Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC (40891 Views)

Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / Buhari Qualified To Run Without Certificates - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
What keeps irking my mind is...there is no doubt that he attended primary sch,sec sch,army training school and various int courses....Buhari has the photocopies but not originals....why can't his critics go after these schools to crosscheck the records themselfs?

They won't because they know they will surely see the gazzeted copies...

Yeye people

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Mckennedy: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
gratieao:

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and till the road, you are genius.

If you increase school feed as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

Those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, Adeleke, El Rufai, etc, are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different name.

Sometimes it is better not to be a Nigerian than to be a confused and ignorant one.

Credit: KnightsTemplar

In accordance to INEC charter 131 (D) contestant are expected to provide his/her school certificate or do you mean someone can obtain a work in the bank without school certificate?
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Alezy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

grin why did you ask?Women dont have so much opportunities in Government
says who
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by ozo13(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
Truth24:
No matter d amount of lies and propaganda dis APC retired thiefs are spewing dat will stop Gej from winning...... Now its not with d military again.....Ain't their supporters supposed to be confused at dis? but no , their brains has been bought...Common sense is not common..
;DD bros abeg switch to pigin .this ya comment is in support of buhari.u beta edit it.no b by force to write grammar
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by StunningCEO: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
the fear of Buhari is d beginning of wisdom. Come 14 February 2015, half of PDP will be on flights out of Nigeria.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Zealoflife: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
undecided
slimfit1:

What kind of people do you think attend NDA . You need to go to school mr oh
slimfit1:

slimfit1:

What is he saying?I mean can u see?U too drink Garri with salt n coconut. And stop eating eba and indomie.It's affecting ur sight.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by greatgeo(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
Foxycarol:
Hmmmmmmm, all I know is dat change must come to Nigeria, what has jonathan done with all his academic qualification, NOTHING. Instead are going from bad to worst with all his degrees. No be degree dem dey take get sense o. If I lie ask Pres. Jonathan
Nigeria youth have completely lost it, they no longer think. Imagine someone promising you 5k every month, when d same guys will register their family member as many times as they want. Even ghost, free food where they will give the contract to same family members and will tell us that d nos of ppls in kano state primary is school is five thousand where they have only one thousand? Even in local government can't even give u d accurate no of worker outside d ghost workers?, they promise to end BK boys. When they believe no other person must rule them? And they many more promises they made which u and I no very well they can't keep, Nigeria of d 80s is not Nigeria of today let's think on all d promises before we cast our vote, we will get to d promise land but we must be patient enough. Common sense should tell us that there are some promises that we should not fall for,

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Tibins(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
ORACLE1975:
we all knew that 4some time now IBB don't want GMB to be president but never will that happened we shall all vote 4GMB we love 2see our children in unity.SAI NIGERIA SAI BUHARI....2ALL MY FANS GOD BLESS U.

CAPITAL LIES! BUHARI DID NOT HAVE ANY CERT. HE WAS RECRUITED ON FED CHARACTER & QUOTA SYSTEM & GREW UP THE RANKS. STOP THE BLAME GAME.

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by olas24u(f): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alezy:
says who

I will be having kids and training them in the future ,i dont have the time.I think so,i will like to live happily thats all.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by babestella: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Buhari does not have certificate. He is illiterate, no formal educational foundation. The court will decide this, not IBB. watch out.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Alezy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
deflover:
hehehe APC is full of 3rd world clowns.....soon when IBB denies it he will say a goat ate it..............lol
Lmao
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Tibins(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Shame on all those children of sadness. They think they can arrest this wind of change blowing peacefully across the nation with their evil plots again the peoples General.

YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. FAILED GANG. LEAVE IBB ALONE.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by dabossman(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Zeezy99:
You only need a school cert. To be president, and INEC has confirmed that, Masters, diploma and PH.D are just added advantage.

Considering the ambiguity of the constitution, you may not even need a school cert. The constitution says "a school certificate or its equivalent". What qualifies as "an equivalent" to a school cert? Professional training diploma? A military diploma? Apprenticeship certificate? What exactly is the "equivalent" of a school cert?
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by babestella: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tibins:

CAPITAL LIES! BUHARI DID NOT HAVE ANY CERT. HE WAS RECRUITED ON FED CHARACTER & QUOTA SYSTEM & GREW UP THE RANKS. STOP THE BLAME GAME.

Buhari became a general via various coup plots. He is a political robber who rose to the rank of a general through coup plotting.

4 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by baybeeboi: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

grin why did you ask?Women dont have so much opportunities in Government

ouch!
Wldnt knw,ur case myt b diffrnt.
i already see u as one though
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by deygar: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Apc,these pple are all old wine packaged in a new bottle,they are all bunch of criminals,take a look at d so kalled agent of change..tifnubu,atiku,ameachi,elrufai.etc..one chance.

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by crownprince102: 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
onatisi:
unfortunately u are the daft ediot here that needs to shut up and use ur brains a little. The us war college doesn't verify academic certificates of students. Because those students were sent by their countries ,it is the responsiblity of sponsoring countries to verify the academic qualification and if they are ok with it ,all they do is forward the name to the war college . It is the sponsoring countries that has the responsibility of academic verification before sending ppl to the us war college. Buhari might have used fake documents or forged ones that is not the concern of the us war college ,if your country like they may promote a capenter to general and send him. So all your buhari needs to do is to contact his school and get a notification of results or even testimonial ,just anything to prove that his claims are genuine. I hope this isn't too difficult for u to understand.
Check out the requirement
1.Completed application form (PDF).
2.Transcripts from baccalaureate and advanced degrees.
3.Minimum of a secret security clearance.
4.Biography or resume to include education and relevant work history (limited to two pages).
5.Two letters of recommendation (LOR), at least one from a direct supervisor addressing communications skills both written and oral. A board nomination letter may be submitted in lieu of these LOR’s if candidate is selected by panel.
6.Sample written essay addressing how you would benefit from participating in a Professional Military Education (PME) program offered at the U.S. Naval War College and how other students, especially military personnel, would benefit from your unique civilian agency perspective (limited to two pages).
Next time you quote me....... Pls ensure you are not high on ganja
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by babadee1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
The bottom line on this Buhari certificate issue is that INEC is satisfied that he has the required qualifications. Anybody who is not happy with it should take Buhari and INEC to court sharp sharp. What are they even waiting for sef?
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by olas24u(f): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
baybeeboi:

ouch!
Wldnt knw,ur case myt b diffrnt.
i already see u as one though

The men are very brutal and life cant be safe for women politicians.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by onatisi(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
danjumakolo:
What keeps irking my mind is...there is no doubt that he attended primary sch,sec sch,army training school and various int courses....Buhari has the photocopies but not originals....why can't his critics go after these schools to crosscheck the records themselfs?

They won't because they know they will surely see the gazzeted copies...

Yeye people
you guys are pathetically annoyingly daft. Do u think if buhari had produced his photocopies anyone will say anything ? If u are so daft please just keep shut ! Even sambo didn't produce the originals ,he only showed the photocopies and that was it . Your general doesn't even have photocopy! That is the issue . Noone is asking for originals . A photocopy attached to an affidavit would have laid this issue to rest a long time ago. What kind of people are u guys? Jezzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Alezy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

I will be having kids and training them in the future ,i dont have the time.I think so,i will like to live happily thats all.
And what makes u think u cant combine politics wit ur personal life? If politics is in u, u get happier as a person wen in politics.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by ooshinibos: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
gratieao:
Hogwash. Buhari has nothing like credentials
The first duty of any government is to keep our country and our people safe. GEJ has not managed to do the first line of the constitution of Nigeria
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by onatisi(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
babadee1:
The bottom line on this Buhari certificate issue is that INEC is satisfied that he has the required qualifications. Anybody who is not happy with it should take Buhari and INEC to court sharp sharp. What are they even waiting for sef?
the danger is this ,what happens if he wins and gets sworn in , but along the line this issue comes up and it is discovered that he truly doesn't have the required certificates,what will happen?

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by olas24u(f): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alezy:
And what makes u think u cant combine politics wit ur personal life? If politics is in u, u get happier as a person wen in politics.

I will be caring for women through development of their business ,am a professional and will assist the women in the future ,women are honest and will pay back.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by vicogu76(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
ORACLE1975:
we all knew that 4some time now IBB don't want GMB to be president but never will that happened we shall all vote 4GMB we love 2see our children in unity.SAI NIGERIA SAI BUHARI....2ALL MY FANS GOD BLESS U.
nonsense talk we want good leader not selfish and unjustifiable leader
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by onatisi(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
crownprince102:

Check out the requirement
1.Completed application form (PDF).
2.Transcripts from baccalaureate and advanced degrees.
3.Minimum of a secret security clearance.
4.Biography or resume to include education and relevant work history (limited to two pages).
5.Two letters of recommendation (LOR), at least one from a direct supervisor addressing communications skills both written and oral. A board nomination letter may be submitted in lieu of these LOR’s if candidate is selected by panel.
6.Sample written essay addressing how you would benefit from participating in a Professional Military Education (PME) program offered at the U.S. Naval War College and how other students, especially military personnel, would benefit from your unique civilian agency perspective (limited to two pages).
Next time you quote me....... Pls ensure you are not high on ganja
you are still talking with ur brains turned upside down. Read my post again slowly and open ur eyes to where I said the verification of academic qualification is the primary responsibility of the sponsoring countries ,or should I call a jss3 student to interpret that to you! A corrupt military system can give him a clean bill even if he had presented fake documents ,that isn't the concern of us war college .

2 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by teaseryoh: 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dat is a blatant lie.buhari no go school oooooooooo.GEJ till muguhari go school
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by babadee1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
onatisi:
the danger is this ,what happens if he wins and gets sworn in , but along the line this issue comes up and it is discovered that he truly doesn't have the required certificates,what will happen?

This certificate issue reminds me of Obama's birth certificate matter in America. People were saying exactly the same thing there but his biggest political enemies were silent, you know why? Because they knew they would be embarrassed if they pursued the matter. GMB has the minimum educational requirement to run for president, if not PDP would have taken him to court by now.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Foxycarol:
Hmmmmmmm, all I know is dat change must come to Nigeria, what has jonathan done with all his academic qualification, NOTHING. Instead are going from bad to worst with all his degrees. No be degree dem dey take get sense o. If I lie ask Pres. Jonathan
The bolded line is becoming boring.

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by akinwa1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
It's only in Nigeria that people argue blindly, I can c an apc person writing that "what is d use of cerificate" their lawlessness shows! Some were asking for Sambo's own, forgeting that Sambo's own got burnt & he already applied for certified true copies from his schools
Don't forget, Sambo's mate visited him @ different points in time.
If u say I didn't go to schools, hundreds of people will rise to defend me, when it was said that Fayose didn't go to Ibadan Poly, students & lecturers rose to confirm that he graduated from the school. Uptil now noone rose for Chicago's graduate (Tinubu) neither did any for gmb

An in law lost her waec result, all we did was to go to the school she finished from & collected a certified true copy, we got the same from WAEC.

LESSON: lawlessness always catch up later in life. Like other hausa men, buhari entered nmc (later nda) without d pre requiste qualification. Simple

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by discusant: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
crownprince102:

Hey dude, I see you are as clueless as Jonathan.... Google is still alive, try to find what qualification is needed in gaining admission into the war college. How can you be so daft, even Nigeria Defense Academy (NDA) requires minimum of WASCE before admission, why won't it be relevant in the greatest United State. You are really clueless, more clueless and daft than your boss.
. Then let Buhari present the certificates to INEC without delay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa / FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears / Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.