell us two of your biggest lies you told guys
All ears
Listening go ahead
90% of men lies are don't have GF or wife
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by Princecalm(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
The rate at which you guys are bringing your gf mattaz to this place is not good.
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by mirexxx(f): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
share urz 1st na cheesy e hard 2 share?
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
GoodFaith:

Please tell us two of your biggest lies you told guys
All ears
Listening go ahead
90% of men lies are don't have GF or wife
what's these,well i am a softhrted person,and i av got my hrt broken most öf the tym
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
mirexxx:
share urz 1st na cheesy e hard 2 share?
already did
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by Aspireahead(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
hm,lyk hell?Dats absurd
i have not been in many relationships so i can remember the number of times i heard that..and how the relationship ended.
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by GoodFaith: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
what's these,well i am a softhrted,and i av got my hrt broken most öf the tym
we men will say anything for P
The right man will come your way
Good luck
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aspireahead:

i have not been in many relationships so i can remember the number of times i heard that..and how the relationship ended.
wow.U just avent found ur beta half
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
GoodFaith:

we men will say anything for P
The right man will come your way
Good luck
tnx
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by yorex2011: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
This thread had a different title before o... Nw u making the first commenter sound like turkey... You suppose oen new thread... Abi na impatience dey worry you...
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by ceospecial(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
embarassed ѕнє тσℓɗ мє тнαт ѕнє σηℓу нαɗ ѕєχ σηċє, тнαт ιт ωαѕ тнє ɗαу нєʀ αυηту вєαт нєʀ αηɗ ѕнє ωєηт тσ нєʀ єχ ƒσʀ ѕнєℓтєʀ αηɗ тнє gυу тσσк αɗναηтαgє σƒ нєʀ. ƒαѕт ƒσʀωαʀɗ.... αƒтєʀ ɗαтιηg нєʀ ƒσʀ ℓιкє 2months, ησω кησωιηg мσʀє αвσυт нєʀ, ι тєαѕєɗ нєʀ αηɗ ѕнє σρєηєɗ υρ тσ мє тнαт ѕнє нαɗ ιт ℓιкє 5 тσ 6 тιмєѕ ωιтн тнє gυу, αηɗ ℓαтєʀ, ѕнє тσℓɗ мє ѕнє ℓσѕт ċσυηт, нα! ѕнє єνєη нαɗ тнє gυтѕ тσ ѕтιℓℓ ℓιє тσ мє тнαт тнє gυу ησʀмαℓℓу ƒσʀċє нєʀ, тнαт ѕнє'ѕ ησт α ƒαη σƒ ѕєχ, ѕнє ℓσνє Gσɗ , вℓα вℓα вℓα... ѕнє єνєη мιѕтαкєηℓу тσℓɗ мє ѕнє αвσʀтєɗ тωιċє. cry му ƒєℓℓσω ηℓαηɗєʀѕ, му ℓσνє вαттєʀу ʝυѕт ʀαη ℓσω ѕтʀαιgнт!! тнє ƒυηηιєѕт тнιηg ωαѕ тнαт ι ɗιɗη'т ɗαтє нєʀ ƒσʀ ѕєχ... ωσмєη ι нαιℓ тнєє!!!

1 Like

Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by Redoil: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
Come in and share yours
you again after falling my hand becos of efo riro
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by DeeBoiyy: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
I left you cos you cheated on me with christy.

This is a girl that i know was also doing underground packages
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by Redoil: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
Come in and share yours
you again after falling my hand becos of efo riro.
How are you today
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
ceospecial:
embarassed ѕнє тσℓɗ мє тнαт ѕнє σηℓу нαɗ ѕєχ σηċє, тнαт ιт ωαѕ тнє ɗαу нєʀ αυηту вєαт нєʀ αηɗ ѕнє ωєηт тσ нєʀ єχ ƒσʀ ѕнєℓтєʀ αηɗ тнє gυу тσσк αɗναηтαgє σƒ нєʀ. ƒαѕт ƒσʀωαʀɗ.... αƒтєʀ ɗαтιηg нєʀ ƒσʀ ℓιкє 2months, ησω кησωιηg мσʀє αвσυт нєʀ, ι тєαѕєɗ нєʀ αηɗ ѕнє σρєηєɗ υρ тσ мє тнαт ѕнє нαɗ ιт ℓιкє 5 тσ 6 тιмєѕ ωιтн тнє gυу, αηɗ ℓαтєʀ, ѕнє тσℓɗ мє ѕнє ℓσѕт ċσυηт, нα! ѕнє єνєη нαɗ тнє gυтѕ тσ ѕтιℓℓ ℓιє тσ мє тнαт тнє gυу ησʀмαℓℓу ƒσʀċє нєʀ, тнαт ѕнє'ѕ ησт α ƒαη σƒ ѕєχ, ѕнє ℓσνє Gσɗ , вℓα вℓα вℓα... ѕнє єνєη мιѕтαкєηℓу тσℓɗ мє ѕнє αвσʀтєɗ тωιċє. cry му ƒєℓℓσω ηℓαηɗєʀѕ, му ℓσνє вαттєʀу ʝυѕт ʀαη ℓσω ѕтʀαιgнт!! тнє ƒυηηιєѕт тнιηg ωαѕ тнαт ι ɗιɗη'т ɗαтє нєʀ ƒσʀ ѕєχ... ωσмєη ι нαιℓ тнєє!!!
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MrCork: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
MhizVee:
Come in and share yours

..magaret...u light skin? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Redoil:
you again after falling my hand becos of efo riro.
How are you today
i am gud u
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by sweettease(f): 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
MrCork:

2015 and you still never change... Smh
Re: What's the biggest lie a gf/bf has ever told you by MhizVee(f): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
MrCork:

yea

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Relationship.... Can I Find It On Nairaland? / My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! / How A Girl Swept A Guy Off His Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.