Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission (9695 Views)

El-rufai Signs Mou With Chinese Firms For 80,000-barrels Per Day Refinery(photos / FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy / FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by makazona(m): 9:02am On Jan 15, 2015
the same China that produce and export Gen sets?
and we want them to spoil their own market?
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by Atigba: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well, it still does not solve the generation problem.

And, Nigeria should be off oil....which is where PDP has failed.
No administration has transform agriculture sector than goodluck

Gej till 2019
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by erunz(m): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2015
godofwar666:
ogun fe baye e je nii? Do I knw u b4 ni? amadioha go finish your generation. Thunder fire you and your generation. Bas.tard angry
ur madness get level.
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by Gidobaba(m): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2015
godofwar666:
Thunder fire GEJ, thunder fire minister of power, thunder fire Private sector, >sad undecided God bless NEPA God bless Nigerians!!!
My friend Go and get something to eat.
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2015
niggi4life:
Now we do have 24hours stretch of electricity?? Why do you people love to tell lies? What do u gain from it? I can vividly tell you that electricity was even better back in the days than now, and FYI i still rushed to iron my clothes around 4am this morning when they restored power but guess what? Just 10mins later they took it.
Please contact your local Power Transmission Office, where I live in Lekki, there is no blink for 2 days now, and that's the truth.
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2015
bushdoc9919:
That's nice...but generation, is still the issue.

Nigeria needs...

1. Six nuclear power plants.

2.Ten coal fired plants

3.Twelve Hydro-electric power plants.

4.A joint project with Niger Republic to build solar farms in the Sahara.Could be a joint ECOWAS project.

So if you generate, how do you transmit?
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by harffie(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
After 20billion spent we still generate the same amount of Electricity! We need change bro.
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by 9jatatafo(m): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2015
Na to sign MoU una sabi, light we nor go see. All these MoUs with Chinese companies are scam.
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Give us light and stop all this campaign signatures. I need power which you promised us in 2011

so, that na why you dey kill innocent souls abi? oga, go aso rock go bomb people wey no give u light.. if u get liver!

we stand for boko halal!!!
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2015
I stand to be corrected; I feel that this quest for foreign direct investment (FDI)'s is undermining our capacity as a people. Why not develop the local companies into a value chain that will absorb locals rather than relying on foreigners who cares for nothing than their money. Whether the project collapses afterwards is none of their business in as long as their part has been played according to agreements. We should be able to develop home grown local enterprises. Am not discouraging FDI's but lets also switch to a more bottom-up approach of Local Capacity Enhancement (LCE)
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by dafuturis(m): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
Since 1998 Nigeria has had about 110 MOU with several Chinese company on this same power issue alone yet our government has remained daft and unwise. 90% of the generating plants used in Nigeria are from China and they make billions of dollars annually from exporting this power alternative to us. They are also quick in striking cheap power deals with our government. The Chinese will never destroy the crops they get huge yields from, they are only playing along with our government who they know has not the interest of the country.
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by darkenrahl2(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
my area now for the past a week now we no get light.. Na today
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by Blazingsun: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!

Please understand issues before shouting GEJ till 2019...................... Do u know that Manitoba , a Canadian Company was brought in to manage the Transmission Company of Nigeria, what is the outcome of that?? Chinese Abeg we need people who can hold contractors by their word and cause them to pay damages if there are instances of non performance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapchi- Freed Schoolgirls Sing The National Anthem As Buhari Receives Them / Insecurity: Nigeria To Deploy DA-42 Surveillance Aircraft, Others / Rochas Okorocha Visits Site Of Collapsed Building In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.