Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... (1831 Views)

Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Young03(m): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
I and my girlfriend had a little misunderstandin' bt week's later we resolved the issue but our love was not as of before.
I then decided to travel out of the state for months bt one week b4 my journey,i told her dt i will be travellin and all she could say is bye bye..she neva even care to ask me were i was going to. So a day to my journey,i met her and told her dat i shall be travellin' tomorrow and all she did was to laugh @ me and went away...b4 she came back i have left her office,she den called me and ask me wer was i travelling to. I told her and my journey will last for seven months, she shouted and told me dat b4 i comes back ,she will av another guy and surely she will be pregnant for who ever it may be.
When i reached there,i will call her twice or trice per day.bt atyms she might not even pick my calls, from there i decided not to call her again, until one faithful day i called her and she told me,she av gone to stay in porthacourt.
I was asked to come back home for some crucial meeting. When i got to my place. I then decided to go and see my good friend, on siting me..he welcomed me and his first question was . How about ur girl, i told him she is fine, the day passed.
Two days after, he( my friend) called me to his house and these ar our conversations.
MY FRIEND: guy how dat ur gal nah?
ME: she dey o
MY FRIEND: wer she dey now?
ME:she said she dey ph oo
MY FRIEND:hmm na wah oo
ME: any pro?
MY FRIEND: No oo
ME: ah ,guy na wah frm uoo,reason me nah
MY FRIEND: anyway mak i ask u,did u ever friend d gal?
ME: ah u dey tok like say u no no,wetin be dat?
MY FRIEND: d gal said u neva friend am say una juxt be normal friends, beside dis tin i won tell u nw be say, e no gud as i c am, and i advice ur guy bt e no listen
ME: wats dat?
MY FRIEND:imagine say u travel, ur rumate wey be our guy cum go dey tidy ur chick oo...he dey nack d gal everyday..evidenc to prov to u say na trut i de yarn u be mak u call d guy and d gal ask dem weda na tru or na lie
ME: (my eye red) well snx u don tell me ds,i wil be goin bak nxt tomorow bt i go try no wetin i go do d two..with anger and acrimony,i left der.
Very early in tha morning,i called the girl first,wanted to ask her bt immediately she heard me mention d guy name(my rumate) she end d call. I then called my rumate tell am everytin wey i hear .and i swear i must revenge him and he was shocked to hear such angry voice from me. I called the gal back and all she could say is dat am stupid to call her and ask such a silly question and end the call..
With anger i deleted her numba and left my rumate own because i mad a promise to revenge him..most of my friends adviced me to kill d guy bt i stoped them from such words. Over 5months neither me, d boy nor the gal av ever set eyez on each other nor speak on phone till yesterday.
I saw a missed call from my phone, then i decided to use my friend phone to call back...unfortunately it was the girl dat betrayed me, seeking a serious help from me, i was suprised to hear from her and even hear her ask help from me. I told her dat the help u need from me is a thing of LIFE and DEATH,also to cover shame and disguise bt i will neva help u.throught the day she av been busy calling my line and each time i pick her calls, i will only hear her cry dat i shud please help her dt she is dieing.
NOTE: the help she need is not a financial help bt invloves risk of life and death,if i help it might safe life or cause death...SO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, DATS MY STORY AND MY QUESTION IS...
SHOULD I HELP HER OR NOT?..pls advice wisely, thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Wittylens(m): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
What exactly does she want from you?
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by elantraceey(f): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
What kind of help does she want?
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by IamDejman(m): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
No matter the help.No give am o

even if its 5 naira. Even if its ordinary prayer.

If u see or call her, make sure u forgive her. Lobatan

I warned u o cool
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by vizkiz: 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
i didn't read the whole long story you typed up there...i just felt like posting a comment tongue
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
If you dont tell us what the "help" is all about how can we give you a profitable advice?
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Tymax(m): 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lol. Help? Which help? My guy, confirm well from other people before you decide to "help". She may be up to something.

In fact just tell am make she no ever dial your line forever and ever. You shouldn't be friends with a impudent, remorseless cheat. Stay away from her like a plague before she makes you look foolish again. You have been warned.
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Blackeard(m): 12:06am On Jan 16, 2015
Na wa. Females tho. Kick the biatch to the curb, she broke your heart..and prolly the other guys p.enis. Too bad.
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 16, 2015
ttell us d tin na? ow I wan take advise u wen I no knw wot excatly?
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by IamDejman(m): 12:08am On Jan 16, 2015
sexyseun:
If you dont tell us what the "help" is all about how can we give you a profitable advice?
Ur profile pishure says a lot... grin shocked

U set gan o kiss
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Young03(m): 1:00am On Jan 16, 2015
Thank you all 4 ur different posts..dos requestin to knw d kinda off help...ok,,she is pregnant now and she is confused in the sence dt as big as she is she dnt knw d man responsible..she wants me to send her an address of somone , maybe he is d one responsibl and am d only person dt she knw dt knows abt d person, dt if i dnt send her d address dt she might die

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Young03(m): 1:05am On Jan 16, 2015
Tymax:
Lol. Help? Which help? My guy, confirm well from other people before you decide to "help". She may be up to something.

In fact just tell am make she no ever dial your line forever and ever. You shouldn't be friends with a impudent, remorseless cheat. Stay away from her like a plague before she makes you look foolish again. You have been warned.
ur a grt man, d way u sounded shows, ur not smillin.i love ds ur statement.B4 SHE MAKES U LUK FOOLISH AGAIN.,it was due to my magnanimity dt lead me into wat am passin tru nw..thanks nigga
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by naijaboiy: 1:40am On Jan 16, 2015
No be only Help! undecided

After all she did she still get mind to call your number...

Thunder fire her left bréast there angry

Let her stay with the pregnancy like that without knowing the father of her kid.

Useless cheat undecided
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by MrCork: 1:46am On Jan 16, 2015
Young03:
I and my girlfriend had a little misunderstandin' bt week's later we resolved the issue but our love was not as of before.
I then decided to travel out of the state for months bt one week b4 my journey,i told her dt i will be travellin and all she could say is bye bye..she neva even care to ask me were i was going to. So a day to my journey,i met her and told her dat i shall be travellin' tomorrow and all she did was to laugh @ me and went away...b4 she came back i have left her office,she den called me and ask me wer was i travelling to. I told her and my journey will last for seven months, she shouted and told me dat b4 i comes back ,she will av another guy and surely she will be pregnant for who ever it may be.
When i reached there,i will call her twice or trice per day.bt atyms she might not even pick my calls, from there i decided not to call her again, until one faithful day i called her and she told me,she av gone to stay in porthacourt.
I was asked to come back home for some crucial meeting. When i got to my place. I then decided to go and see my good friend, on siting me..he welcomed me and his first question was . How about ur girl, i told him she is fine, the day passed.
Two days after, he( my friend) called me to his house and these ar our conversations.
MY FRIEND: d gal said u neva friend am say una juxt be normal friends, beside dis tin i won tell u nw be say, e no gud as i c am, and i advice ur guy bt e no listen
MY FRIEND:imagine say u travel, ur rumate wey be our guy cum go dey tidy ur chick oo...he dey nack d gal everyday..evidenc to prov to u say na trut i de yarn u be mak u call d guy and d gal ask dem weda na tru or na lie
ME: (my eye red) well snx u don tell me ds,i wil be goin bak nxt tomorow bt i go try no wetin i go do d two..with anger and acrimony,i left der.
Very early in tha morning,i called the girl first,wanted to ask her bt immediately she heard me mention d guy name(my rumate) she end d call. I then called my rumate tell am everytin wey i hear .and i swear i must revenge him and he was shocked to hear such angry voice from me. I called the gal back and all she could say is dat am stupid to call her and ask such a silly question and end the call..
With anger i deleted her numba and left my rumate own because i mad a promise to revenge him..most of my friends adviced me to kill d guy bt i stoped them from such words. Over 5months neither me, d boy nor the gal av ever set eyez on each other nor speak on phone till yesterday.
I saw a missed call from my phone, then i decided to use my friend phone to call back...unfortunately it was the girl dat betrayed me, seeking a serious help from me, i was suprised to hear from her and even hear her ask help from me. I told her dat the help u need from me is a thing of LIFE and DEATH,also to cover shame and disguise bt i will neva help u.throught the day she av been busy calling my line and each time i pick her calls, i will only hear her cry dat i shud please help her dt she is dieing.
NOTE: the help she need is not a financial help bt invloves risk of life and death,if i help it might safe life or cause death...SO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, DATS MY STORY AND MY QUESTION IS...

....so u want us to giv u moiney to buy phone credit for yor girl friend? angry

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by mirexxx(f): 1:48am On Jan 16, 2015
dis story get as e be
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Janeify(f): 1:52am On Jan 16, 2015
I don't know where you need help but sha,

You can father her child if your first name is father Christmas

If your name is not father Christmas, i beg you...

Forget her
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 16, 2015
since it's only address,please help her...yoruba say "ti a ba n ja bi kaku ko", which means even if we are fighting not the extent of death.
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Dramadiddy(m): 6:32am On Jan 16, 2015
Young03:
No don't help abeg. Ure not the only one that knows such person.. Keeep ur hands off
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Dramadiddy(m): 6:37am On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
No be only Help! undecided

After all she did she still get mind to call your number...

Thunder fire her left bréast there angry

Let her stay with the pregnancy like that without knowing the father of her kid.

Useless cheat undecided
cheesy grin Left bréast tho
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 16, 2015
Wasn't that her wish and expectation? That she'll get pregnant for someone else?
Oga u'r not d only one dt knows d guy's address.
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by naijaboiy: 8:24am On Jan 16, 2015
Dramadiddy:
cheesy grin Left bréast tho
Naso now...some girls dey always think say dem smart.

She don fùck up finish now she dey ask for help undecided
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by unibenstudent1(m): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2015
@ my age I don't jack long posts.
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Young03(m): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2015
Only few said i shud help and dos ar gals like her..my fellow niggas said no..BOYS AR NOT SMILLING'
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2015
Which kind of help is she asking for if its a matter of life and death then i think you should help her.
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by tosyne2much(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2015
OP, pls change that "advice" to "advise"

Thanks
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Dramadiddy(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Naso now...some girls dey always think say dem smart.

She don fùck up finish now she dey ask for help undecided
no mind am
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Dramadiddy(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, pls change that "advice" to "advise"

Thanks
prof tosyn!! I hail ohh grin
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by tosyne2much(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2015
Dramadiddy:
prof tosyn!! I hail ohh grin
egbon nobody sabi finish ooooo.

Btw, ur pix make brain.. Maa rush dash you LIKE grin
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Dramadiddy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
egbon nobody sabi finish ooooo.

Btw, ur pix make brain.. Maa rush dash you LIKE grin
Lol make i reciprocate
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Sunkyphil(m): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
if u av the capacity to help just do but dont try to venture into any relationship with her again unless u are on a long thing
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Young03(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Sunkyphil:
if u av the capacity to help just do but dont try to venture into any relationship with her again unless u are on a long thing
with her again or with who?
Re: Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander... by Sunkyphil(m): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
Young03:

with her again or with who?
i meant her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Know? The Real Meaning Of ‘bae’? This Will Shock You / What Will You Do, If Your Bride Shows Off Like This? / My Nude Piks His Whit Her *help*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.