Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC (40889 Views)

Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / Buhari Qualified To Run Without Certificates - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by olas24u(f): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=OnahPaul1 post=29826335][/quote]

The economic saboteurs depriving Nigerians of better living are many in PDP responsible for our hardship.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Doyin2(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
ajebuter:
Chizos! When will APC ever admit its mistake and let the world know it is wrong?
First , Buhari's certificate is with the military.
Now seized by IBB? Because it has IBB name and logo?
Look, its not a crime to be an illiterate or semi illiterate and if that is the best candidate from APC, those who will vote him will vote him, but for APC to play ping pong with our intellect is grossly unacceptable.
Nonsense,!

Is IBB the same as IBB's government(military)?

In civilized world,the citizens respect their army personnel,serving or retired.It's a big shame that someone would describe a retired general as an illiterate.Very sad!

I think we should use our senses.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by festusfeezy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
aaaaaah! Whats all dis political lalastical all about, d question i keep asking is with what did buhari contested d last election? Is it now that they want to start questionng his qualification? Kai naija politricks

abeg make way jawe. Sai buhari
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

And PDP ?

Praying directly for the people ...PDP

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
ajebuter:
Chizos! When will APC ever admit its mistake and let the world know it is wrong?
First , Buhari's certificate is with the military.
Now seized by IBB? Because it has IBB name and logo?
Look, its not a crime to be an illiterate or semi illiterate and if that is the best candidate from APC, those who will vote him will vote him, but for APC to play ping pong with our intellect is grossly unacceptable.
Nonsense,!

This is the one they thought out today
Hahahahaha
When IBB denies it,they may tell us a goat ate it

3 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by sheyviruz(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
funny ooo
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by CGKing(m): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
They so beleive Nigerians see stupid.,I don't blame them though, a lot of people act stupid.

He said it was with the military board now it's with IBB? Are we gonna go check abacha's grave next?

5 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by olas24u(f): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
OnahPaul1:

Praying directly for the people ...PDP

grin If it were China they would have payed the ultimate price,they are so greedy and very far away from the ordinary Nigerian.After febuary 14 Th next time you will them will have in another 4 years.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by M4gunners: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hia so dis man never go school and he won rule us?Abeg tell am say we no Cow eh.He should go and start school now.
However, he will still be beaten even if he provides the Certificate.

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by sheyviruz(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
oga oooo
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by shizzle11(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
when we say APSh1t is a party if lies and deceit, some numbskulls will will keep arguing it. First-"my certificate is with the military board"- buhari and now its "IBB seized my certificate".

Waiting for IBB to dispute this blatant lie and let see what lie apsh1t will come up with next.

#buharishowusyourwaecresult

Failbuhari2015

TeamFreshAir cool

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
And there are people who actually believe this new version
The military no longer has it as part of his documentation for school
It is now with IBB's regime
Is it liar Mohammed that is saying these things
I no go die o

4 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by discusant: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
Buhari then must have lied under oath when he said that his qualifying certificates are with Army secretariat.

As:

Now APC says Buhari's certificate were confiscated by rampaging soldiers during coup.

Pls tell APC's Rotimi Fashaka that IBB is still alive to answer him.

The awarding authorities who gave Buhari the certificates are still there. Even if they are no longer there, the authorities that succeeded them must remedy Buhari's certificate situation if at all Buhari ever earned School Leaving certificates from them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
justhelp:
check the list of candidate and their qualifications on inec website, and pls dont ask me to give you inec site.

Dude, Buhari did not submit any WASC certificate to INEC. He filled in the form the he has WASC. INEC said it's not for them to disqualify him for non submission of his certificates and that anybody not happy with the development can go to court and ask them to disqualify him.

3 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by justhelp(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Dude, Buhari did not submit any WASC certificate to INEC. He filled in the form the he has WASC. INEC said it's not for them to disqualify him for non submission of his certificates and that anybody not happy with the development can go to court and ask them to disqualify him.
then go to court
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

grin If it were China they would have payed the ultimate price,they are so greedy and very far away from the ordinary Nigerian.After febuary 14 Th next time you will them will have in another 4 years.

Lets wait till failbuhari

2 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by knightsTempler: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
[/quote]Credit: KnightsTemplar[/quote]

Bros, it's knightstempl[b]E[/b]r and not Knoghtstempl[b]A[/b]r. Notice the last second to the last letter is E not A.

The knightsteplar you referred to is not my handle.

Thanks!
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Godiloveu(f): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
Truth24:
No matter d amount of lies and propaganda dis APC retired thiefs are spewing dat will stop Gej from winning...... Now its not with d military again.....Ain't their supporters supposed to be confused at dis? but no , their brains has been bought...Common sense is not common..

shsssh!

wen IBB send men to ransack the house of GMB where they civilians?

its with d military, its with IBB wat difference those it make?
IBB shud defend himself period!
u c how d wind of change is blowing?, don't b surprised wat next may come out.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by eleko1: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
You should by now knw that nothing good can come out of those miserable saTANist,they reason abnormal.Whether they like it or not,BUHARI IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT
crownprince102:

Are you sure you are on earth? Did you flew to pluto when US war academy confirmed Buhari got a diploma there in the class of 1980. Or were you in trance when US war academy commandant then testification about Buhari was published by the academy recently. Hate and Jealoust make you people go blind. Check out this pics and see Buhari's name inscripted in the class of 1980. If you aren't contented, you can go and die for all I care. PDP can keep quoting me grin
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
Shege!!

[size=18pt]GEJ till I see Buhari's certificates with my nakid eyes and tomakint certifies the stamp on them as authentic[/size]

8 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by shizzle11(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
ellechrystal:
buhahaha..
Y cook up d stories now? N some ppl actually bliv these guys? Kai nigeria... y didn't they say it long before now? after they waited to cook stories.i don't b live these guys in anyway. They r all d same PDP guys we knew then. Mtchewww
Point of corretion sweery.

PDP is a better by miles. At least it has never pretended to be what it is not, unlike the APSh1t whose hallmark is blatant lies, falsehoods, hypocrisy and deceit.

Failbuhari2015

3 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Caseless: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Zealoflife:
Is this the only lie they could come up with? Pathetic!Do these people think Nigerians are these gullible?Well aint most Nigerian gullible? As adroit and dexterous as most of our youths are, they still hover around liars waiting to eat crumbs. How appalling,some youths can even die for these liars that don't care about them. Well feb 14 bah?I n my gf surely,won't sacrifice that for some "franchise"
u go just kill urself with hypertension over buhari issue.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by knightsTempler: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
gratieao:

Credit: KnightsTemplar

Bros, it's knightstemplEr and not KnightstemplAr. Notice the second to the to the last letter is E not A.

The knightstemplar you referred to is not my handle.

Thanks!
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by biafranqueen: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
bonechamberlain:
OK .. and the story continues..... we all know boko haram is a northern tool to oust Jonathan. Nigerians should not succumb to threat and violence of terrorist. let's act like the French magazine Charlie hebdo, after the killing of their journalist they still put Muhammad face on their next article. telling the extremist terrorist that they would not succumb even in the face of death.. come Feb 15 let's show courage..
I thought tinubu and his APC cohorts said the certificate issue was baseless y are they now telling us its with ibb, its no longer with the military board..
buhari show your CERTIFICATE

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by ellechrystal(f): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
shizzle11:

PDP is a better by miles. At least it has never pretended to be what it is not, unlike the APSh1t whose hallmark is blatant lies, falsehoods, hypocrisy and deceit.

Failbuhari2015
Lol.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by olas24u(f): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
shizzle11:

Failbuhari2015

APC states have performed well and can easily provide electricity within a year in power to strategic places just an example from lagos.You will never see darkness any more in your life
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by shizzle11(m): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
CGKing:
They so beleive Nigerians see stupid.,I don't blame them though, a lot of people act stupid.

He said it was with the military board now it's with IBB? Are we gonna go check abacha's grave next?
You never can tell with apsh1t minions, no form of lie is beyond them gringrin
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Doyin2(m): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Please let us distinguish between IBB from IBB military government.

That IBB government seized Buhari's certificates implies that they are with the military institution,not necessarily with IBB as a person!
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by kay1one(m): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
For where!

7 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by dre11(m): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

When did INEC tell you he presented his WASC?

Maybe u need to check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2094375/gen-buhari-just-wasc-certificate

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by elopee3000(m): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tomorrow he will tell us his certificate is with idi amin or mobutu seseseko buhari show ur school cert undecided

3 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by BabaO2: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
This Jonathan na real bush guy, from the picture, one can see that he's undergoing training on public speech and carriage/posture but he's always over doing it in public NOT always natural and confident. In that picture, compare him with Koffi Anan, see the difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals / South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government / FG Declares May 2nd, 3rd As Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.