Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

"Politicians Are Difficult To Trust" Pst Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Politicians Are Difficult To Trust" Pst Adeboye (724 Views)

Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai / Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" / OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Politicians Are Difficult To Trust" Pst Adeboye by femicyrus(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2015
On his facbook post He said " quote me anywhere, they will promise one thing and do the other"
Can this be a fallout of his meeting with gej and obj or his personal experience with gej?

1 Share

Re: "Politicians Are Difficult To Trust" Pst Adeboye by jingh(f): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2015
politician and lie be like tonto dike and FP.

they go together
Re: "Politicians Are Difficult To Trust" Pst Adeboye by jbaby265(f): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2015
@op he did not say gej is difficult to trust..but all politicians..

meanwhile is like this man id developing interest on politics..
Re: "Politicians Are Difficult To Trust" Pst Adeboye by crownprince102: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Pastor eye don clear see truth...... Tanx to Ebora Owu
Re: "Politicians Are Difficult To Trust" Pst Adeboye by SeverusSnape(m): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2015
Yes sir, All politicians; No one is exempted.
Re: "Politicians Are Difficult To Trust" Pst Adeboye by femicyrus(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2015
Do you expect him to mention names?
when elders talk in parables, it is from experience and Gej is a factor
jbaby265:
@op he did not say gej is difficult to trust..but all politicians..

meanwhile is like this man id developing interest on politics..
Re: "Politicians Are Difficult To Trust" Pst Adeboye by mumumugu(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2015
Pastors are also more difficult to trust

1 Like

Re: "Politicians Are Difficult To Trust" Pst Adeboye by Zellie: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2015
mumumugu:
TRUE DAT
Re: "Politicians Are Difficult To Trust" Pst Adeboye by Blackfire(m): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2015
pastor are the worst
Re: "Politicians Are Difficult To Trust" Pst Adeboye by femicyrus(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2015
I agree with you
mumumugu:
Re: "Politicians Are Difficult To Trust" Pst Adeboye by jamace(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pastors and politicians move together these days. I hope he is talking about himself too?
Pastor Adeboye is now AGIP. No wonder his followers are the same corrupt politicians.
Lord, save Nigeria from political pastors.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Allowing The Islamization Of Nigeria? I Think It Is GED. / Sambo's Anti-christ Outburst Against Churches And Pastor Osinbajo / 10 Top Threads That Would Be On Nairaland Frontpage After February 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.