Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC (40887 Views)

Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / Buhari Qualified To Run Without Certificates - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Krisddon: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Zeezy99:
You only need a school cert. To be president, and INEC has confirmed that, Masters, diploma and PH.D are just added advantage.
No mind them jooor! Just keep thinking retrogressively.
I'm sure u're among those 70% northern illiterate.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by hamingra: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sai Buhari untill GEJ shows us his certificates, his former lecturer collegues, his mssters and doctorial thesis and his former students!
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by crownprince102: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
onatisi:
you are talking out of ur ass again like a buhari cow. Nigerians don't give a shit about wikipedia,google or us war college . All inec and nigerians are asking for is an evidence that buhari went to secondary school. We don't give a shit if he went to hell war college or underwater war college. We want a prove that he went to a secondary school ,that shouldn't be too difficult for ur brain to understand. If u can't defend him just go to sleep and allow intelligent contributors to contribute to the thread.
You need evidence right? Did you really read the topic of this thread before joining and commenting? Pls, show proofs that PEJ and Sambo has ssce Cert.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by jimmy101231(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
crownprince102:
If you want Buhari's certificate. Pls, bring Sambo's own first, and pls don't forget mama piss own too. Pls, no silly excuse!!!
is there any constitutional back up for first lady to present cert I thought NL is meant for mature mind..Seun take note this idiot

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by crownprince102: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
jimmy101231:
is there any constitutional back up for first lady to present cert I thought NL is meant for mature mind..Seun take note this idiot
Is there any back up for the office of the first lady in the constitution of the FRN. You didn't say anything about Sambo....... Nairaland and Nigeria is for the sound mind, your family member should take note of your condition and give you the right dosage at the right time. Get well soon bro grin
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by jimmy101231(m): 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
gratieao:

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and till the road, you are genius.

If you increase school feed as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

Those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, Adeleke, El Rufai, etc, are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different name.

Sometimes it is better not to be a Nigerian than to be a confused and ignorant one.

Credit: KnightsTemplar
I swear na only you get brain pass for this NL

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Tymax(m): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
dabossman:

It gets worse when it says "or its equivalent". What is the equivalent of a school certificate? Work experience? Professional certification? It's not stated. Which is why I think nothing will come of all this brouhaha over Buhari's certificate issue.
Imagine that! Equivalent! How do we calculate the equivalent of a vague school cert? This country sef.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by tomakint: 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
double post.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by tomakint: 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
babyosisi:

Shege!!
[size=18pt]GEJ till I see Buhari's certificates with my nakid eyes and tomakint certifies the stamp on them as authentic[/size]
My dear, my stamp dey my hand since and I am yet to see Buhari's certificate oooo......after Jonathan's re-election by the Special Grace of God come Feb. 16 the next port of call is Lagos State where our own Jimi Agbaje is coasting home to victory....Feb. 28, I am really impressed by the spirit of N'digbos in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
Foxycarol:
Hmmmmmmm, all I know is dat change must come to Nigeria, what has jonathan done with all his academic qualification, NOTHING. Instead are going from bad to worst with all his degrees. No be degree dem dey take get sense o. If I lie ask Pres. Jonathan
And you just made one unreasonable comment that depicts foolishness....and lack of formal education....
Must GEJ build houses and mansions for ur family before u can attest to his governance?
Look.... One hausa man came to my office to tell me the exact rubbish u just spewed and I asked him if the development within states are made of states allowances or federal government approve funds?
Most people just don't know that whatever the development any state has is out of the funds approval from the presidency..... Do they actually expect GEJ to put a picture of his to every site of new roads...airports...flyovers...bridges...power stations built accross the country?....

3 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
gratieao:

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and till the road, you are genius.

If you increase school feed as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

Those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, Adeleke, El Rufai, etc, are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different name.

Sometimes it is better not to be a Nigerian than to be a confused and ignorant one.

Credit: KnightsTemplar

God bless you my brother. In fact let him bless you in a way that you will not understand but marvel. This is serious truth. Some people just want to have their will regardless of what is at stake. Just like someone said earlier, remove the ijaw from GEJ and change to Hausa or Yoruba and majority of his critics will recant their statements. Anyway, come failbuhari, the weeping general will weep again. I wonder how he became a general with all the cry cry baby if not for nepotism. I just hope he doesnt have a heart attack from there. The man needs a permanent interpreter because I can hardly distinguish when he is speaking English from Hausa.

3 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by dabossman(m): 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
onatisi:
agreed. Let's agree that buhari submitted an equivalent certificate . The question now is what or which equivalent certificate did he submit? This case is capable of derailing this elections and causing serious problems. Ppl shouldn't forget the issue of association of better nigeria that went to court and got the junta then to annul the 1993 elections and we all know what happened and how many ppl died. For the sake oof peace ,buhari and apc should stop playing silly mind games and produce all required documents needed lay this matter to rest once and for all

I'm not here to vouch for Buhari. I'm only pointing out the ambiguity of our constitution. As far as your scenario is concerned; the PDP can go to court before or after the election if they believe they have a strong case. That's their right and the law. That is why we have election tribunals. The accused is not obligated to make things easy for his accusers. Even in court, the burden of proof is with the prosecution, not the accused. Sadly, Buhari is under no obligation to show any of us his certificate. His duty is to INEC, and they have not disqualified him for lacking the prerequisite qualification. It is a classic case of morality vs. legality. It's like a referee giving a footballer a yellow card when the whole world feels it should be a straight red. Do you think the player will tell the referee "sir, I deserve a red instead. Please send me off?"

Personally, I see no need for all this noise. If Nigerians feel Buhari isn't qualified, let them reject him with their votes. And should they vote him in, let the aggrieved party go to court. That is the power of our votes. That is democracy. We Nigerians should learn to practice the democracy we crave so much for.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tymax:

Imagine that! Equivalent! How do we calculate the equivalent of a vague school cert? This country sef.
When the constitution was written... A school cert was known to be a complete primary six certificate...which is what most elderly men use when referring to class six! And the equivalent is measured in standard....the universal education board commission...UBEC in later years....equated a school cert with WAEC...which is now a school cert...so he should either present the available one before the given date by INEC....
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by sistrunk: 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Zealoflife:
Is this the only lie they could come up with? Pathetic!Do these people think Nigerians are these gullible?Well aint most Nigerian gullible? As adroit and dexterous as most of our youths are, they still hover around liars waiting to eat crumbs. How appalling,some youths can even die for these liars that don't care about them. Well feb 14 bah?I n my gf surely,won't sacrifice that for some "franchise"

so what would you sacrifice it for ma niccur?
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by eridos: 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
ORACLE1975:
we all knew that 4some time now IBB don't want GMB to be president but never will that happened we shall all vote 4GMB we love 2see our children in unity.SAI NIGERIA SAI BUHARI....2ALL MY FANS GOD BLESS U.
Am so dissapointed at the level of ur cajolement is this how gullible Nigerians really are?i wish I could insult you but I cant.here is a man who can't present his school certificates not even photocopies bros abeg u no photocopy ur waec result when dem give you?so what the Bleep are u guys saying.the old fool has notyn to offer.thats just the simple truth and APC seeing that all dere dreams are shattering before dere eyes are trying to blame their woes on the opposition.!!Buhari to me should go and relax and let young minds rule this country he has lost it he has nothing to offer.please how many of you even understands what he says when he talks?and u all would tell me sai Buharisai buhari fire.Pls go back to cattle rearing no vacancy in aso rock.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Champele(m): 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

He was a Nigerian General
obasanjo too,but latter go to school,universities are open for buhari.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Tymax(m): 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
foxxynik:

When the constitution was written... A school cert was known to be a complete primary six certificate...which is what most elderly men use when referring to class six! And the equivalent is measured in standard....the universal education board commission...UBEC in later years....equated a school cert with WAEC...which is now a school cert...so he should either present the available one before the given date by INEC....

This constitution was completed in in 1999. Class six had been extinct for decades by then. How hard was it for them to specify WASC or O'Level or Secondary/High school certificate? Class six is primary school level. It was the requirement for admission into King's College, CMS, etc which ran from form 1 to form 5. So we cannot equate class 6 (or standard 6) to WASC.

Sometimes, I wonder if the ambiguity of the 1999 constitution is deliberate. It leaves too much to the discretion of Nigerian Judges who are Justices in name only.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by codedguy1(m): 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
If education is expensive, try ignorance!

That's the part the Buharist want to follow.

Now the cert is with IBB. I dey laff!

Its a shame! Why can't we replace the Phd holder with another Phd holder or its equivalent, are we saying because one Phd holder has supposedly failed us we should replace him with someone without a FSLC.

With people like Fashola, Fayemi, Osinbajo in APC it is a disgrace that a Prof will be pitched as an assistant to a certficateless Buhari when Naija is not a private company.

Buhari is simply not qualified to contest the election if he refuses to produce or does not have a FSLC according to the constitution.

If we bend the constitution for him then we have set a very dangerous precedence.

Nigeria is a funny country, minimum requirement for the highest office in the land FSLC while to be the CBN gov, or minister or head of a parastatal you will need to have a proper higher education with some experience to go with it and all these people will now answer to someone who cannot even produce a FSLC. So we don't know if he has or if he failed all his papers and is ashamed of it.

That part of the constitution we all know is just to accommodate the likes of Buhari who see education as Haram.

One Nigeria indeed! God help us!

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by ikweremilitant: 12:00am On Jan 16, 2015
knightsTempler:
Buhari doesn't have a certificate, period.

Tell him it's never too late to do so, he should just be a good citizen and go back to school just like this papa is doing.
and end this title"buhari goes to school" it doesnt hurt anybody.

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 16, 2015
Am an average Nigerian managing to eke out a living, yet am not suffering at all. Am a southerner and I cannot vote for Buhari. If Buhari steps
down for any other reasonable APC aspirant, today, I will vote for APC. We ar just deceiving ourselves in dis country by saying we should not let religion or tribe influence our vote. These 2 elements will always continue to play dominant roles in
our voting pattern. If only Buhari isn't a
tribalist and a religious bigot, he wouldn't have singled out Southern politicians for victimization during his rule.
Awolowo was UPN Leader, he did not rule @ the
centre, yet Buhari seized Awo's passport nd restricted him to Ikenne for 2years. Buhari imprisoned all UPN Governorsa nd scuttled their free education program. He even cancelled Jakande's Metroline Project because he
wanted the South-West to be stagnated and for Northerners to
catch up with the south-south and south-west as well as the south-east. He should have allowed every region to progress at its own pace.
Awolowo had to encouraged the Northerners to send their children to school.
In those days, the Action Group was the only national party with an opposition party in the North and East.
Ibrahim Imam was the opposition leader in the North . Who was more qualified to be president than Awolowo. But because of tribalism and hatred, Awolowo was prevented from becoming
head of the National Govt.
Nigeria belongs to all of us, Hausa, igbos, Yoruba and all Minority Groups wherever they may
be in Nigeria. The difference between GEJ and Buhari is that GEJ is a broad minded, humane and flexible tribalist.

Jonathan is from the Minority South-South. This is not the time for the Northerners to vie for the Presidency, until Jonathan completes his 2nd term. @ Federal level.
Since Independence, we have not had a political savior. All the blame now being heaped on Jonathan started shortly after we became independent. The North does not seem to blame any leader of Northern origin to date.
Why is President Jonathan being made the scapegoat of Nigeria's woes? The political future of this country belongs to our children bt it is very clear now that if care is not taken, Nigeria's future is in jeopardy of being destroyed by these youthful self-seeking elements. I have not met Jonathan nor Buhari before and I don't
want anything from them but I have a duty to present my views as clearly as possible without much bias....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 16, 2015
Having a puppet president or a tyrant president! Which
is preferable. One that allows freedom of speech or
one that tortures, kills and jails anyone speaking
against him. One that is related to the terrorists or one
that has known the terrorists to be his enemy
throughout his stay in office.
I wouldn't say much but the bottom line is that this
election might make or mare us.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by dammytosh: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2015
onatisi:
so he can't go to the school and collect another one ,even a notification of result? Or has the school closed down too? Even apc lying machine liar mohammed has been silent and he doesn't know what lies to manufacture to defend bububuhari.

He swore affidavit.

That is an indictement on the clueless person you are supporting.

If Buhari, breaks any law in terms of forgery, Arrest him.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 16, 2015
Most of you siding Buhari didn't experience the
terror during GMB reign and that shouldn't weigh up for you to compare both parties. In as much as GEJ's tenure was bloody he never participated in shedding an atom of that blood. Buhari's tenure was also bloody in its way and he was the mastermind, the wheel and masterstroke behind the blood shed. One can infer that he was also the mastermind behind the blood shed in Goodluck ' s tenure owing to the tyranny statements he makes. Don't feel insulted because I don't mean one. I want us Nigerians not to fight ourselves but to reason together and see things for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by porka: 12:24am On Jan 16, 2015
This is disgraceful Mr. Fashakin.

You are just foolishly confirming that this guy may not possess any certificate after all.

Nigerians were waiting for you to demand for Pa Buhari's Ordinary Level certificate from the Secretary of the Military Board until you came with this shameful tale.

This is a continuation of the lies and fraudulent schemes around Buahari's candidature
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by AreaFada2: 12:29am On Jan 16, 2015
Donbrig:
I don't want to believe some Nigerians are unbelieveably daft, we have mountains of problems crippling the very foundation of our country. Instead of our politicians to focus on critical issues on how to rescue Nigeria from the present mess, they are all busy debating over frivolous and senseless issues like school certificate. Nigeria is a shame of a nation, and a disgrace to black race and Africa. No wonder several nations hate us with passion.

Sorry but procedure is procedure.
We wanna be sure the gentleman is not fibbing over small things like School Cert. If you can lie about small things, you can do same over very big things.

If I'm applying for a job, I cannot tell my employer that I'm very smart & accomplished and refuse to submit my degree certificates. If they require the certificates, I must produce them. No stories, no short cuts. Simple.

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by AreaFada2: 12:43am On Jan 16, 2015
Tymax:

This constitution was completed in in 1999. Class six had been extinct for decades by then. How hard was it for them to specify WASC or O'Level or Secondary/High school certificate? Class six is primary school level. It was the requirement for admission into King's College, CMS, etc which ran from form 1 to form 5. So we cannot equate class 6 (or standard 6) to WASC.

Sometimes, I wonder if the ambiguity of the 1999 constitution is deliberate. It leaves too much to the discretion of Nigerian Judges who are Justices in name only.

That's Northerners at work.

Those military people knew they might want to come back to power one day. With limited basic academic credentials, they deliberately left those loopholes. Back then, any stark illiterate and dimwit like Idi Amin Dada was able to go to Sahdhurst and other foreign military schools.

They were trained to fight and command men & officers of the armed forces. Not civil administration or government.
Civil & government admin were mostly for Oxon, Cantab, graduates of University of London & locally affiliated schools, Durham, Warwick, Edingburgh, etc.

You would expected a country with eminent legal minds should be able to muster a clear & excellent constitution.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 16, 2015
Only in Nigeria...! grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by AreaFada2: 12:51am On Jan 16, 2015
eridos:

Am so dissapointed at the level of ur cajolement is this how gullible Nigerians really are?i wish I could insult you but I cant.here is a man who can't present his school certificates not even photocopies bros abeg u no photocopy ur waec result when dem give you?so what the Bleep are u guys saying.the old fool has notyn to offer.thats just the simple truth and APC seeing that all dere dreams are shattering before dere eyes are trying to blame their woes on the opposition.!!Buhari to me should go and relax and let young minds rule this country he has lost it he has nothing to offer.please how many of you even understands what he says when he talks?and u all would tell me sai Buharisai buhari fire.Pls go back to cattle rearing no vacancy in aso rock.

Bovis daurensis (a Daura native cattle) is a very good cattle breed for milk & meat. He should go there and tend to them.
He has tasted "Feduro Garment" leadership before & got kicked out by IBB. That brutality Nigerians suffered is enough. Na only him waka come? grin

Imagine that it's an Igbo, a Kalabari or a Tiv Christian who cannot present his certificate?

2 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by naijaking1: 1:10am On Jan 16, 2015
So IBB stopped WAEC from issuing him another certified copy? ??
I beg bring better excuse you fo::ols!

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by roxell120(m): 1:45am On Jan 16, 2015
Maybe he graduated from the University of almajiri without certificate. But now Gej has built school for them , I hope they don dey tear paper give dem after wasted years sha?
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by anthony86(m): 2:01am On Jan 16, 2015
Since 1985,Buhari doesn't know where IBB lives so he can go and collect his certificate back afterall IBB is still alive
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:39am On Jan 16, 2015
roxell120:
Maybe he graduated from the University of almajiri without certificate. But now Gej has built school for them , I hope they don dey tear paper give dem after wasted years sha?

Its obvious that you and many mofos like you (with similar conviction) must have graduated from Otuoke School of low IQ.
Your fixation on certificate evidence shows your poor comprehension of the constitution which states as follows:
He must be educated to at least school certificate level or its equivalent.

Note the key word(s) here is not certificate but level and equivalent.
In other words, the constitution did not specify on the need to possess or obtain a certificate; it only required a candidate to be educated to that level - simple.

It also did not even require for the type of education to be a (certificate producing) formal one - hence the qualifying word EQUIVALENT.

The joke is now on you, lets see how you can contradict above interpretations; perhaps Almajiri University is after all far better than the kind of school you went.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) / South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government / Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.