Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC (40890 Views)

Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / Buhari Qualified To Run Without Certificates - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Godiloveu(f): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
Truth24:

Wind of negativity..... IBB is now Military Secretariat abi...... Mmmmm.... don't tell me ur brains have been bought too

I see a future where d APC political party will reign supreme, I see a future where d political influence of PDP will b reduce to minimal, their umpire will not crumble becos OBJ will still b alive, I see a future where APC members will fight against themselves n factions will be created, I see a future whereby new political party will become a strong political party in Nigeria : just like PDP n APC, this political party will b mainly youth oriented personnels n idealogies, I see a nearest future where electricity supply will b good not best, insurgency & terrorism will b reduce not wipe out, ppl will get job n still b poor. Above all d gud news is, the wave of CHANGE has started in Nigeria. FEBRUARY a new history will be written either with GEJ or GMB. GEJ will ve to seperate his friends n foes, while GMB will make new friends n foes . May the best man win!!!!

2 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by robay(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
rozayx5:
no be secretary again. na IBB grin

buhari goons shud accept that their master is an illiterate cheesy

next they will bring a letter from us navy praising the terrorist grin

hmm,thank u,we like him like that,what is essence of Ph.D holder who cannot rule dis great nation,no electricity,no job,no money,our chibok girl are suffering,e also sold PHCN and over 20 billion is no where to be found,and u are saying rubbish,idiot
Sai buhari/osinbajo 2015
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by crownprince102: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
onatisi:
you are still talking with ur brains turned upside down. Read my post again slowly and open ur eyes to where I said the verification of academic qualification is the primary responsibility of the sponsoring countries ,or should I call a jss3 student to interpret that to you! A corrupt military system can give him a clean bill even if he had presented fake documents ,that isn't the concern of us war college .
you 've actually got brain tumor....... Do the following pls: 1.Type "Muhammadu Buhari" on Google.
2. Click on the wikipedia account of Buhari.... All what you need is clearly stated there. The names of the primary and secondary school he went. When quoting me next time, pls don't forget to explain how PEJ got 6 PHD. Make sure you are not with Monkey tail while typing. Thank u for corporating in advance.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Champele(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Story for the gods.illiterate want to rule us in this generation,allah forbid.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by olas24u(f): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Champele:
Story for the gods.illiterate want to rule us in this generation,allah forbid.

He was a Nigerian General
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by onatisi(m): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
babadee1:

This certificate issue reminds me of Obama's birth certificate matter in America. People were saying exactly the same thing there but his biggest political enemies were silent, you know why? Because they knew they would be embarrassed if they pursued the matter. GMB has the minimum educational requirement to run for president, if not PDP would have taken him to court by now.
you have a very valid point. But u see ,taking buhari to court will give him a larger than life image. It will look as if pdp is scared of him and that they want to bring him down ,this will raise the popularity of apc and buhari and give them more support. What pdp is dooing is to make apc look stupid and corrupt. And believe me many ppl are starting to see that apc isn't clean after all . Secondly ,it can be a bait by apc to lure pdp into challenging apc to bring out the results and in the end ,apc will produce the results ,this will hurt pdp. But u have to understand that pdp has all the machinery to know whether buhari has the certificate or not. If buhari wins ,don't be surprised if a group of people challenge buhari to court to produce the results . Pdp is letting the people do the talking but when they need to use the certificate issue ,they will use it. This case is capable of causing problems and people don't seem to understand the magnitude of it. Anything that happens now will become a precedence to be followed by future politicians.

2 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by klodike(m): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
How r u sure this ur agent of change can even do d little GEJ has done?
Foxycarol:
Hmmmmmmm, all I know is dat change must come to Nigeria, what has jonathan done with all his academic qualification, NOTHING. Instead are going from bad to worst with all his degrees. No be degree dem dey take get sense o. If I lie ask Pres. Jonathan
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by crownprince102: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
discusant:
. Then let Buhari present the certificates to INEC without delay.
Did you read the topic before joining the thread..... Pls read it again.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by sonnie10: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
#HABABUHARINOCERTIFICATEWALAHI
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by baybeeboi: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

The men are very brutal and life cant be safe for women politicians.

but der are women out der vying for diffrnt positns now
some dnt even go as far as votin,der just get d appointments.......at least there's no brutality in appointments..
Besides I neva knew there are Nigerian Women out there who are still afraid to bein in politics.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by dabossman(m): 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
discusant:

Nigeria's laws require attendance of school up to School Leaving Certificate level or its equivalent to enable one contest for presidency of Nigeria.

You can only convince anyone that you studied up to school certificate level by showing the person your school leaving certificate. If the originals are lost, you must have gotten a remedy from the awarding authorities - no other method to convince any authority.

Certificates from military training institutions are not academic certificates; and they are never equivalents to school leaving certificates.

You can send a school drop-out to UK or USA institution to train as a soldier or carpenter or plumber, the certificate the drop-out gets after the training is not an academic certificate, it is a professional certificate.

Typical Buharists - you people hardly have sound knowledge of any discourse you engage in, only insults.

I love your analysis. You are almost on point. However, how do you know that a professional qualification added to years of work experience cannot be equivalent to a school certificate?
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by olas24u(f): 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
baybeeboi:

but der are women out der vying for diffrnt positns now
some dnt even go as far as votin,der just get d appointments.......at least there's no brutality in appointments..
Besides I neva knew there are Nigerian Women out there who are still afraid to bein in politics.

I know ,maybe in the future after family then we can see what can come next
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by kevv(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
The certificate has disappeared from the army's store into the list of documents seized by ibb within the space of a month. Apc.... what you people are doing is not good oo, say the truth and shame the devil, una candidate no finish school.

2 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by onatisi(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
crownprince102:

you 've actually got brain tumor....... Do the following pls: 1.Type "Muhammadu Buhari" on Google.
2. Click on the wikipedia account of Buhari.... All what you need is clearly stated there. The names of the primary and secondary school he went. When quoting me next time, pls don't forget to explain how PEJ got 6 PHD. Make sure you are not with Monkey tail while typing. Thank u for corporating in advance.
you are talking out of ur ass again like a buhari cow. Nigerians don't give a shit about wikipedia,google or us war college . All inec and nigerians are asking for is an evidence that buhari went to secondary school. We don't give a shit if he went to hell war college or underwater war college. We want a prove that he went to a secondary school ,that shouldn't be too difficult for ur brain to understand. If u can't defend him just go to sleep and allow intelligent contributors to contribute to the thread.

2 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Alezy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

I will be caring for women through development of their business ,am a professional and will assist the women in the future ,women are honest and will pay back.
hnmmm...Well thumbs up if u can do dat effectivly.

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by shizzle11(m): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
onatisi:
you have a very valid point. But u see ,taking buhari to court will give him a larger than life image. It will look as if pdp is scared of him and that they want to bring him down ,this will raise the popularity of apc and buhari and give them more support. What pdp is dooing is to make apc look stupid and corrupt. And believe me many ppl are starting to see that apc isn't clean after all . Secondly ,it can be a bait by apc to lure pdp into challenging apc to bring out the results and in the end ,apc will produce the results ,this will hurt pdp. But u have to understand that pdp has all the machinery to know whether buhari has the certificate or not. If buhari wins ,don't be surprised if a group of people challenge buhari to court to produce the results . Pdp is letting the people do the talking but when they need to use the certificate issue ,they will use it. This case is capable of causing problems and people don't seem to understand the magnitude of it. Anything that happens now will become a precedence to be followed by future politicians.
You have a functional brain, i endorse this comment of your in Toto.

2 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by elohorayodele: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
So na now Buhari remember that one! A fat lie or the old man is already senile.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Tymax(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
This our constitution sef. School cert is the basic requirement for the position of president but primary 6 sef na school cert. WASSCE too na school cert.

Our constitution is full of ambiguities. Instead of our Reps and Senators to plug these holes, they are busy awarding allowances for themselves.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by onatisi(m): 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
shizzle11:
You have a functional brain, i endorse this comment of your in Toto.
thank you jare my brother. Don't mind those silly boys here on nairaland that doesn't know the implication of what we are saying.

2 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by shizzle11(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u, you sound a little different from the usual belligerent and querulous woman from your side of the divide. I need me a modest and reasonable yoruba female friend, you could pass for one cheesy

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by dabossman(m): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tymax:
This our constitution sef. School cert is the basic requirement for the position of president but primary 6 sef na school cert. WASSCE too na school cert.

Our constitution is full of ambiguities. Instead of our Reps and Senators to plug these holes, they are busy awarding allowances for themselves.

It gets worse when it says "or its equivalent". What is the equivalent of a school certificate? Work experience? Professional certification? It's not stated. Which is why I think nothing will come of all this brouhaha over Buhari's certificate issue.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by neocortex: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
The truth of the matter is that Buhari has no certificate.
APC are using damage-control strategies.

We all know that he actually submitted affidavit instead of real certs

BUHARI: Manufacturing lies since 1983

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by shizzle11(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
onatisi:
thank you jare my brother. Don't mind those silly boys here on nairaland that doesn't know the implication of what we are saying.
Welcome bruv.

Arguing with them sometimes can make one look as dumb as they are. All we keep hearing is 'he was a general', 'how did he become a general if he didnt have a school cert' bla..bla..yet they are still unable to reason that the crux of the matter is that you must show evidence of a minimum school cerificate to be eligible to contest for the office of the president

2 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by me1234: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
APC leaders always faced with certificate problems. Tinubu, oshiomhole now Buhari hmmmmm God help us

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by baybeeboi: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

I know ,maybe in the future after family then we can see what can come next
lol!
Nice thought.......
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by eligibility: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
rozayx5:
no be secretary again. na IBB grin

buhari goons shud accept that their master is an illiterate cheesy

next they will bring a letter from us navy praising the terrorist grin
Aman of flawless and impeccable characters can never be compared to a drunkard zoologist trained to manage animals.
VOTE GMB COME FEBRUARY 14TH 2015
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by onatisi(m): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
dabossman:

It gets worse when it says "or its equivalent". What is the equivalent of a school certificate? Work experience? Professional certification? It's not stated. Which is why I think nothing will come of all this brouhaha over Buhari's certificate issue.
agreed. Let's agree that buhari submitted an equivalent certificate . The question now is what or which equivalent certificate did he submit? This case is capable of derailing this elections and causing serious problems. Ppl shouldn't forget the issue of association of better nigeria that went to court and got the junta then to annul the 1993 elections and we all know what happened and how many ppl died. For the sake oof peace ,buhari and apc should stop playing silly mind games and produce all required documents needed lay this matter to rest once and for all

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Krisddon: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
ORACLE1975:
we all knew that 4some time now IBB don't want GMB to be president but never will that happened we shall all vote 4GMB we love 2see our children in unity.SAI NIGERIA SAI BUHARI....2ALL MY FANS GOD BLESS U.
You write very badly! Repeat this again & I will quit NL until after elections.
Must you further prove the idiocy in APC? C'mon man go get educated.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by onatisi(m): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
shizzle11:
Welcome bruv.

Arguing with them sometimes can make one look as dumb as they are. All we keep hearing is 'he was a general', 'how did he become a general if he didnt have a school cert' bla..bla..yet they are still unable to reason that the crux of the matter is that you must show evidence of a minimum school cerificate to be eligible to contest for the office of the president
I think many of them were babies during the time of nzeribe ABN that derailed 93 elections,so they don't know the implication of little little things like these which politicians can exploit to their fullest advantage . They don't know that getting things done right is the only way of getting the right results.

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by jimmy101231(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
ORACLE1975:
we all knew that 4some time now IBB don't want GMB to be president but never will that happened we shall all vote 4GMB we love 2see our children in unity.SAI NIGERIA SAI BUHARI....2ALL MY FANS GOD BLESS U.
I'm sorry u are first to comment but u are a fool and we are not fool like u...he once said the cert is with the military now he said its with IBB haba waiting we wan believe...he went to US army school for Msc...the US army school in there report said he only bagged its diploma from them waiting we come one believe shey na this lier wan rule us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government / FG Declares May 2nd, 3rd As Public Holidays / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.