Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC (40886 Views)

Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / Buhari Qualified To Run Without Certificates - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 16, 2015
Ok oooo! My certificate is with the Military board to it does not matter because I am a 4 star general to IBB "arrested" my certificates. Chai which one should we believe now?

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 16, 2015
Wanna vote for them?

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:49am On Jan 16, 2015
omonuan:
Ok oooo! My certificate is with the Military board to it does not matter because I am a 4 star general to IBB "arrested" my certificates. Chai which one should we believe now?

Another mofo trying to act like his master, Odechukwu of Otuoke, PhD without intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 16, 2015

2 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by chyket(m): 4:15am On Jan 16, 2015
This Buhari certificate,was it issued by God?I thought an Agency in Nigeria issued at least the School certificate.Cant they reissue it since 30 years that He lost it?.I thought the standard practice in Nigeria is that if you lost a document,you go and get an affidavit and a Police report and based on that,a new document will be issued to you.Why is Buhari stopping at the affidavit level and consequently heating up the polity unecessarily?
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Billygee2u: 4:20am On Jan 16, 2015
Buhari and his presidential ambitions have entered one chance bus.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by infinitty(m): 4:20am On Jan 16, 2015
Do you need to be told that the Niger delta militants can never allow their
oil flow through Nigeria pipelines again if buhari becomes the president of
Nigeria. The boko haram fools has just introduced what can never cease
to be throughout the history of Nigeria, has just decided to burn down
their houses, stopped government development in their communities,
kidnapped their own girls and kept the girls in their safe custody to get the
government worried and you are there shouting bring back our girls.
Never worry, the Niger delta militants are warming up to see buhari in
power. They will cripple the oil revenue and Nigerias economy then your
shouting will change to many tunes like bring back our oil workers, bring
back our (kidnapped) soldiers, given us back our GEJ etc. by then the
only solution will be that very truth everyone is shying away form which is
DISINTEGRATION!
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by rexzqcom(m): 4:50am On Jan 16, 2015
You're right!!! IBB seized all the institutions Buhari attended. Plz ibb let the registrars release copies of buharis certificates or transcripts of courses attempted with scores attained, if no certificates.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by dubbiskelly(m): 4:53am On Jan 16, 2015
Itz either the apc is confused or they are blatant liars. First we were told that the Nigerian military had his certificates, now they have remixed it that itz IBB that has them. I won't be surprised if they come up with a new story next week.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Alphaoscar: 5:31am On Jan 16, 2015
Tibins:

YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. FAILED GANG. LEAVE IBB ALONE.

Goblin, you can cry from the East to Sambissa nobody will say sorry to you.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by femmy2010(m): 5:36am On Jan 16, 2015
With time and more of those tiny piece of evidenceS common sense would descend on anti-Buhari supporters that the time for Change is now.

#TeamGMB

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by rexzqcom(m): 5:48am On Jan 16, 2015
Not everybody that went to schools suceed in accomplishing the purpose and objective of education. That's why there are: Reportcard, Testimonials, Transcripts, and certificates to attest to the veracity of your knowledge.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by ORACLE1975(m): 5:51am On Jan 16, 2015
eridos:

Am so dissapointed at the level of ur cajolement is this how gullible Nigerians really are?i wish I could insult you but I cant.here is a man who can't present his school certificates not even photocopies bros abeg u no photocopy ur waec result when dem give you?so what the Bleep are u guys saying.the old fool has notyn to offer.thats just the simple truth and APC seeing that all dere dreams are shattering before dere eyes are trying to blame their woes on the opposition.!!Buhari to me should go and relax and let young minds rule this country he has lost it he has nothing to offer.please how many of you even understands what he says when he talks?and u all would tell me sai Buharisai buhari fire.Pls go back to cattle rearing no vacancy in aso rock.
Thanks man but it took more than a crown to become a KING.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by MattEdozie(m): 6:04am On Jan 16, 2015
Am tired of reading comments from the Buharians and GEJites on this NLers.....This thing is simple
Buhari...ka je wurin military
photocopy the photocopy da su na can.
E we ri ya je we INEC
and submit.
Ko ju be lo
So that the moral of yr educated follower will be boosted to campaign for you.
And you might win.

#TeamTOHELLWITHPOLITICS!!#
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by henryblaze25(m): 6:27am On Jan 16, 2015
olas24u:

But he attended a secondary school and rose to become a general in the Nigerian Army and collects pension.

Nobody is disputing that he didn't attend NDA, haven't u seen somebody going to a particular secondary school and his/her name was not on the official register?

Fine he is against corruption, so is he trying to tell us when the citizens ask 4 a particular document to be brought out he won't bring it out. Abi e wan say him certificate sef nah security document.

Madam @Olas4u, do u want to tell me if I ask 4 ur FSLC,WAEC and other certificates u will direct me to ur alma mater?
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by rexzqcom(m): 6:50am On Jan 16, 2015
Why don't the intellects from apc like Fashola, etc take a stand on this certificates issue? They know better, don't want to taint their future viability with this indefensible mess at hand.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by cocoduck: 6:58am On Jan 16, 2015
gratieao:

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and till the road, you are genius.

If you increase school feed as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

Up till now no reply to this wonderful post, Apc where art thou
If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

Those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, Adeleke, El Rufai, etc, are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different name.

Sometimes it is better not to be a Nigerian than to be a confused and ignorant one.

Credit: KnightsTemplar
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by kido24(m): 7:08am On Jan 16, 2015
"Buhari, who had staged a coup against the civilian
administration of Alhaji Shehu Shagari on 31
December 1983". I still don't understand we Nigerians, how we allow sum1 who once planned a coup 2 rule us. both of Dem (GEJ&BUHARI) are not fit 2 rule dis great nation.... Lord pls, we need a change. Surprise both of Dem on d D-Day with another person
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by onatisi(m): 7:09am On Jan 16, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Its obvious that you and many mofos like you (with similar conviction) must have graduated from Otuoke School of low IQ.
Your fixation on certificate evidence shows your poor comprehension of the constitution which states as follows:
He must be educated to at least school certificate level or its equivalent.

Note the key word(s) here is not certificate but level and equivalent.
In other words, the constitution did not specify on the need to possess or obtain a certificate; it only required a candidate to be educated to that level - simple.

It also did not even require for the type of education to be a (certificate producing) formal one - hence the qualifying word EQUIVALENT.

The joke is now on you, lets see how you can contradict above interpretations; perhaps Almajiri University is after all far better than the kind of school you went.

typical apc jaguda politics mentality. The problem with u apc peeps is that you think you can muscle your way through every issue every time and that once u become aggressive ppl will bend . Unfortunately you can only do that in the south west states ,nigeria is bigger than the south west. You claim buhari only needs to be educated to secondary school level and that the constitution didn't specify certificate . Please how then will buhari prove that he was educated to the required level if he has nothing to prove it? Do u want us to open his brain or what? You claim he only needs to have an equivalent education. Ok so what secret equivalent education does he have? The cattle rearer is gunning for the highest office in the land and u want nigerians to keep shut so that in future when this issue comes up ,nigeria will be a laughing stock? Do u even know why certificates are issued to ppl after training ,seminars,or education ?even roadside tailors ,mechanics etc issues certificates to their apprentices after training to prove they have passed through that training and if they lose that certificate ,they can always go back to their master if he is still alive to demand for another one. Please don't tell us buhari secondary school has closed down. Even apc lying machine liar mohammed can't defend bububuhari. The only defence apc has been able to come up with is that nigerians should go to court! What an insult on nigerians .

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Zealoflife: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2015
sistrunk:

so what would you sacrifice it for ma niccur?

I will not sacrifice is for anything koh?Je ne peux pas sacrifier qui pour quoi que ce soit .
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 16, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Another mofo trying to act like his master, Odechukwu of Otuoke, PhD without intelligence.

Class act? All you Buhari fans have are insults.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by onatisi(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2015
rexzqcom:
Why don't the intellects from apc like Fashola, etc take a stand on this certificates issue? They know better, don't want to taint their future viability with this indefensible mess at hand.
bros believe me this is a complicated mess for the whole nation. No wonder notable politicians withdrew from becoming his vp candidate. Even for gej and pdp this is a mess.gej is the commader in chief and the nigerian president. He has the job of protecting nigeria image but if pdp goes to court and proves that truly buhari doesn't have the required certificates or education ,this will be a big slap on the military .this will mean that someone actually rose to the rank of a full star general in the nigerian army and even became a president and have been collecting the pension due to a general without having the basic requirement of even becoming an officer in the nigerian army. Believe me nigeria will become a laughing stock worldwide. The nigeria army image will be tarnished as well as all other institutions in nigeria. Noone will look at us as a serious country. So the only way out of this mess that tinuburuku and obj has put nigeria is just to go ahead with the polls and make sure that buhari loses,this is the only option left for pdp and gej,if they push the issue farther it will have serious consequences,and trust buhari cows in the north they have no brains to think,they will start a riot and start killing people once tinuburuku instructs or commands bububuhari to tell them to . Hopefully after this mess ,a law will be enacted to forestall a situation like this in future.

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 16, 2015
Tymax:

This constitution was completed in in 1999. Class six had been extinct for decades by then. How hard was it for them to specify WASC or O'Level or Secondary/High school certificate? Class six is primary school level. It was the requirement for admission into King's College, CMS, etc which ran from form 1 to form 5. So we cannot equate class 6 (or standard 6) to WASC.

Sometimes, I wonder if the ambiguity of the 1999 constitution is deliberate. It leaves too much to the discretion of Nigerian Judges who are Justices in name only.
Brother...the constitution wasn't completed in 1999, it was amended in 1999...
Same way the UBEC equated class six to be a school cert.... Which is the equivalent as denoted by the constitution...
But to do away with the troubles on ground concerning Buhari's certificates....the INEC had asked for his Original WAEC and first school leaving certificates....to ease this blurring argument on school cert .... Let him show the certificates for verification....
That's quite simple!
Buhari should just go and rest! I can't vote such an aggressive person to be my president!
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:51am On Jan 16, 2015
I am fed up with this Buhari certificate controversy. If the Army has photocopies, are they the ones of the original in contention? If yes, is it possible to make them available? If no, we also want to know. It is as simple as ABC.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by blaqoracle: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2015
Nonso23:
I don't know what to believe again.
Is it with the army or with the school in the USA or burnt or stolen by IBB?
believe in yourself;believe in change.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 16, 2015
saaedlee:
L

FYI: That is a photoshot of the Movie; First Grader!

Meanwhile, Pray you don't lose any certificate!

Nigga if ur certificate gets lost or burnt...or you got to do is swear an affidavit...then go back to the presenting office and lay your complaints...you maybe asked to pay some money..and in less than a year,you get it again..
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by blaqoracle: 8:17am On Jan 16, 2015
Foxycarol:
Hmmmmmmm, all I know is dat change must come to Nigeria, what has jonathan done with all his academic qualification, NOTHING. Instead are going from bad to worst with all his degrees. No be degree dem dey take get sense o. If I lie ask Pres. Jonathan
experience has shown that the academia are redundant.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2015

2 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nasige(m): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2015
fitzmayowa:
From my certificate is with the military board to my certificate was carted away by IBB when he seized power...Which of this should we believe

Why is it so hard to just produce the certificate even if it is photocopy and put all this buzz to rest
don't u get it,is ibb not military?
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by lisimmo(m): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2015
Ongoing poll:

If the presidential election were conducted today, who would you vote for:

Jonathan
Buhari

Download PollNaija app to vote at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Sample pix below

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by tolexy007(m): 9:53am On Jan 16, 2015
dammytosh:
We dont need one.

That shows he is a MAN of honour and INTEGRITY. Some will go and do a fake one like the one Patience Jonathan has.

Buhari with WASC is more intelligent and sound than GEJ who as PHD in Zoology.

We are talking about a f... General here.

Wat nonsense certificate are we looking for again.

After all , he speaks better ENGLISH than first Lady who has BEdu. (i guess na BEdu in ojuju calabar)

shut up and b wise, Buhari knows dat if he produce fake certificate dey will scrutinize him cos all eyes are on him, dat is y he presented an affidavit.
so u want to b comparing someone who wants to b a president with a first lady who is nt constitutional?..pls always use ur brain b4 u type
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by callmenow: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2015
This maladroit explanation makes a mockery of the INEC requirement. The certificate must be produced. IBB must not be used to assuage the need to yearning of Nigerians for due process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) / South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government / Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.