Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? (32908 Views)

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo? / What Is Wrong With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by missionmex(m): 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
(B)nothig(/b)
Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by eleojo23: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
TDonald:
Source grin
My brain smiley
Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by animalz: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thats true

just like me.
Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
I have a sister who is an introvert. She's getting better now though. I'm one also sometimes. The problem I have with introverts is their ability to bring moods down. Sometimes you just don't want to be around them else you'd be feeling sad for no reason. I don't know about others.
Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by ERONX(m): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
;DYou my kinda girl if u ain't got no toasters ...babe I go toast you

2 Likes

I am an introvert and nothing is wrong with me.

I just want to be left alone.

3 Likes

Who is complaining
Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by Karleb(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nothing my dear, absolutely nothing!
Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by chikwadomn(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ur falure start d day u want to be like odas or satisfy odas.introvert are great inventors because they tike time to focus on there project...todays world no introver because u communicate from ur bed and for u to share dis on line it shows u are not wat u tink u are.u are d best of who u are.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
netizenbuzz:
I have a sister who is an introvert. She's getting better now though. I'm one also sometimes. The problem I have with introverts is their ability to bring moods down. Sometimes you just don't want to be around them else you'd be feeling sad for no reason. I don't know about others.

But not all introverts are moody. I think mood swings has to do with temperament more.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by ERONX(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ehya Eleyi Gidigan...Dis is SERIOUS

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by IamOpemipo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
WHO IS TALKING ABOUT ME grin grin

U go tire 2day..dem neva start

2000 mentions in view

8 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
There is nothing wrong with being an introvert. I tried my best to like become extrovert some times back and I realized that that isn't the way am supposed to be.
My introversion has helped me alot, coupled with the fact that am a little bit stubborn lol!
These my new generation frnds dnt know me at all, they think am proud and intentionally dnt wanna associate with people, the say I dnt interact.with everybody in class grin I only have ONE close frnd all my life.
I dnt keep frnds, i dnt even visit anyone other.than my boyfriend....
My phone is my beatie.
Dnt worry about what people say about you. Let them take time to get to know you, u dnt have to go clubbing or party before you see someone to ask you out.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by sexyglow(f): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
hmm
Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by Ihuomadinihu: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nothing wrong with it as far you can relate with others and have enough confidence to go round.
People act like it's a bad thing to be an introvert,it is just ignorance.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by eleojo23: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
The entire Nairaland is talking about you at the moment. Enjoy your celebrity status while it lasts cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by sexyglow(f): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
hmm
Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
standd:

But not all introverts are moody. I think mood swings has to do with temperament more.

I get moody alot. Hardly do i see my extrovert friends get moody like that.
Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by hucienda: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:

hehehe... answer o.

Is there anything wrong with you?
Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by ricsman(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
why is this post reaching front page now?

op. u no ginger make e reach FP since January

anyway be who u are and try reading a book on temperament so u know y u act d way u do.

cheers
Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by Kentrasso(f): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Op. Its what we have to deal with kiss people don't understand and thats their loss. With time, what people think won't bother u anymore
Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by sexyglow(f): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
hmm
Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
I don't even know which I am anymore. Sometimes it just happens that I'd rather stay in my own world than be around people. I have more conversations in my head than I do in real world. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by sexyglow(f): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
hmm
Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by sexyglow(f): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
nawao

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by sexyglow(f): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
introvert indeed
Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by sexyglow(f): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
introvert ke
Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by sexyglow(f): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
introvert indeed[img][/img]
Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by TDonald: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
eleojo23:

My brain smiley
cool

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? by Nickymezor(f): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
lolz...OP, they aint any tin wrong nw jst continue being ya self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) / After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.