Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. (1787 Views)

Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by unibenstudent1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by naijaboiy: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Chai! And that wicked Mod closed it down grin
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by sexymoma(f): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Why was it closed angry
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by 2SWT(f): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
I'll be back
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by unibenstudent1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
sexymoma:
Why was it closed angry
asking me because am a Moderator ryt?
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Okay,i came,i saw it and i'm off.
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by unibenstudent1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
actually almost 2005 threads are locked.
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by sexymoma(f): 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
asking me because am a Moderator ryt?
Asking me cos i know you aren't a moderator ryt?
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by chimerase2: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
shey na dat albino? grin
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by naijaboiy: 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
actually almost 2005 threads are locked.
Lol...they are too old to still be commented on.
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by naijaboiy: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
chimerase2:
shey na dat albino? grin
hehe...i don't think sexkillz had joined that time.
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by unibenstudent1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...they are too old to still be commented on.
I bet u if that thread was open ,one gangster will comment on it now..trust psycchophants nah
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by unibenstudent1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
sexymoma:
Asking me cos i know you aren't a moderator ryt?
so u know I was not a moderator yet u asked me,when u knew I join nairaland 2014
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
chimerase2:
shey na dat albino? grin
you badt mouth o grin
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by chimerase2: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
crazysaint:
you badt mouth o ; D
naijaboily say no be him cheesy
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by naijaboiy: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
I bet u if that thread was open ,one gangster will comment on it now..trust psycchophants nah
Lol even me sef go like comment grin
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by InZA: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
It's nice to see such a thread grin

Guys have been having relationship issues sincceeeeeeeeeee 2005 grin
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by unibenstudent1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol even me sef go like comment grin
you fit ask any moderator to unlock it,they get the key..
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by unibenstudent1(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
InZA:
It's nice to see such a thread grin

Guys have been having relationship issues sincceeeeeeeeeee 2005 grin
I dey tell u.

1 Like

Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by sexymoma(f): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
so u know I was not a moderator yet u asked me,when u knew I join nairaland 2014
Shey i go follow dey argue ni.... nah nah
**Walks Outta Thread**
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by unibenstudent1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
sexymoma:
Shey i go follow dey argue ni.... nah nah
**Walks Outta Thread**
*blocks door with his body*
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by sexymoma(f): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
*blocks door with his body*
Meaning angry
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by unibenstudent1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
sexymoma:
Meaning angry
*meaning u not going no where.angry*
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by sexymoma(f): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
*meaning u not going no where.angry*
ok tongue
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
WOW!!! cheesy
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by unibenstudent1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
sexymoma:
ok tongue
oya I have unlocked the thread go comment put. cool
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by unibenstudent1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:
WOW!!! cheesy
see e mouth like wow.cheesy
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
see e mouth like wow.cheesy
abeg leave me alone o
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by unibenstudent1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:

abeg leave me alone o
I hold u before,,dey do yanga there.. lipsrsealed
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by Codedboy95(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
and here is the oldest existing thread on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/14/family-relationship
Re: Come In To See The very First Romance Section Thread.. by unibenstudent1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
What does the person above me ,take us for @ farano and pasqal09?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) / Ladies, Read This! 10 Ways To Make Him Go Crazy About You / My Past Has Caught Up With Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.