Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Is She Still A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Still A Virgin (2243 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Still A Virgin by anaklovers(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2008
I met this Girl about 2 weeks from now she asked me a very controvasial question which i decided to throw to the room here to answer. The question goes thus: My boyfriend and I alway argue on the issue of Sex he said he wanted sex but i do say that i am a virgin and that I have never done it once. So he said if that is the case he would sex me through the anus which we always do. So am still a Virgin.
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by finguy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2008
she is a pro. brace your self for the ride.

goodluck wink
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by category(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2008
From the back yard, you are not
but from frontage may be you are! tongue tongue
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by kumbalo(m): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2008
What a question, What manner of girl could have asked this question? well, I can only imagine.

Tell her that she is less than being deflowered out of wedlock; She has lost the dignity her "viginity" could earn her, isi-ewu
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by kumbalo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2008
What a question, What manner of girl could have asked this question? well, I can only imagine.

Tell her that she is less than being deflowered out of wedlock; She has lost the dignity her "virginity" could earn her, isi-ewu
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by Said1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2008
she is worst than a virgin

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2008
Said.:

she is worst than a virgin

In what sense??
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by Ladybolly(f): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2008
she a professional bitch
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by dollyn(f): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2008
if there is anything like overdisvirgin.the girl has been overdisvirgined.how many girls that are nt even virgins can do that.men ds is terrible.she shd just do the front part too and stop deceiving herslf. grin grin grin
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by origina9ja(f): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2008
hahaha
virgin ko
vergin ni
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by omega25red(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2008
well just like a lot of girls who have never had anal sex, those girls are anal virgins and if she has not had vaginal sex, she is a vaginal virgin. Besides i thought you are a virgin until your hymen is broken abi?
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by ndumart: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2008
omega25red:

well just like a lot of girls who have never had anal sex, those girls are anal virgins and if she has not had vaginal sex, she is a vaginal virgin. Besides i thought you are a virgin until your hymen is broken abi?
LOL
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by topup: 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2008
If we are talking about technical virgins, then her hymen can still tear and rip through the action of anal penetration.

If we are talking about social virgin, then. . she would have to clarify that she has had some types of sex but not sexual intercourse, but I guess she could still get away with saying she is a virgin, but it would be so so clear that she has been partaking in a lot of sexual things, just not the 'usual' kind.

If we are talking about a virgin in the sense of a faith or religion, I believe she has lost her virginity because that is fornication, and I know we shouldn't have grey areas in religion, but it seems that anal sex is pushing the boundaries now. I mean, we can deliberate about whether touching or kissing or . . is fornication but when it comes to anal sex, we can pretty much say that the two of them are having sex, even if the girl is trying oh so hard to retain the last piece of virginity she can.

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin by touchmeder: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2008
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by alex406(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2008
Fucken thread!
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by anaklovers(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2008
For those that say she is no more a virgin what about the hymen its still intact what will you say to that at least if you ask her if she is still a virgin she would reply with yes
Re: Is She Still A Virgin by Asolo(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2008
She can never be a virgin.

(1) (Reply)

Is He Serious? / What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This / Must We Say The Truth Always? Even If It Hurts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.